Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (10459 Views)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:25pm On May 19, 2011
Hisss
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2011
annita19:
Some people believe all women dependent. So wrong. . Maria probably had made million before that naughty person cheating immigrant. Very unattractive old man even @ his young age. What a manliness-nator

Lol, so is Maria Shriver attractive? He's not that young sha. All the exposure he must have had to the sun is what made him wrinkle fast, but I don't think he looks bad. Many 60-something year olds are rotund or have no hair. He still has muscles and nice hair, albeit he's no spring chicken.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 7:02pm On May 19, 2011
Yes ofcuz I just heard that from 190 right now. .@flower umm depends on d idea.

@mods thanks for cleaning the ish lol
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 7:06pm On May 19, 2011
Back to the topic once again-_ -

You know Arnold has always been the kind of guy our momma's warned us about! lol Good thing uncle Ted isn't around or Arnold could end up at the bottom of a dyke! lol
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by 190: 7:12pm On May 19, 2011
Annie meet me here

lets flirt

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-655537.2080.html

@Post

Good for them undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by orgasm(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2011
Abegi make una free d guy jare. man is polygamous in nature and he only just displayed that. this our preaching of monogamy which we adopted from d western world is all hypocrisy. if there was no son as a result it wud hv been difficult to prove that he was all along bleeping his maid. most men are into this despite d fact they display their one wife symbol.
This has caused a serious social menance n imbalance to our women especially in the nigeria society. have u ever ask urself why we have so many desperate girls,ladies and women every where,churches,spiritual homes,babalawos and wat have u looking for husbands or a man just to call their own as against the norms during the time of our parents where wives were sought not the other way round.
During the time of our parents,men married more than one wife thereby mopping up the excess women in supply. but today cos of our one man one wife syndrome,we have surplus women in the system without any mechanism to mop them up hence the societal challenges of husband snatching and pilfering as d case may be. Mind u i got the submission from an old woman who gave me the explainations when i asked her, why is it that during their time wives were desperately sought by numerous suitors but in the present day husbands are sought by too numerous women both old and young? IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL TO OUR LADIES COS I PUT MYSELF IN THEIR SHOES MOST TIMES AND REALLY FEEL PITY FOR THEM. THEY CANT MARRY THEMSELVES NEITHER DOES THE SOCIETY PERMIT THEM TO MAKE MOVES TO THE DIRECTION OF ASKING A MAN TO MARRY THEM. MOST STAY IN A LONG RELATIONSHIP HOPING AND PRAYING FOR THAT DAY THEIR BOYFRIEND,FIANCE OR LIVE-IN-LOVER WILL PROPOSE. They are confused most times cos they cant ascertain if the guy is serious or not and dont know wen to actually leave to create room for a more serious prospect. Our women are victims of their own society and we the men dont seem to or simply refuse to understand and appreciate the plight of our women instead we make fun of their plight and take advantage of their precarious and helpless situation. we take sexual advantage of them and they give in at times with the hope it will lead to something fruitful and they are usually let dem down. IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by vislabraye(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2011
The guy na rambo. 14 years and no one knows. . . She has to forget him
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by dustydee: 8:30pm On May 19, 2011
I admire his courage
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nekai(f): 8:44pm On May 19, 2011
annita19:

Even Jorge Lopez got caught screwing a love-peddler ewwww, but John Edwards, the american most wanted guy? Wow never woulda guessed, I'm just Gonna have 2 assume ALL MEN Are DoGS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!

No, it wasn't the america's most wanted guy, it was the politician who was running for vice president.

(Hw is John Walsh and he wrote a great book called Tears of Rage. It talks about his son's kidnapping and murder and how it led to him doing the show.)
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nekai(f): 8:56pm On May 19, 2011
dustydee:

I admire his courage

What courage? ? ? ? ?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by armyofone(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2011
annita19:

Some people believe all women dependent. So wrong. . Maria probably had made million before that naughty person cheating immigrant. Very unattractive old man even @ his young age. What a manliness-nator

I dont think his manliness was huge, maybe after swallowing his usual rounds of steroid.
steroidnator.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by vislabraye(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2011
sandokaa link=topic=669813ra ki .msg8353418#msg8353418 date=1305819481]
These Oyinbo people sef! Just one extra child in the house, madam de vex. So for over 20 years, she did not see anything to suggest that Arnold dey bonk the maid. Anyway, kudos to the maid for keeping it secret and for not trying to unseat madam. She must be very modest. Naija girls would have behaved gragra and do notice me. Family members sef go don dey flex muscles. The maid is really matured and un-ambitious!
[/quote]

shocked shocked shocked na wa for u O. Just one extra oikin ke

@[quote author=annita19:

Even Jorge Lopez got caught screwing a love-peddler ewwww, but John Edwards, the american most wanted guy? Wow never woulda guessed, I'm just Gonna have 2 assume ALL MEN Are DoGS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!

anita19 which kind dog u won marry? Na alsatian, bulldog, doberman or bingo ?
grin
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 1:51am On May 20, 2011
@vislabraye go away
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by lastpage: 3:13am On May 20, 2011
@lucabraski
yes i wud stay with him, but just to make sure he suffers. useless he-goat. in fact all men are useless and can never be trusted.

Typical Nigerian woman! Evil, Full of hatred, wickedness and very vengeful by nature! angry angry
And on Sunday, na dem go be "Church-worker and Deaconess" combined!
Ewuuu!
shocked shocked
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 3:20am On May 20, 2011
dont do the crime if you cant do the time.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 3:23am On May 20, 2011
Like! Seriously
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by OCCULTIST(m): 4:13am On May 20, 2011
This is good news,goes to confirm that every woman,wife or housemaid need a screw.The housemaid has vision,i like her courage and ambitions.Only a woman can decieve a fellow woman for that long without her knowing.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 4:53am On May 20, 2011
Good news? Really?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 20, 2011
wow, terminator give omo odo belle
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Exponental(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2011
Animalistic man will always portray himself!!!

Shouldnt d wife know d paternity of d child b4 delivery?
It really hurts sha! I think she shldnt leave d marriage if a sorry explanation can be made.

The maid na SECOND LADY without ID!!!!!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 20, 2011
annita19:

Good thing uncle Ted isn't around or Arnold could end up at the bottom of a dyke! lol

Uncle Ted also cheated! Sorry.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by MissyB3(f): 10:17am On May 20, 2011
lastpage:

@lucabraski
Typical Nigerian woman! Evil, Full of hatred, wickedness and very vengeful by nature! angry angry
And on Sunday, na dem go be "Church-worker and Deaconess" combined!
Ewuuu!
shocked shocked
I doubt the person who said '' Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'' was referring to Naija women, in particular.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by unclechem(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2011
some days are like that. i wont blame him.trying to know if he is still active embarassed
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by oge4real(f): 12:01pm On May 20, 2011
No, I would not stay with such a devil. How can u lie to someone for so long?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by enomakos(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2011
this is nothing new
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Iranoladun(f): 1:20pm On May 20, 2011
@post
No, I wouldn't stay with Arnold.

Trust has taken leave of their relationship and their marriage.

I CAN NEVER TRUST SUCH A MAN AGAIN angry

Arnold simply lack self esteem, respect and honour for himself.  He and the cheating housekeeper probably need psychological help sad

Staying with Arnold is tantamount to invitation to the 'Terminator' angry

A man that cheat with a domestic staff, got her pregnant, kept the pregnancy away from the wife and the children for ten years is a Potential Terminator or a lilly-liver man.  Staying under the same roof with him is tempting the devil,

I only pity the unfortunate children (both Maria own and the housekeeper) who are caught in this imbroglio sad
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 1:39pm On May 20, 2011
The entire affair is extremely unfortunate.

The sins of the father, as they say.

It seems his dad preferred arnold's stepbrother over him (arnold).

Very strange state of affairs and one wonders what secrets were involved there.

Info on wiki.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by OCCULTIST(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2011
@Annita19: Yes is a good news. What do you women expect when you all refuse to cook for your husbands and hand over all household affairs to a housemaid?? You forgot that the way to a man's heart is through the food he eats? which only the housemaid is cooking and not the so called wife. What happen is the result of that.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by OCCULTIST(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2011
@Iranoladun: Your not making sense my dear, is the housemaid not a woman? her job does not give her time to go out search for her own husband,she is always taking care of a fellow woman's kids and family affairs,she also need a man and her own kids and she got it, you should be happy for her,at least she did not get pregnant with a poor man,she has made history,come what may she is rich for life thats what matters.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 8:35pm On May 20, 2011
^^no need for foul language.

i'll report your post.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2011
After 25 years, leaving is not as easy as people make it seem.

Already grown children.

Too old to want to start over.

Just too much.

It would be pure evil if he asks me to stay after the secrets and lies.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 8:41pm On May 20, 2011
@occultist

try to stop being so emotional, unless you're a woman?

i fail to see what you're carrying on your head.

did my post affect you in some way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing / She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.