Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks (50242 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Lonelyhrt1(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2021
BamBella:

Bro please shut up, speak only when you're sure of whatever you are saying.
You need a brain check if u can’t reply without an insult and this is one of the fo0ls who want a better Nigeria.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Pumpumking: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKsoul:
You are ignorant, ask questions, one of my cousin sister, although she is much older than i am, she is married with 4kids, both traditional and white wedding done, but her bride price is yet to be paid, why? Because she was pregnant when she had the traditional marriage and the white wedding and its both in different years, she had her 4th child 2 years ago, but the husband is not even talking of the bride price anymore..

GROW UP please.. u
cuss people too much on every section. When will u grow up. u also cussing on religion section
U desperately need a man serrriously. good news is can help by dating u then help u become lady.
I will also be the forst man to take u to resturant so u can no wot resturant looklike. Thanks undecided
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Davoski222: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.......u beat me to it.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by oludaniels777: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

Fear God now. Daughter said it was because of abuse, Mom said bride price not paid. So it took them 12years and 3 kids before they realised bride price was not paid. Haba human beings Diaris is God oooo!1!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by observanc1: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.
that's not possible. Traditional marriage starts after the bride price has been paid. Havent u attended traditional marriage before?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by caandi: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
No wonder she Kayla! her mama back her up! Even if he dint pay bride price she’s married legally and officially. Wetin remain after traditional and white wedding and pls I don’t believe this story , how much is bride price and he spent a lot on wedding and trad.. if you dey lie next time Ma, try fear God
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by brightalo1010: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
BKsoul:
You are ignorant, ask questions, one of my cousin sister, although she is much older than i am, she is married with 4kids, both traditional and white wedding done, but her bride price is yet to be paid, why? Because she was pregnant when she had the traditional marriage and the white wedding and its both in different years, she had her 4th child 2 years ago, but the husband is not even talking of the bride price anymore..

Which part of igboland are you people from where elders will organize traditional marriage of that level as shown in the clips of that guy where such traditional and white wedding were done without bride price,

Tell me the name of your village let me come and marry there without paying bride price. Those elders must be mad if the lies you peddled here is something to go by. It simply means your elders are crazy and ignorant. Imagine them gathering like mumu to give someone's hand in marriage without bride price, what a shame of a village, mention the name of the shameless village I'll personally verify it myself.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
brightalo1010:

Which part of igboland are you people from where elders will organize traditional marriage of that level as shown in the clips of that guy where such traditional and white wedding were done without bride price,

Tell me the name of your village let me come and marry there without paying bride price. Those elders must be mad if the lies you peddled here is something to go by. It simply means your elders are crazy and ignorant. Imagine them gathering like mumu to give someone's hand in marriage without bride price, what a shame of a village, mention the name of the shameless village I'll personally verify it myself.
Your name is just bright but 'sensically' you are dull, go back and read what i wrote, i said if the woman is already pregnant, her traditional marriage can be done without bride price.
NB: i am from IMO STATE.. go and ask your elders questions.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by brightalo1010: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
BKsoul:
Your name is just bright but 'sensically' you are dull, go back and read what i wrote, i said if the woman is already pregnant, her traditional marriage can be done without bride price.
wish you can tackle the issue same way you tackled my name but unfortunately you couldn't, after watching the clip and you're still making noise I wonder what else you want.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
brightalo1010:
wish you can tackle the issue same way you tackled my name but unfortunately you couldn't, after watching the clip and you're still making noise I wonder what else you want.
The worst thing that can happen to someone is arguing with a fellow who lacks simple comprehension skill, its very obvious that you lack simple comprehension,,, i never said the woman did the right thing or maybe the pastor is wrong with his actions, i don't judge people i am not in thier shoes,,, i only said there are some villages where you cant pay a pregnant woman bride-price, until she gives birth, in which some cases, the man doesn't go back for the bride- price payment, most especially cases in which the man doesn't find happiness in the marriage, in which i used a cousin of mine as an example, instead of you to read and ask questions, because no knowledge is a waste, but, instead you started ranting about how all the elders in your kindred are shameless and useless.. Do you know how many people who live abroad and found love over there who are married today with the presence of a pastor, had thier registry, but still yet to pay bride- price, due to one reason or the other? There is even a popular feminist in this our Nigeria here who refused for her bride-price to be paid, and still she and her man, had thier traditional marriage, registry and thier white wedding, she even came on Facebook to brag about it.. so wetin be point??

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
EagleNest:
What then is traditional marriage if not to pay bride price, the rest are add-ons and ceremony. Or may be the bride price wasn't big enough or the man didnt complete it? I'm kind of lost.

But why someone who called himself a pastor go and marry someone's wife. It baffles me
MAYBE she was pregnant before the traditional marriage, some villages do not accept bride price for a pregnant woman, and in some cases the man doesn't go back to do the needful more especially if they do not find happiness in the marriage, just like some churches will never wed a pregnant couple, but catholic church will wed a pregnant couple but the woman can't put on pure white wedding gown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by NaBanga: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
I don't want to accuse the mother, but she may be the source of her daughter's behavior. This story cannot hold the shake test. lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Gospelpromoter: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by 77star: 1:55am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:

Imo women are notorious for wickedness.
no wonder why this heartless being supported a certain woman who poisoned her mother in law.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by DrMrsFunmi(f): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
your sisters bride price is yet to be paid for how many years now?
Your sister go marry broke man, same way you'll marry a broke man too. embarassed
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
your sisters bride price is yet to be paid for how many years now?
Your sister go marry broke man, same way you'll marry a broke man too. embarassed
Stop using the same yardstick to measure your useless and miserable family with other people's own....
FYI---- i am the only daughter of my family.....

Therefore that miserable sister of your's that followed a broke and silly man freely is none of my business....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.