Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? (58189 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by zexy2030(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Maxcollins042:

Sex isn't the only exit for depression. Just a flimsy excuse to justify the act.
State yours bro.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by pansophist(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
You guys are turning women into sex objects.
What a shame sad sad

The women disturbing my Instagram feed with twerking and sexual dancing, wearing the most revealing clothes that expose their camel toe, nipples, and ass cheek, with a motivational speech caption (the most annoying part), is it men that are turning them into sex objects?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by goldman777: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2021
BadRadio:
Have your crush ever surprised you with that question while u are trying to ask her out?grin

Guys, how do you react to such question?grin
RUNZ GIRL ALERT DONT DATE
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Okuda(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=104757131][/quote]

green light?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by nurain150(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
What a shame sad sad
No you guys turned yourself into that
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Rocktation(f): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

I still wonder, they are designed to be appealing so we can mate them. Sex objects of course. If you are not sexually appealing, will u have a baby. Just imagine me, seeing a man as a sexual object. There is nothing wrong in seeing a woman as a sexual object. It's even that appeal that gives her that attention she is craving for. Go n ask women who don't look like sexual object, how much they pay to look like one. Stop defending women for what u know as an individual appreciate if we ask you for sex. Except you lie, ain't u happy men ask you for sex?

Weird as people might think you, you actually make sense. As it happens, I also agree that sex appeal is something to own and not be vexed by. Just as I am not understanding why gold digging is a thing that any dude should moan about. One's concerned with a subject of economics and the other ogles biology. Both are tenable quid pro quos for each other.

She wants money, she uses her wiles on you, she gets money. You have money, you like her wiles on you, you give money. Ain't nothing to break heads over, with pretension that they can't be okay, simply 'cos they have fancy names to them and are both thought to be of little depths.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Estacy22: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Sex objects of course... There is nothing wrong in seeing a woman as a sexual object.... Except you lie, ain't u happy men ask you for sex?

This is unfair comment. I wonder why you are rubbing on to their faces. Please woman deserve respect. Imagine a world without them. Haba!
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by zexy2030(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Rocktation:

Weird as people might think you, you actually make sense. As it happens, I also agree that sex appeal is something to own and not be vexed by. Just as I am not understanding why gold digging is a thing that any dude should moan about. One's concerned with a subject of economics and the other ogles biology. Both are tenable quid pro quos for each other.

She wants money, she uses her wiles on you, she gets money. You have money, you like her wiles on you, you give money. Ain't nothing to break heads over, with pretension that they can't be okay, simply 'cos they have fancy names to them and are both thought to be of little depths.
You have a perfect description. It is what it is dear.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by zexy2030(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Estacy22:

This is unfair comment. I wonder why you are rubbing on to their faces. Please woman deserve respect. Imagine a world without them. Haba!

Lol.

A world without them?

Wasn't Eve created for that purpose, she was created to multiply adam's seed.

A world without them actually happened from the beginning.

The Almighty noticed man was lonely as other creatures were in twos. Only the man was one.

Thats why he took some part of the man to make a woman...that is man having a womb.

What is the purpose of a man having a womb if not for sex?.

A man is lonely (depressed) without a woman...it is a natural reality,

Adam worked several millions of years in the garden before the Almighty noticed his loneliness and created his kind with a womb.

A woman without man feels incomplete, just like a man without WORK.

NO woman can be happy without a man.

NO man can be happy without work.

He finds his woman as he works, that's the law of nature. You can't over rule it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Okuda:

green light?
Red light
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Princeps: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
That is what you guys ask for in a relationship na.
Men, fear men.
Besides being a liability, what else do 99% of you Nigerian ladies have to offer in a relationship?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Men, fear men.

Let me ask this common question. Remove sex in a relationship where the man takes care of your bills as he is supposed to or can afford. What will the woman bring to the table? Keep in mind that all that spending from the man is no guarantee that she won't leave him for another. Give me a sensible answer and I'll surprise you.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by TripleAkutigi: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
You won't understand because you are not a woman. And just because you have sex with women doesn't mean they are sex objects.
And why the fĂșck should I be happy that men ask me for sex?? It sounds ridiculous.
Sex is not happiness,sex is overrated that is why u guys see it as enjoyment.
Them never call una useless and sex objects na, that's why e look normal to u and your fellow guys.
uareright.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Dagger111(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Men, fear men.

They don show this one gbola tire. grin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Okuda(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Red light

mschew....
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by geezynoni: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Ehen naw
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by B2E2N2J(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin
muller101:
Correct let's change it to sex apparatus then. grin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Poleski: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
BadRadio:
Have your crush ever surprised you with that question while u are trying to ask her out?grin

Guys, how do you react to such question?grin

It is a downer for a woman to make that comment! Though I had a similar experience when I was single.

She wasn't a crush, just a babe I met at a wedding. She was into me and she looked fuckin' sexy. When it was time for me retire to my hotel suite, I asked her if she wanna hang out a bit with me over a bottle chanpaign in my room.

She smiled and asked, "are you ho*rny enough to hang out with me?"
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
BadRadio:
what else beforecheesy
I tire oh... Wetin dem wan offer again?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Men, fear men.

Good evening Beebah... how are you doing you seem to be a very wonderful lady I like your honesty I want to have your number please give me your number Beebah
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

I still wonder, they are designed to be appealing so we can mate them. Sex objects of course.

If you are not sexually appealing, will u have a baby. Just imagine me, seeing a man as a sexual object.

There is nothing wrong in seeing a woman as a sexual object. It's even that appeal that gives her that attention she is craving for.

Go n ask women who don't look like sexual object, how much they pay to look like one.

Stop defending women for what u know as an individual appreciate if we ask you for sex.

Except you lie, ain't u happy men ask you for sex?

You just took the words right out of my mouth bro very well said
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

I still wonder, they are designed to be appealing so we can mate them. Sex objects of course.

If you are not sexually appealing, will u have a baby. Just imagine me, seeing a man as a sexual object.

There is nothing wrong in seeing a woman as a sexual object. It's even that appeal that gives her that attention she is craving for.

Go n ask women who don't look like sexual object, how much they pay to look like one.

Stop defending women for what u know as an individual appreciate if we ask you for sex.

Except you lie, ain't u happy men ask you for sex?

You just took the words right out of my mouth bro very well said...
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good evening Beebah... how are you doing you seem to be a very wonderful lady I like your honesty I want to have your number please give me your number Beebah
what can u offer

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by zexy2030(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
MisterKennedy:

It is what it is bro.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
MisterKennedy:

why u no go support am?
Birds of the same feather flock together
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Dabliss02(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
What a shame sad sad
I love the object tho

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
why u no go support am?
Birds of the same feather flock together

Shut up your mouth you loud mouth bitc*..... I am supporting him not because of he is male but because he is very right

It is girls like you that pretend that you don't need a man we are asking actuality you can't even cope without a man... you been on a man for almost anything and everything that you want

Girls like you are always cool with being a feminist because you don't like a man being in authority

Now you listening when a man truly loves a girl sex is the last thing on his mind especially when they've bonded well... but a man is eager to have sex with a girl who he knows he doesn't want to be with for long
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
what can u offer

I can offer my di*k in your pu*sy

Trust me you will enjoy it and you will come begging for more
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2021
MisterKennedy:

I can offer my di*k in your pu*sy

Trust me you will enjoy it and you will come begging for more

Keep your stupid d!ck to yourself. Thank you
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
MisterKennedy:

[s] Shut up your mouth you loud mouth bitc*..... I am supporting him not because of he is male but because he is very right

It is girls like you that pretend that you don't need a man we are asking actuality you can't even cope without a man... you been on a man for almost anything and everything that you want

Girls like you are always cool with being a feminist because you don't like a man being in authority

Now you listening when a man truly loves a girl sex is the last thing on his mind especially when they've bonded well... but a man is eager to have sex with a girl who he knows he doesn't want to be with for long [/s]

Trash Trash Trash
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:

Trash Trash Trash
what's ur email address. I want to send u a a very important mssg
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
what's ur email address. I want to send u a a very important mssg
tell me wetin u wan tell me for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.