Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks (50235 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by AmgMakanaki(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

This one no get sense... I stand gidigbam

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by newoffer: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
U get sense at all. What is traditional wedding without bride price. These are wayward mother
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Godbless3(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

How come they did church wedding if the bride price was not paid?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by newoffer: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pls tell the Rosco quoting nonsense
somehow:

Elele

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE without bride price?

Do you know that traditional marriage is mostly done for bride price presentation?

There won't be need for that if there's no bride price.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Traditional marriage without bride price?
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

What I am saying is that it's not possible to earn salary from CBN when you're not working there.

You can't do traditional marriage without paying Bride price... It's not possible.

If she said they did only church wedding maybe I will believe her but with traditional marriage involved, she's lying and probably influenced her daughter to leave her husband.

Stop believing anything you hear
Maybe she was pregnant when they did the traditional marriage.. where i come from, you can't pay a pregnant woman bride price but the traditional marriage will hold.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by sonofElElyon: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
stanelvis:

This is so wrong.
For you to do a white wedding, it is assumed that you must have paid the woman's bride price.

I don't know what transpired and neither do you... Which is why I started by saying "assuming but not conceding".. you don't know what that means
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ashawopikin(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
This one just make everything worst
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ashawopikin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.

Read Below

I tire abi dem dey pay bride price on credit
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ashawopikin(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.
that's not possible, pride price is the main thing in traditional marriage
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by AlphikkaTech: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Cock and bull story.
You only encourage your daughter to port because you are now enjoying church money
I've known Pastor Adeeyo for years as a client. He ain't rich, his office isn't impressive, his house nothing to write home about. His marriage is shocking to me too. Just following up the story.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by sonofElElyon: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Minjim:

The marriage is binding legally but not traditionally and biblically.

Legally supersedes traditionally...
Secondly who told you it's not binding biblically They did church wedding and the Bible never said you must pay bride price to marry a wife... Is the wife for sale
Lastly why do you even believe the wife's mother over the man? It's simply her word against his... And I think the logical presumption should be that he paid bride price because the traditional wedding actually held and bride price is a condition precedent therefor !

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Truvelisback(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
4rm microfinance to World Bank grin
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Minjim: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Legally supersedes traditionally...
Secondly who told you it's not binding biblically They did church wedding and the Bible never said you must pay bride price to marry a wife... Is the wife for sale
Lastly why do you even believe the wife's mother over the man? It's simply her word against his... And I think the logical presumption should be that he paid bride price because the traditional wedding actually held and bride price is a condition precedent therefor !

Well, someone is definitely lying to us among them.

Away from that, there is nothing like church wedding in the Bible. The only marriage the Bible recognises is consent from parents traditionally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nwagod26: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

So many people talk without sense and you ate a classical example of the senseless idiots roaming the streets. Read your own comment again and decipher your stupidity. Big stupidity at that. Did the man say the cohabited? And the useless mother, said they married traditionally and in church without bride price, how possible? Anyways you are a fan of the lady's family. Anuofia
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Druss(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Did they do a court wedding? If they did, then bride price is a mere formality.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by zoomzoom(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=104640135]Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

What is TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE without BRIDE PRICE?.
2. Where Have you seen a church wedding conducted in nigeria without a traditional/ bride price duely settled?.
Na KWESHION ohh!!
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by preshyusufu: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
If the first guy didn't pay bride price, that means there was no marriage.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Verysmart101: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

Can u swear with ur life on her behalf that her mother can't be "lying"? If u can't then "go to hell"
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by chloride6: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lmao....

Na today Una remember?

Foolish family..

grin grin
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Realhommie(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm sorry but not sorry to say that this mother is a very foolish and stupid mother. So unfortunate
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by OlawaleBammie: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Goldie16:

In some parts of Delta state, if a bride is pregnant, the marriage is done but the bride price can't be paid until her tummy is emptied of the foetus. Some people now capitalize on it to never pay the bride price even after several years and throw her out at the slightest provocation
ehennnn!!! shocked shocked

I think Nigeria cultures need to be taught in Oxford University grin
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by debetmx(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
AlphikkaTech:
I've known Pastor Adeeyo for years as a client. He ain't rich, his office isn't impressive, his house nothing to write home about. His marriage is shocking to me too. Just following up the story.

You get im account balance?

General overseer of world bank evangelical enterprises Plc.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nwakannaya1: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.

Read Below

In my place, if a woman is pregnant while the traditional marriage ceremony is being done, you don't collect the bride prize until she puts to bed. It behoves on the husband to take the bride prize to the woman's family, even if it is N20 after she gives birth. If he doesn't, they are not legally married.

All a church needs to wed someone is a witness that the girl's family has been settled, presently it is not alien for people to do wedding before traditional marriage the same day, so churches can be convinced that everything would be settled later in the day but things may turn out sour at the traditional marriage venue.

Las las, this case dey somehow sha.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by rayvelez(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
The husband shud just send hoodlums to burn down the pastor church...
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by mfm04622: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

So bride price is weightier than church wedding? You said the marriage is not legal because bride price was not paid? I wish the man is wicked. Bigamy is a crime in Nigeria oooo.
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Lamasta(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Clardo:

End time pastor....

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by CaptainFM1: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Iniobong34:
Lets start from the name of the church. (WORLD BANK ASSEMBLY) undecided

E shock me too say banks don dey operate church! Instead make the man start small with Guarantee Assembly or Zenith Assembly...na World Bank straight he choose! Church na and politics are the best scam in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by abidem4real: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
allwell51:
Mother of woman who left her husband to marry their pastor speaks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZVkeFNYUO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

The mother of Tina Adeeyo, the new wife of Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, has spoken about her daughter's recent marriage.

She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.

She also referred to her daughter with her new husband's name, "Tina Adeeyo".

Tina and Pastor Moses Adeeyo for married on Sunday, August 8, 2021.
Sometimes I wonder why women were not created among animals because of their GRADE ONE senselessness

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by jesustheissue: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Is it the bride price that makes the marriage union legitimate? Or maybe it is the tithe or offering that makes the altar sacred! People conveniently forget and toy with the judgment of God
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Jayslyder: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
But why her daughter like ugly men na
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by petertamtam6(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na Arangee! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.