Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (10463 Views)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2011
mama-gee:

The guy is one of the numerous hollywood stars that have no dignity and people like that aint worth my time and opinion. . .

Next, please!

I don't mean to be a smart [i]a[/i]ss but, ironically, you just gave both your time and opinion, however little! Sorry.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by mbulela: 8:22am On May 19, 2011
Even without a secret child i would not stay with that guy.
dude is so unattractive.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by andyanders: 8:31am On May 19, 2011
YES, I WILL FORGIVE. LEARN TO FORGIVE. THAT IS THE GREATEST TEACHING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. NO ONE IS BEYOND MISTAKE. FOR ALL HAVE SINNED. NO 2 PERFECT PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AS SENIOR PROPHET T. B. JOSHUA PREACH. DEVIL HAS USED THIS TO DISUNITE THE FAMILY. FOR HER TO WIN THE HEART OF PEOPLE WITH CONSCIENCE, SHE MUST CALL OFF THIS DIVORCE CASE AND FORGIVE HER HUSBAND. CAN WE SAY WE ARE FREE OF SIN?NO. YES, HE HAS CHEATED ON HER AND ALSO MADE IT OPEN BY ACCEPTING HIS MISTAKE. FOR THE SAKE OF HER CHILDREN, SHE SHOULD LEARN TO FORGIVE AND ALLOW HER HUSBAND EXTENDS LOVE AND CARE TO THE CHILD AND MOTHER. WE ALL MUST PASS AWAY ONE DAY. WE CAME TO THIS WORLD unclothed AND WILL GO unclothed.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by mbulela: 8:44am On May 19, 2011
she should go and do a HIV test.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Ib(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2011
The man has no honour.

A man that will impregnate a maid has no honour.

A man who will keep the woman he impregnated under his roof with his family living there for 10 years after (maybe screwing her from time to time) has no honour.

A man that will keep such a secret from his wife for all these years has no honour.

He has NO HONOUR.

Not for his wife, not for his children - the man has no HONOUR.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by blank(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2011
Heard dat the maid lied and the child is not 4 Arnold. shocked shocked
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by mbulela: 9:08am On May 19, 2011
Ib:

The man has no honour.

A man that will impregnate a maid has no honour.

A man who will keep the woman he impregnated under his roof with his family living there for 10 years after (maybe screwing her from time to time) has no honour.

A man that will keep such a secret from his wife for all these years has no honour.

He has NO HONOUR.

Not for his wife, not for his children - the man has no HONOUR.

Is that a poem?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2011
wrong just wrong on both part, I mean what the hell did they think, that they wouldn't get caught every thing comes out sooner or later too bad it came out too late had now the kids are stuck in the middle of his and the sluts mess, good going Arnold hope your happy, jerk
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by bababuff(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2011
For 14 years! shocked

This guy is a damn good actor.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:55am On May 19, 2011
Why do people keep refering to Maria Shriver as a Kennedy? As far as I can remember, it was her mom that was a Kennedy; JFK's sister. So, Maria is late JFK's niece or is she using the Kennedy name as well. Americans dont use the conventional Spanish naming where a child bears his father & mother's surname. Eg Maria Shriver Kennedy. Maybe am not getting the gist.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by abenelo: 10:50am On May 19, 2011
Anorld, too bad, very dissapionting
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 19, 2011
Men at their best . . . are still MEN! undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 11:43am On May 19, 2011
Ib

you've said it all.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 11:47am On May 19, 2011
Fehyntorlah

maria is a kennedy even though the tie is a matrilineal one.

Offtopic, but she even has the kennedy features.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by MrCork17: 12:12pm On May 19, 2011
nothing wrong in Nyanshing housegirls tongue
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by armyofone(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2011
the house help is a bad woman. you worked for someone for 20 years, in between you chop the woman's husband p.rick and got pregger. had the baby maybe Maria did baby shower for her sef. continue to work there till you retire. ha! this person na real secret keeper. maybe some Mexican woman? i doubt american or AA could keep secret that long. what a woman!! she must have made a good amt of money. Conan (Arnold) the babarian, sorry the philander.
Keep your sorry to yourself. old age is catching up with him already with all the maps on his face tongue
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Texther(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2011
I thought it is only Africa that this shit do happen i.e. husband having sex with househelp. Arnold of all people!!! Shame on him. Maria should stay, no need of leaving or reporting until the maid come back to assume the role of a wife & mother.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Koolking(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2011
this thing happen in marriages, so it's not new and i am not surprise. as a lady/man (married) you have no choice than to accept what happened. marriage is for good and bad.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by MissyB3(f): 2:04pm On May 19, 2011
armyofone:

the house help is a bad woman. you worked for someone for 20 years, in between you chop the woman's husband p.rick and got pregger. had the baby maybe Maria did baby shower for her sef. continue to work there till you retire. ha! this person na real secret keeper. maybe some Mexican woman? i doubt american or AA could keep secret that long. what a woman!! she must have made a good amt of money. Conan (Arnold) the babarian, sorry the philander.
Keep your sorry to yourself. old age is catching up with him already with all the maps on his face  tongue
That is ehn!

Like someone rightly said, in good humour, Maria go even happy seh Mildred nor be Naija woman else, she for winchy Arnold, diabolically get Maria and her children out of the way.  grin

Picture of the boy . . .
[img]http://1.bp..com/-O9N8Q03bwa0/TdOAVFXhfiI/AAAAAAAAC_Q/Vp0cwUXcTlY/s400/0517-arnold-child-ex-mosaic-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by lucabraski(f): 2:23pm On May 19, 2011
yes i wd stay with him, but just to make sure he suffers. useless he-goat. in fact all men are useless and can never be trusted.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by 702: 3:08pm On May 19, 2011
@OP. there r 2 thins involved
1. i will terminate the terminator cuz i dey vex or
2. , jus manage 2 wait til Judgement day!
grin
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Dsense(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2011
@Topic.

Money is speaking . . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by cbjonstage(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2011
lucabraski:

yes i wd stay with him, but just to make sure he suffers. useless he-goat. in fact all men are useless and can never be trusted.

wot will u say on my own case, i was exposed to sex and violated by a matured sex worker in the 80's when i was 5yrs old. is d lady a she-goat as u rightly say to the men

and there are littles ones at dat same age bracket, which i believe some ladies are exposing to sex too. i am sure of one (my neighbour's kid - a sweet fine boy), i dont know of others around this world  angry angry
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by sandokaa: 4:07pm On May 19, 2011
These Oyinbo people sef! Just one extra child in the house, madam de vex. So for over 20 years, she did not see anything to suggest that Arnold dey bonk the maid. Anyway, kudos to the maid for keeping it secret and for not trying to unseat madam. She must be very modest. Naija girls would have behaved gragra
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by follypimpi(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2011
Tough call
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by chines4(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2011
Two wrongs can never make a right. I know that she is hurt really hurt, but divorcing Arnold is still not the best. But nawo oo for Arnold for 14 good year. In short I'm awarding him the best actor of the century. Or who don act movie for 14 years, just one movie? tell me.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by sandokaa: 4:38pm On May 19, 2011
These Oyinbo people sef! Just one extra child in the house, madam de vex. So for over 20 years, she did not see anything to suggest that Arnold dey bonk the maid. Anyway, kudos to the maid for keeping it secret and for not trying to unseat madam. She must be very modest. Naija girls would have behaved gragra and do notice me. Family members sef go don dey flex muscles. The maid is really matured and un-ambitious!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 5:04pm On May 19, 2011
Is that the kind of madam you unseat?

Do you know who she is?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:12pm On May 19, 2011
Even Jorge Lopez got caught screwing a prostitute ewwww, but John Edwards, the american most wanted guy? Wow never woulda guessed, I'm just Gonna have 2 assume ALL MEN Are DoGS UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2011
D-sense:
@Topic.

Money is speaking . . . . .  lipsrsealed grin

Maria Shriver was wealthy before she met Arnold Schwarzenegger. She has made her own millions as an NBC journalist and best-selling author during the marriage as well. She can leave him without taking a penny and still have enough to pay the full balance of her children's school fees early lol.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2011
Some people believe all women dependent. So wrong. . Maria probably had made million before that bastard cheating immigrant. Very unattractive old man even @ his young age. What a pennis-nator
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by 190: 6:23pm On May 19, 2011
Abeg na today nyash dey for back

let the wife go to hell jor angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.