Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement (2906 Views)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Queenslander:
This thread should be taken down!! Cause it's creates the perfect opportunity for these numerous women haters on this forum to attack women as usual!! This is only my humble obeisances.. thank you!

We can only lower the volume, we can't take it down.

From GhostMods.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What about the actual broke men who are not able to meet their culturally assigned responsibilities to provide for the girls/women wives they desire? undecided

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by summerflame(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
CastingCrowns:

That's exactly how ur mother, sister and any female in your family will be addressed anywhere they go.. good to know u know how useless they are.

Oponu olosho
Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
siofra:
Avoid dumb Nigerian men who think they are entitled to a woman's body.
if u no ask 4 money, and u say only on wedding 9t, there won't be issues, I am sure

1 Like

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by CastingCrowns(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
summerflame:

Oponu olosho
Uneducated foolish misogynist pig.. seems that's the only insult u can glean from your limited vocab.. go get something to keep ur disgusting self occupied.
Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by summerflame(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
CastingCrowns:

Uneducated foolish misogynist pig.. seems that's the only insult u can glean from your limited vocab.. go get something to keep ur disgusting self occupied.

U are just a low life community service slut .. inconsequential nincompoop wanna trend by force.. I won't reply your mention henceforth olosho.. have a nice life
Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by Greatzeus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
summerflame:

[s]U just a low life community service slut .. inconsequential nincompoop wanna trend by force.. I won't reply your mention henceforth olosho.. have a nice life[/s]
You are a disgrace to men everywhere. Though your post has a point but it later became obvious that your posts didn't come from a place of sanity but a heart full of bitterness, misogynistic unbalanced mental faculty and preconceived intent to pour out your life frustration upon the women folks on nairaland.
I am sure it will be hard for you to grab what I wrote,because you're just a few short away from a slowpoke,what I am saying up there is that,you are a class A duchebag,that doesn't deserve to have a female in his life,not even a mother.
Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by Greatzeus(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
summerflame:

We brought it up because of oloshos like you ma
Shooo shocked just like that? A simple statement and you're already calling someone unprintable name? This is what happens when parents fail in their responsibilities of providing basic necessities of life to their kids,they just look for any means possible to vent their anger and frustration at life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by CastingCrowns(f): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2021
summerflame:

U are just a low life community service slut .. inconsequential nincompoop wanna trend by force.. I won't reply your mention henceforth olosho.. have a nice life
Jobless dirty dog foaming at the mouth like an epileptic idiot, half baked man.. trend from an inept waste of space like u? You should have continued quoting me like a foolish dog and see if I'll cut u any slack fool.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement by summerflame(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Greatzeus:

Shooo shocked just like that? A simple statement and you're already calling someone unprintable name? This is what happens when parents fail in their responsibilities of providing basic necessities of life to their kids,they just look for any means possible to vent their anger and frustration at life. undecided

Ok.. next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Unlimited tweak / 15-yr-old Girl Receives 50-inch TV From Boyfriend As Gift, Netizens React / Strange: Oloshos Are Begging Me To Lie With Them Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.