Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (59846 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nice one.

To my lovely gender people, BE A BOSS LADY so as to command respect, very very important.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by RPG2020(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buhari regime brought up youth

Continue
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
A man took to Twitter to narrate how he caught his girlfriend cheating on him but he's scared of confronting her.

The man identified as Glory further asked if getting her pregnant will make her love for him stronger and hence, abstain her from cheating.

He wrote;

"I caught my girlfriend cheating but rim scared to confront her about it because she might kick me out of her apartment°

Maybe if I get her pregnant she would love me more"

In other news, relationship therapist Blessing Okoro has disclosed that she's in love with the new housemate, Micheal.

Okoro took to her Instagram page to make a funny video of herself as she says she will be dumping all of her boyfriends for the sake of Micheal.

RUBBISH POST
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Realmi: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...
use style dey advertise ur market...we have seen u, oya off ur mic

4 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by ayenale1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dis one is a slowpoke from birth
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Passionnn: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Let me book space before reading your story. cool
There was a film titled "Not man enough" featuring Genevieve Nanji and the other guy. As I write this, the other guy is no longer alive.

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Clinghton: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
You're lazy.
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by PAWG(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
…and you posted on your account? CLOUT!!!!!
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Now u have no gf and no house? undecided
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by dahnimoh(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
You are a parasite then
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Sluacoast(m): 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
You're a weak man. This are the version of pussy ass men many women would control later kick 'em off whenever they pleases. You're just a puppet to her and you fail to notice that

2 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by GeneralPula: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
He must have chop vegetables..

Yesterday, Assnal was at Number 1 for Epl table
Today nah number 17 dem dey..
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by YorubaNinja: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
You're MADDD! angry
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Amuluonyenaego: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
And you call yourself a man
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by BabaSuw4: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
You are a simp sir
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by breathelove(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
You want to use a child, another human life as leverage to keep you girlfriend?
Please don't get her pregnant.
I advise you hold your peace until you are able to get your own apartment then you go looking for another girlfriend
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by 5Man54: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Weak Man
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by tuzle(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Freestainworld:
This one follow dey answer man? They should please lend him skirt and wrapper, including heartier
I had to check my dictionary when I saw heartier, don't u mean hair tie. I am not trying to correct u, just trying to understand the usage of heartier above.

7 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by YorubaNinja: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
oluztx:
I know you are Yoruba man or Benin man with Yoruba blood ( Ilebueno). Most of you live under a woman's roof, she shelters you, clothe you, feed you and give you pocket money.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin

Is this one even a man?

He needs a boyfriend, not a girlfriend!
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by dreu2fine(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
A man took to Twitter to narrate how he caught his girlfriend cheating on him but he's scared of confronting her.

The man identified as Glory further asked if getting her pregnant will make her love for him stronger and hence, abstain her from cheating.

He wrote;

"I caught my girlfriend cheating but rim scared to confront her about it because she might kick me out of her apartment°

Maybe if I get her pregnant she would love me more"

In other news, relationship therapist Blessing Okoro has disclosed that she's in love with the new housemate, Micheal.

Okoro took to her Instagram page to make a funny video of herself as she says she will be dumping all of her boyfriends for the sake of Micheal.
Bro she is a free girl ok,u never marry her so both of u are singles cheating is allowed

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by TBadd(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
If she kicks you out, you are welcome in mine provided you can bury my big CLIT in your mouth!...
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
Omooo u ll suck dickk till ur nose run
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by rovher: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
I'll strongly advise that u kick your self out ASAP ...
Re: 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out by Alwaysachick: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.