Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks (50220 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Damseldammie(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Iya ti koni oju ti
No iota of shame in you
Mama je’fa yo

Shioor
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.
But God said what is needed for a marriage to be sanctioned by Him is simply consent from both parties..the man and the woman. So are we contending marriage in the eyes of God here, marriage in the eyes of man's law or tradition? undecided
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

What I am saying is that it's not possible to earn salary from CBN when you're not working there.

You can't do traditional marriage without paying Bride price... It's not possible.

If she said they did only church wedding maybe I will believe her but with traditional marriage involved, she's lying and probably influenced her daughter to leave her husband.

Stop believing anything you hear
What about the issue of "ghost" workers? You mean there are none of those at the CBN? undecided
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by brightalo1010: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

70 years old man your mumu never do? From which bush are you coming from that made you not to know that no church will Wed you without fulfilling the bride price obligations? So the guy did traditional marriage in the village without paying bride price and village people agreed?.

Don't you have sense. Nna ehh Maga full this Nairaland oooo.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Iniobong34: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
CaptainFM1:

E shock me too say banks don dey operate church! Instead make the man start small with Guarantee Assembly or Zenith Assembly...na World Bank straight he choose! Church na and politics are the best scam in Nigeria.
better scam
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lets start from the name of the church. (WORLD BANK ASSEMBLY) undecided

A.k.a CASH OUT MINISTRIES wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Babaken(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Cock and bull story.
You only encourage your daughter to port because you are now enjoying church money
I tell you
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Goingplaces: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yes.
If the woman is pregnant, no one in Igbo land collects bride price.
And alot of men dont deem it fit to go back later to do the needful

somehow:

Elele

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE without bride price?

Do you know that traditional marriage is mostly done for bride price presentation?

There won't be need for that if there's no bride price.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Iniobong34: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
DaveDGreat:

A.k.a CASH OUT MINISTRIES wink wink wink
ur head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ObaOhiminni: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
I want to be a fake pastor wen I grow up�
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Benbisco(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lets start from the name of the church. (WORLD BANK ASSEMBLY) undecided

WORD BANK, not WORLD BANK.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Iniobong34: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Benbisco:

WORD BANK, not WORLD BANK.
Noted ma, but also tell Op what u told me...
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But God said what is needed for a marriage to be sanctioned by Him is simply consent from both parties..the man and the woman. So are we contending marriage in the eyes of God here, marriage in the eyes of man's law or tradition? undecided
You know what the Bible say as regards marriage so I expect you to understand where I'm coming from,I don't have time to reply those atheist that are living a wayword lifestyle.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mammma ..!
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by somehow: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Goingplaces:
Yes.
If the woman is pregnant, no one in Igbo land collects bride price.
And alot of men dont deem it fit to go back later to do the needful

But they are not igbos
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Mansunny: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
allwell51:
Mother of woman who left her husband to marry their pastor speaks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZVkeFNYUO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

The mother of Tina Adeeyo, the new wife of Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, has spoken about her daughter's recent marriage.

She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.

She also referred to her daughter with her new husband's name, "Tina Adeeyo".

Tina and Pastor Moses Adeeyo for married on Sunday, August 8, 2021.
Madam clap for your you are really a wonderful mother
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Mayeldah(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
This woman and her daughter, their eyes go soon clear.

The man should move on and re-marry. never cry over a woman that decided to leave you.

Hustle hard and marry a more beautiful woman or even two women at once to spite her.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Adukwuj(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oooooh WHAT A FOOLISH MOTHER.I guess she is not in her husband's house too..like mother like daughter
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by AlphikkaTech: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
debetmx:

You get im account balance?

General overseer of world bank evangelical enterprises Plc.

Shut the Bleep up man
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Cantonese: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oche211:

Where you put your sense biko.

How does a man do traditional marriage and white wedding without paying bride price.
The excuse isn't that they were cohabiting, she said he didn't pay bride price despite having wedded her both traditionally and in church.

Such a dumb excuse.

Anyone like mother, like daughter, like Nairaland supporter. All dumb people

From the mother’s statement it is very easy to deduce mischief and greed. I am of the opinion that the lady went to the highest bidder, in this case the GO.

It is true that bride price plays a large role in a traditional wedding, but we find many parents who return the bride price claiming that their daughters are not for sale. Parental consent is germane in marriages, especially in our Nigerians tribes.

The law looks at whether they are legally married or not. The evidence to the fact is the certificate issued by the government. If they were legitimately married in the face of the law, the man can sue the greedy and crooked woman for bigamy.

Looking at the mum it is easy to conclude that she instigated her daughter to leave her legally married husband. The mum confirmed that there was a traditional wedding and a white wedding. The bride price in this case is just diversionary and intended to label a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by BamBella(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lonelyhrt1:

Calm down, there are things you don't know about tradition, maybe she was pregnant during the traditional marriage, the man will provide everything on the marriage list except for the dowry. When I did my marriage (traditional cos I don't believe in white wedding sh!t). I did everything i.e marriage list and all but didn't pay the pride price (dowry) cos my then girlfriend was pregnant. I went back after my wife put to bed to pay just the pride price (dowry). Maybe this is the case that happened here.
Urhobo, Bini and Esan doesn't accept pride price (dowry) if the said lady is pregnant and you're expected to come pay after she put to bed.

Bro please shut up, speak only when you're sure of whatever you are saying.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by benqo01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

It shouldn't have been d pastor someone else would have been better
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by favour32(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tina mother nose all.
Cock and bull story.
You cannot do traditional marriage or white wedding without payment of bride price in the average African setting.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Unseen:

What I am saying is that it's not possible to earn salary from CBN when you're not working there.

You can't do traditional marriage without paying Bride price... It's not possible.

If she said they did only church wedding maybe I will believe her but with traditional marriage involved, she's lying and probably influenced her daughter to leave her husband.

Stop believing anything you hear

Why argue with a kid who knows nothing about marriage?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by fashrola(m): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.

Kindly read what you just typed.... Abi for your family una dey do Church and traditional marriage without paying bride price?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Okoyouth: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Out of all the ladies in your church na someone's wife you married. And Jesus wept for pastors
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by olmoRoc: 4:47am On Aug 11, 2021
allwell51:
Mother of woman who left her husband to marry their pastor speaks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZVkeFNYUO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

The mother of Tina Adeeyo, the new wife of Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, has spoken about her daughter's recent marriage.

She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.

She also referred to her daughter with her new husband's name, "Tina Adeeyo".

Tina and Pastor Moses Adeeyo for married on Sunday, August 8, 2021.

She's going to regret it no matter what. Just give it some time.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by EagleNest(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2021
What then is traditional marriage if not to pay bride price, the rest are add-ons and ceremony. Or may be the bride price wasn't big enough or the man didnt complete it? I'm kind of lost.

But why someone who called himself a pastor go and marry someone's wife. It baffles me
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by debetmx(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

Shut the Bleep up man

Noted sir.

Then, get the hell out of my mentions.

Pastor Adeeyo protege.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by izibili44: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2021
You get sense at all..How on earth will
you do the traditional marriage without paying the bride price.Go sit some were The woman na bastard.uotee author=Rozcol post=104640135]Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.[/quote]
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2021
brightalo1010:

70 years old man your mumu never do? From which bush are you coming from that made you not to know that no church will Wed you without fulfilling the bride price obligations? So the guy did traditional marriage in the village without paying bride price and village people agreed?.

Don't you have sense. Nna ehh Maga full this Nairaland oooo.
You are ignorant, ask questions, one of my cousin sister, although she is much older than i am, she is married with 4kids, both traditional and white wedding done, but her bride price is yet to be paid, why? Because she was pregnant when she had the traditional marriage and the white wedding and its both in different years, she had her 4th child 2 years ago, but the husband is not even talking of the bride price anymore..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / 17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.