Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (59549 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
You're not a man ... grin
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by greenguy: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yeye man! You don't even own a bed space and you have a girlfriend? You should be locked up in Panti.

The village people have destroyed you patapata the day you get her pregnant.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by goodheart02(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
What do u expect when a man answers GLORY. His balls are gone

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by israelmao(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
You have no business being in this relationship because you're not in charge at all.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by neyoohhh: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Alpha fcks beta bucks, No ?

Since he's not providing, isn't he the alpha and those fckn his girl are beta provider's.

Confused.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Tmonex: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
I think you are the girlfriend and she is your boyfriend here of remote attorney jobs

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by KaptainAfrika: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
She will eventually kick you out, sorry...the man she's cheating on you with probably is taking care of her, and thus taking care of you indirectly...it is possible he is bi-sexual...you can try your luck.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by TBadd(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
lol, joker!

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Skmoda(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Skullano:
No be only girls dey do runs oooh..

Maka accommodation, person dey accept shit come still dey reason to give belle join.
Look at his nose now.....na pure simp now
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Authoreety: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
By their face shall you know them....born simp!
bros, u too sabi grin
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by micheal933(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
The true, forbidden MAGICKAL secrets of the Psalms of the Bible! For centuries church leaders have tried to suppress this hidden knowledge, which enabled the biblical David to become a great king and his son Solomon a famously wealthy potentate surrounded by hundreds of adoring women!
from one who has spent a lifetime studying the magickal secrets of ancient texts
here are the sensational Psalmic Rituals that can release an incredible floodtide of endless riches and fortune into your life!
Nowhere else will you find the detailed esoteric information, simple to use that make the Psalms give you the thrilling power
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by BigYash: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bleaching Ozuor
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by AutoChick4U(f): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
He expects loyalty? She's probably cheating with an alpha while this one is here simping

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Angelmichael63: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol las las women don marry this one turn am to house wife

Nothing MEN no go see for this buhari regime

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by friendl: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
I can see how manless you are ,...besides what makes you think she won't cheat after you get her pregnant,maybe the child might not be yours ,....give yourself brain,those hoes ain't royal

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by sureinfo: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oga go and work and get your apartment for your sanity and peace of mind
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Superiordave199: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
You're dam lazy go an hustle bro
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by humilitypays(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Funke Akindele and Tiwa Savage ex husband's WhatsApp group member lipsrsealed

The guy must be based in The US or UK, grown up man living off a woman, what a taboo cry
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by magzey: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your mumu don do.

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Pumpumking: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
A man took to Twitter to narrate how he caught his girlfriend cheating on him but he's scared of confronting her.

The man identified as Glory further asked if getting her pregnant will make her love for him stronger and hence, abstain her from cheating.

He wrote;

"I caught my girlfriend cheating but rim scared to confront her about it because she might kick me out of her apartment°

Maybe if I get her pregnant she would love me more"

In other news, relationship therapist Blessing Okoro has disclosed that she's in love with the new housemate, Micheal.

Okoro took to her Instagram page to make a funny video of herself as she says she will be dumping all of her boyfriends for the sake of Micheal.

angry
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Pumpumking: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
A man took to Twitter to narrate how he caught his girlfriend cheating on him but he's scared of confronting her.

The man identified as Glory further asked if getting her pregnant will make her love for him stronger and hence, abstain her from cheating.

He wrote;

"I caught my girlfriend cheating but rim scared to confront her about it because she might kick me out of her apartment°

Maybe if I get her pregnant she would love me more"

In other news, relationship therapist Blessing Okoro has disclosed that she's in love with the new housemate, Micheal.

Okoro took to her Instagram page to make a funny video of herself as she says she will be dumping all of her boyfriends for the sake of Micheal.

so u dont have house, u homes less, u leave with woman, u dont even have telivishon, u dont even paid rent, u don even have human right but yet u acccuses babe of cheating.....sir are u ok? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Jackbaur88: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Not true Joor. Some people wants to trend
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Kenbobbi: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
With the way you talk ...I bet that pussy is rotten and cancerous....God knows how many people have lost their lives by even thinking of burying their head there.. Tofiakwa
rottenPussy:
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Emeka71(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...
You sound like a babe.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Solidkay(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
punisha:
If stupidity was a person....

Stupidity personified
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by do4luv14(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:

Kia!!!!!!!!.....
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by raphy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=espn post=104797365]Na wa oo... Dear GOD please don't make me a mumu man...[/quot

Amen to all your prayers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by KingDash: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Youngpo413:
By their face you shall you know them....born simp!
bros make i give you gist, one mumu go give babe 300k, and the mumu never Bleep the girl for him life.. see as our niggas dey mumu ba.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by lowaist101: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
very funny, as u mean it.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by espn(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=raphy post=104799302][/quote]AMEN...
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by beauty7: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by beauty7: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
This one follow dey answer man? They should please lend him skirt and wrapper, including heartier

oluztx:
I know you are Yoruba man or Benin man with Yoruba blood ( Ilebueno). Most of you live under a woman's roof; she shelters you, clothe you, feed you and even give you pocket money. Shameful, you have no shame to come here and tell us you are living under a woman's roof.

People like you do even worse.

If you have a chance to go live with a woman and be sleeping with her, you will jump at it.

Most of you men would not hesitate to move in with a young rich lady.

But you will still come online and be forming "man", abusing other men who do exactly the same thing you would do if given the same opportunity.

You will come online and make it appear as if to live in a woman's house and be fed by her is shameful.

Pretenders.

Anything that makes women look inferior is what you people promote online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.