Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (10461 Views)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by 190: 9:49am On May 18, 2011
hiss undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by MissyB3(f): 10:58am On May 18, 2011
Like, seriously, in order to feed your insatiable 3rd leg, you had to cheat with a household staff? For 10 years, you kept quiet?  undecided Talk of a shattered heart. . . .It must be hard for Maria Shriver to swallow. Men sha!  angry

Back to the topic,
I can't say, for certain, what my reaction would be but there's no doubt his balls would suffer in my hands before I decide on what to do.  angry
I've always opined that infidelity isn't enough reason to leave one's partner (barring when it's with someone he is/I am related to, by blood or he's been found guilty of it so many times that I can't take it anymore); so, to answer your question, I'd say yes, I would stay.

Well, maybe if I experienced it in first person, my opinion would change but, for now, I still think infidelity isn't enough reason to leave, i.e if you ever meant the ''for better, for worse'' vow or had the intention of striving to make your marriage/relationship work out well.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 18, 2011
I wouldn't leave him just yet. The way he has approached this situation already points out that he's not like other politicians who have cheated. Other politicians have resigned from their political posts, lied, and fled their families. Bill Clinton lied how many times. John Edwards started leaving the political scene just as facts of his lover, Rielle Hunter, and his out-of-wedlock daughter came to light. Former Governor Mark Sanford left his family and his state of South Carolina for his lover in Argentina. Then, he resigned.

Schwarzenegger ran for governor twice and won both times, he stayed with his family, and didn't lie to them technically. To our knowledge, he simply didn't tell them. That does say something about his character. I did admire him in some ways as governor. He was very headstrong, unbiased, and tried to be fair. Shriver married a human being in this case. I'm not condoning what he did in any way, shape, or form. He never should have cheated on his wife in the first place. I do think he has made the best of this situation though, which is why it's such a shocker.  If I were her, I'd take some time away from him to let everything settle and then resume discussions with him, because he's proven is not much of a jerk. If I was Maria Shriver, I would not divorce him immediately, because he does care somehow.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Seun(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2011
ogugua88:
I wouldn't leave him just yet. The way he has approached this situation already points out that he's not like other politicians who have cheated

He's a politician. He's also an actor. But he is not a liar and his remorse is not an act? Isn't that a bit naive?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 18, 2011
I cannot but wonder how a man would keep such a secret for so long and then brake it at the tail end of his carreer when he has nothing at stake. Some men are so dangerous. I just cannot go that far. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 18, 2011
No secret stays hidden forever.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 18, 2011
I think Maria is totally over reacting. Come on, it's ARNOLD! She knew he was cheating. All of a sudden it's a big deal now that he is not the governator or a big star anymore.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2011
And besides, its twenty five year old marriage! I'm not sure she would even get married again, so why not bear with him till the end?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by eghost247(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2011
Asta La Vista
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tlops(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2011
N kan nbe!

things dey happen.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tlops(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2011
eghost247:

Asta La Vista
u forgot "baby"
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by armyofone(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2011
the bible says if the eye is causing you trouble, pluck it out.
3rd leg has been causing way too much trouble to men. why can't they cut it out?

i feel for Maria. being a good wifey is no longer enough.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by member479760: 8:48pm On May 18, 2011
thank God second wife no bi issue in Naija. kont na good thing, di thin wey sweet wey no reach mouth.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Ndipe(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

No honey, she wouldn't. She is a Kennedy; ergo, she is rich! She already moved out of the house; now that's class. Some other broke woman would have thrown the guy out.

She told Arnold to move out and when he refused, she decided to move.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2011
LOL, who cares about two rich people divorcing? when they could care less about the country economy and gas price?
they have huge amount of money to keep them going till death, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bullshit
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 8:59pm On May 18, 2011
i think the question remains as to why was this news released at this time.

the woman involved had already named her husband as the father of the child.

so why the sudden info. And when exactly did maria find out cos the man is saying he informed her before now.

and it seems there were rumors of children [note: children] while he was campaigning for governor.

gosh, for some reason my mind keeps going back to the slavery era.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

i think the question remains as to why was this news released now.

so why the sudden info.

and it seems there were rumors of children [note: children] while he was campaigning for governor.

gosh, for some reason my mind keeps going back to slavery times.
what has slavery got to do with fuccking??
hehehehe, na wa ooooo
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 9:01pm On May 18, 2011
oh dear.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Ndipe(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

i think the question remains as to why was this news released at this time.

so why the sudden info. And when exactly did maria find out cos the man is saying he informed her before now.

gosh, for some reason my mind keeps going back to the slavery era.

What has slavery got to do with infidelity?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 9:02pm On May 18, 2011
@ topic

not to mention the guy was having unprotected sex all over the place?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 18, 2011
Ndipe:

What has slavery got to do with infidelity?
bruh i asked the same question tooo ooo
didnt even get a decent answer,
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic

not to mention the guy was having unprotected sex all over the place?
which star doesnt do that
2face? undecided i guesss
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 9:05pm On May 18, 2011
[size=16pt]GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN[/size]
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 9:06pm On May 18, 2011
s.tupid people have been waiting for my posts all day!!!!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by kabukabu(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2011
time to give Arnold Naija citizenship,typical naija style, nyashing your housegirl grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by boycottam: 9:17pm On May 18, 2011
kubaku or whatever you call yourself. do you realize that yanshing housegirl is molestation and abuse? At least Arnold messed with a consenting woman, In nigeria the man of the house R A P E S , impregnates, helps abort the fetus of a housegirl and continues the cycle of sexual abuse
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2011
boycottam:

kubaku or whatever you call yourself. do you realize that yanshing housegirl is molestation and abuse? At least Arnold messed with a consenting woman, In nigeria the man of the house R A P E S , impregnates, helps abort the fetus of a housegirl and continues the cycle of sexual abuse
STFU
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by biglawks(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2011
At least the guy is rich they should all continue to live happily together as they have been doing for the past 20 years.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 18, 2011
Tell me this aint film tricks undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by miraexcel(f): 9:40pm On May 18, 2011
Some people think it's a mistake. A mistake is knocking a glass off of the counter, a mistake is forgetting to mail the rent check, a mistake is forgetting her birthday. Knocking up your maid and not telling your wife that you have another child for 10 years? That is not a mistake- that is lie that destroys any sense of trust or love in a marriage. If Ahh-Nold had told her the day after he found out this woman was pregnant, Maria probably still would have divorced him.

You look at this guy, well know for a history of touching and groping women. Painfully vain about his own looks, wealthy, famous, a movie star, you really think this "new" kid is the only other kid out there? Not everyone divorces over infidelity, but in this case the decade long lie is the problem. You know he was funneling money and support to the kid, all a secret, all a lie.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 9:44pm On May 18, 2011
you really think this "new" kid is the only other kid out there?

I dont.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by boycottam: 9:48pm On May 18, 2011
No Donlittle u ugly piece of s h i t. You sit the F u c k down and shut the  fu ck up you're probably one of those crossed eyed child abusers I'm talking about u dck face son of a byatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Photo Of The World Strongest Man That Have Got Everyone Talking / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.