Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? (58304 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
tell me wetin u wan tell me for here
nope
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
nope
sarkibeebah@gmail.com
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
sarkibeebah@gmail.com
good
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
good
I still dey wait for the important message undecided
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
I still dey wait for the important message undecided
incoming...
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
incoming...
okay ooo undecided
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
You guys are turning women into sex objects.
What a shame sad sad
And??
Do you always give in to their demands by becoming the sex object which they want you to become??
In that case, double-shame on you for not having a stand of your own (first) as a human before being seen as a woman.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:

Keep your stupid d!ck to yourself. Thank you

Hello Beebah.... Good morning....Happy new week to you... don't mind me I was only kidding. I shouldn't have said that, that was so gross.

How are you doing today dear?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by chocboi78(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uwamgbede26:
Las las we all go dey gbensh for their to peace and happiness in the world. As simple as that. Instead of needless and destructive wars, why don't we all just huddle up and bleep.....
Constant consensual Sex between adults is all we need to live in harmony on this planet.
flesh and blood have not revealed this to u sir grin grin grin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Tizu(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
True, when we men see a woman we immediately naked her in our mind fiaaaaam.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na only olosho girl fit ask u that kind question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.