Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (10462 Views)

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / What Would You Do If U Discovered Ur Wife Has A Secret Child Without Tellin You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by balowo(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2011
For better for worse. Both of them should have as one under one roof. Moreover they have been living together for long.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2011
Fromthe begining this marriage was one of convenience,
He wanted the Kennedy name to further his political career.
She wanted a famous film star.
Most of these upper class women don't take good care of their husbands in bed.
Men are naturally polygamous.So I would'nt blame the terminator.
All men want a lady in public but a whor-e in bed.
If you don't know you better ask people who know!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by sexylogan(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2011
It's a very difficult situation. But i think she should have forgiven him and they

shudnt have divorced. No one would have known and their kids wud have

been saved from this media harassment. Easier said than done sha.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by wendieposh: 10:21pm On May 18, 2011
Men will always be men! *hiss* He should be shot
in the balls!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by sexylogan(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2011
wendieposh:

Men will always be men! *hiss* He should be shot
in the balls!!!!!!!!!

^^^Lmao.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 18, 2011
cool
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 10:49pm On May 18, 2011
The divorce rates are getting too high.

This is no longer funny.

Its like sodom and gomorrah.

Not good in any way.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by intrepid: 10:51pm On May 18, 2011
Its really a very difficult situation for awoman who gave her heart to a man like that.

She's really hurting but to save herself from further heart break ,save her marriage and preserve the peace of those kids,keep herself too from the ever curious American paparazzis,she should endure and try to forgive.

Its really hard to forget.I must admit.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Dhelake: 11:01pm On May 18, 2011
make she divorce him now divorce no be big tin for die
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by mimon79(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2011
Would i stay with Arnold? hmmmm " i will be back" with the answer cool
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by johnson11(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2011
Wonder shall never end with this politicians, well no be we men faulty, wetin women self dey wear can over tempt person tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 19, 2011
Is it not a fact that Uncle Sege(Obansanjo) sleeps around with university girls? So why are his wives not freaking out over it? shocked
Wether Arnold Schwarzenegger has a child outside his marriage or not is no big deal.Married men do this all the time.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 19, 2011
Seun:
He's a politician. He's also an actor. But he is not a liar and his remorse is not an act? Isn't that a bit naive?

Politicians and actors are still human beings smiley

I don't think his remorse is an act. I live in California. I only saw him on tv or at the state capitol nearly every day for the last how many years. I didn't always agree with his politics, but he's always been a good person, sometimes the better person. I didn't start respecting him until I heard him speak and read what he was doing in the community here. He's not your everyday politician; that's for sure. I'm not going to be one of those people to say he simply made a mistake, because this isn't a simple mistake. He did have groping allegations back in 2003 or so. His wife did stand by him through it all. They aren't Tiger and Elin Woods though. They were married 25+ years and have how many children together. The children don't deserve it and neither does his wife. They don't deserve a divorce either.

Trust me, I don't condone anything these people do in terms of extramarital affairs. It seems as if Hillary Clinton is the only forgiving person in all of this though. After President Clinton lied to the nation and world about what happened in his office and then told the truth, all she did was make him sleep in the couch for a while and forgave him. People throw away what they have so quickly. Shriver's children with him and her marriage are bigger than an affair and out-of-wedlock child.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On May 19, 2011
The guy is one of the numerous hollywood stars that have no dignity and people like that aint worth my time and opinion. . .

Next, please!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 3:02am On May 19, 2011
seems there's another child being named.

dna tests might be necessary now, and child support or trust fund issues need to be straightened out.

this is the kind of gold mine many women pray for.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 3:20am On May 19, 2011
i am sorry to say that if wifey didnt see the resemblance between Arnold (before the surgery) and the kid then she is a bit dumb.
that kid is a PICTURE of Arnold!!!!!

Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by 190: 3:27am On May 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Politicians and actors are still human beings smiley

I don't think his remorse is an act. I live in California. I only saw him on tv or at the state capitol nearly every day for the last how many years. I didn't always agree with his politics, but he's always been a good person, sometimes the better person. I didn't start respecting him until I heard him speak and read what he was doing in the community here. He's not your everyday politician; that's for sure. I'm not going to be one of those people to say he simply made a mistake, because this isn't a simple mistake. He did have groping allegations back in 2003 or so. His wife did stand by him through it all. They aren't Tiger and Elin Woods though. They were married 25+ years and have how many children together. The children don't deserve it and neither does his wife. They don't deserve a divorce either.

Trust me, I don't condone anything these people do in terms of extramarital affairs. It seems as if Hillary Clinton is the only forgiving person in all of this though. After President Clinton lied to the nation and world about what happened in his office and then told the truth, all she did was make him sleep in the couch for a while and forgave him. People throw away what they have so quickly. Shriver's children with him and her marriage are bigger than an affair and out-of-wedlock child.
kiss kiss kiss

V.V.true
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:00am On May 19, 2011
She already left. Dont know what you people are arguing about

It's one thing to cherat on the wife it's another to have even lower regard for the wife by fathering a child with this other woman.

The boy was born a week after Maria's last child. Lord knows how much Maria spent on gifts for the woman not knowing it was for her own husband's child and she should stay in that marriage despite all that embarrassment

Keep in mind she's pretty much a Kennedy, she's worth alot of money, she doenst need his money.

she will be fine.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by tpia5: 4:04am On May 19, 2011
20 years of caring for arnold's family.

wow.

shudders.

reminds me of that other guy who kept a secret for 24 years-lord have mercy.

God punish devil.

as the media said, his kids with maria are the ones who will suffer most from all this.

he'll be ok after a few drinks, she'll be able to cope given time.

the kids? nobody has their back.

nobody ever does.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by JacobReamen(m): 5:07am On May 19, 2011
This guy is crazy, does he care about his reputation at all or was dreaming he was acting in one of those movies.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:01am On May 19, 2011
did you see her photo, he can't say no?? ummm he is a snake two pregnate woman in the same house by him, 10 years lying about it, umm no, if Maria stays I will be surprised. Very disappointing that a family has to be broken up,because of the male ego. There is no difference in males when it comes to infidelity only different families. Whether you have money or live in poverty, the results are still the same shameful. I just hope all affected can pick up the pieces and move on. So the answer is absolutely NO
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2011
annita19:

did you see her photo, he can't say no?? ummm he is a snake two pregnate woman in the same house by him, 10 years lying about it, umm no, if Maria stays I will be surprised. Very disappointing that a family has to be broken up,because of the male ego. There is no difference in males when it comes to infidelity only different families. Whether you have money or live in poverty, the results are still the same shameful. I just hope all affected can pick up the pieces and move on. So the answer is absolutely NO
LIKE FEMALES DONT CHEAT STFU
i wont be surprised if arnold first child from the wife is from OSAMA
nonsense
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 19, 2011
annita19:

did you see her photo, he can't say no??

so if she is beautiful then cheating is ok?!

ummm he is a snake two pregnate woman in the same house by him

so if she lives away from his house , its ok?!

10 years lying about it

so if he comes clean after 1week, is that better?

Very disappointing that a family has to be broken up,because of the male ego.There is no difference in males when it comes to infidelity only different families. Whether you have money or live in poverty, the results are still the same shameful.

is it better when women cheat?!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:28am On May 19, 2011
@Donlittle kid do you have problem stealing candy from the store today? If you don't like my comment you have the right to enjoy this song _ - -_ to the left to the left. .
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 19, 2011
. . . After 25 long years. Why cant she just tolerate his trash till they both die?
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 6:48am On May 19, 2011
@MRbrownJAY I didn't say that.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by SALady(f): 6:58am On May 19, 2011
hehehehehehe!!!! The comedy called marriage. I mean why else would they call it "HAPPY EVER AFTER"

hehehehehehe!! couldnt be bloody bothered that's marriage for you baby. Not for the faint at heart no, no, no!!!!
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by adamsrib(f): 7:05am On May 19, 2011
Nope I would have to leave. I would have been more forgiving if he'd told me about it when it happened, but to wait FOURTEEN years and keep that woman working in my house and letting your illegitimate child play with my kids unknowingly?. . . . nah that's too much for me to overcome. I can tell you I forgive you, but I'd really be plotting my revenge and he'd probably end up dead, so I would be better off to walk away.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by annita19(f): 7:08am On May 19, 2011
wrong just wrong on both part, I mean what the hell did they think, that they wouldn't get caught every thing comes out sooner or later too bad it came out too late had now the kids are stuck in the middle of his and the sluts mess, good going Arnold hope your happy, jerk
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

so if she is beautiful then cheating is ok?!

so if she lives away from his house , its ok?!

so if he comes clean after 1week, is that better?

is it better when women cheat?!

MRbrownJAY, I bow! Thank you jare for using logic instead of emotions like most of these women do. Of course, what Arnie did was despicable. However, I still maintain that the only people who have the right to be angry are his family. Everyone else should keep quiet. What is new under the sun? Nigerians condemning this man should take a good look at their own family.
Re: Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 19, 2011
adamsrib:

,  illegitimate child.

Please refrain from calling the child illegitimate. There is no such a thing. Was it his fault that he was born? How can a human being be illegitimate? If a human being were to help you, would you refuse his/her help because s/he was illegitimate? Chineke, all this labeling sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17year Old Girl: I Drank My Boyfriend’s Sperms Mixed With Orange Juice / ... / Caught My Husband Of 7yrs In A Compromising Position At A Girl's House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.