Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

“My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa (556 Views)

My Mother Has Joined Whatsapp Cult / There Is Nothing Like Spiritual Wife Or Husband – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (video / My Mother Has Killed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Phamebo: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
The son of pastor Moses Adeeyo, Peter Adesoji Adeeyo has disclosed that his mother is still legally married to her husband, his father, pastor Moses Adeeyo - Portharcourt_Amebo Report

As earlier reported, a church member had accused his pastor of snatching his wife and getting married to her despite having two children for him.

Reacting to this news, the son of the pastor has announced that despite the news been true, his mother is still the first wife and no divorce has been made.

“My mother Mercy Adeeyo has not yet been divorced to her husband my father pastor Moses Adeeyo, no settlement made yet, the matter is still in court. Tina Adeeyo is now the second wife while my mother is the first wife.”

Source: https://www.portharcourtamebo.com.ng/2021/08/my-mother-has-not-yet-been-divorced.html

Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by TarOrfeeek: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
SW men and adultery.

Like bread and butter
Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
What type of drama is this.The root of all these problems is Tina marrying an irresponsible husband whose act of wickedness drove her into the arms of another man(the pastor) and her ex husband became jealous that another man cherished what he threw away out of carelessness and decided to go on rampage to tarnish the image of his ex wife.

1 Like

Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Nonexisting1: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
What type of drama is this.The root of all these problems is Tina marrying an irresponsible husband whose act of wickedness drove her into the arms of another man(the pastor) and her ex husband became jealous that another man cherished what he threw away out of carelessness and decided to go on rampage to tarnish the image of his ex wife.
Somehow the man will always be blamed for everything. Vaginarians and foolishness are like this;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Phamebo: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
That's the thing, you've said it all
Rozcol:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
This rubbish is still going on.
Mtchewww.......!!
Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Johnayoola(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Leave story, the three of them are irresponsible
Re: “My Mother Has Not Yet Been Divorced From Her Husband, Pastor Moses” – Son Of Pa by Freestainworld(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Both the pastor and the run away adulterous wife of the said member is very useless.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Nobody Tells You About Relationships? / All What You To Understand About Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leak Out / My Dear Wonderful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.