Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? (58240 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Demigod22: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well, there's more to relationship than sex, but I can't imagine myself been in a relationship without sex. I broke up with my last girlfriend because she insisted on no sex relationship, so I just lost the feelings for her, she look like my sister.

My ex visited me last Sunday and when I want to touch her she was asking me if it is a must for us to have sex I just told her blankly that she is sexually appealing to me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Anything way get hole,men go fúck. Even do na hole them see for ground,them go imagine say na woman pússy.
Tueh!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Kingcalls: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
You won't understand because you are not a woman. And just because you have sex with women doesn't mean they are sex objects.
And why the fúck should I be happy that men ask me for sex?? It sounds ridiculous.
Sex is not happiness,sex is overrated that is why u guys see it as enjoyment.
Them never call una useless and sex objects na, that's why e look normal to u and your fellow guys.

When u women appear naked everywhere...what do u expect men to think of u people

19 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Polynek(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pls make person help me, I hv been using Opera mini to browse NAIRALAND since I opened d account, but now I want to brouse it 2tru Chrome, is not responding, they said I shud loging I did and they said wrong password, pls can anyone direct me on what to do? I don't want to hv 2 moniker
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

When u women appear naked everywhere...what do u expect men to think of u people
Na ashawo dey appear naked Infront of men,real women no dey do that one. And even do we dress decent,Una go still think negative.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by flokii: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why would any sane girl ask such.. it's either she is a runs girl or a nympho.

There are over a million things you can do with the opposite gender asides sex so it's a no-brainer to condition your mind around sex only.

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by gregyboy(m): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You won't understand because you are not a woman. And just because you have sex with women doesn't mean they are sex objects.
And why the fúck should I be happy that men ask me for sex?? It sounds ridiculous.
Sex is not happiness,sex is overrated that is why u guys see it as enjoyment.
Them never call una useless and sex objects na, that's why e look normal to u and your fellow guys.

Ok women are money loving object...

Have that solved the problem

5 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by rex444(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Just pretend like say you no hear the question, continue doing your own till the appointed time
BadRadio:
how nahgrin
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by jefe03(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:
Why would any sane girl ask such.. it's either she is a runs girl or a nympho.

There are over a million things you can do with the opposite gender asides sex so it's a no-brainer to condition your mind around sex only.

Out of the million things, can you pls share 10 with us?

12 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2021
rex444:
Just pretend like say you no hear the question, continue doing your own till the appointed time
grin

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
You guys are turning women into sex objects.
What a shame sad sad
Nobody is turning anything. Sex object is what women are. They don't need turning.

13 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Nobody is turning anything. Sex object is what women are. They don't need turning.
men na sex objects too na

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by GeneralPula: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2021
If a girl ever ask me such question... My reply will be of course Yes, I want to lick the Puna. No farmer buys land without cultivating it. And after cultivation, the farmer will still nurture it to germination..

That’s exactly how it is. A man will acquire you to be having sex with you and to nurture you...Only for a woman that sees herself a woman and not some dumb theories..

Boys should man up firmly. If any girl ask....Do you want to have sex? Don’t you ever say no or feel reluctant. Say it boldly that yes, you want to.

Remember if a guy also ask a girl, do you want money? She won’t say No. So why should you say no to what they’re created to offer men?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by flokii: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2021
jefe03:

Out of the million things, can you pls share 10 with us?

Ok..

You can
1. talk
2. share ideas
3. argue constructively
4. seek advice
5. play games (e.g. chess)
6. early morning walks/exercise
7. cook/cooking competition
8. eat out and drink together
9. dinner dates
10. go partying/clubbing, e.t.c.

4 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by GeneralPula: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:

Ok..

You can
1. talk
2. share ideas
3. argue constructively
4. seek advice
5. play games (e.g. chess)
6. early morning walks/exercise
7. cook/cooking competition
8. eat out and drink together
9. dinner dates
10. go partying/clubbing, e.t.c.

Bro... Let’s be honest here. All those things you mentioned are man-made coined ideas. They’re secondary.. They’re not the reasons why both genders were created for each other..

The primary function of both genders togetherness is Mating..

Why do you think Dick and puccy are always igniting when both genders are together?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Demigod22:
Well, there's more to relationship than sex, but I can't imagine myself been in a relationship without sex. I broke up with my last girlfriend because she insisted on no sex relationship, so I just lost the feelings for her, she look like my sister.

My ex visited me last Sunday and when I want to touch her she was asking me if it is a must for us to have sex I just told her blankly that she is sexually appealing to me.

Confam and exactly what I’m saying. You’ve done well my broh..

Cuz I’m sure if you offer her money, she won’t reject nor ask is it a must you give me money?

Women do capitalize on this fact that men are their providers and they must always cater for them, but when it comes to dem playing their position, it’s then you’ll be hearing all form of gibberish..

15 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2021
gregyboy:

Ok women are money loving object...

Have that solved the problem
Don't call us sex objects, infact, don't give us a name. Simple....!!!!
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by GeneralPula: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
That is what you guys ask for in a relationship na.
Men, fear men.

Why is it that whenever a man offers a woman money, she won’t say NO?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by flokii: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

Bro... Let’s be honest here. All those things you mentioned are man-made coined ideas. They’re secondary.. They’re not the reasons why both genders were created for each other..

The primary function of both genders togetherness is Mating..

Why do you think Dick and puccy are always igniting when both genders are together?

We know the ultimate duty is mating to recreate life but that by right is for married folks and maybe single-by-choice. But the topic is about a girl asking if the guy wants to have sex for approaching her.
If that's the case, then guys will be patronizing ol0shos and be free from bills. If the conji hold you, you'll just meet a ho0ker and relieve yourself but does it make sense? how then would we be different from animals??

3 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Generalwoodz(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Polynek:
Pls make person help me, I hv been using Opera mini to browse NAIRALAND since I opened d account, but now I want to brouse it 2tru Chrome, is not responding, they said I shud loging I did and they said wrong password, pls can anyone direct me on what to do? I don't want to hv 2 moniker
angry
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

Why is it that whenever a man offers a woman money, she won’t say NO?
because she lacks good home training.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
men na sex objects too na
Sex object which provides.
Sex object which protects.
Sex object which comforts.
Sex object which educate.
Sex object which is capable of taking care of itself, its wife, its children and even its brothers.
Sweetheart, that No sex object. That's a HUMAN! Not a pvssy based sex objects like women.

8 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by GeneralPula: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
because she lacks good home training.

Ahhhhh!

So you saying majority of Naija girls lacks home training?
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Sex object which provides.
Sex object which protects.
Sex object which comforts.
Sex object which educate.
Sex object which is capable of taking care of itself, its wife, its children and even its brothers.
Sweetheart, that Not sex object. That's a HUMAN! No a pvssy based sex objects like women.
You are saying this because u are a man and you are supporting your fellow men. You are not looking at what is right instead you looking at what you want.
You don't want to be called sex objects but u want women to be called sex objects.
Lol grin grin grin foolishness.
I think we women should start calling u guys USELESS and SEX OBJECTS. So that Una go know how painful e dey.

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ahhhhh!

So you saying majority of Naija girls lacks home training?

Yes,they do. I don't blame them sha, I blame those men way dey give them money.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by gregyboy(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Don't call us sex objects, infact, don't give us a name. Simple....!!!!

Ha, if object is remove then it is not describing women anymore...

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
You are saying this because u are a man and you are supporting your fellow men. You are not looking at what is right instead you looking at what you want.
You don't want to be called sex objects but u want women to be called sex objects.
Lol grin grin grin foolishness.
I think we women should start calling u guys USELESS and SEX OBJECTS. So that Una go know how painful e dey.
Look at it this way. Women don't date men solely because of sex - since men provide much more than sex. But men date women solely because of sex since women have nothing to provide other than sex.
It's not my fault you people place all your worth on pvssy and breasts na. Most women won't lead a beautiful life if they've got no vagina! You must have received some favours simply because you've got vagina. Without vagina, women are most NOTHING !

17 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Brunicekid(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
That is what you guys ask for in a relationship na.
Men, fear men.
That's a big lie... Relationship is not just about sex... There are several other things involved. For me, relationship should be about evaluation of a possible marriage companionship.

2 Likes

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Mastakija(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
that is why women offer only sex, because u guys show them that sex is what you want.
You guys are turning women into sex objects.
What a shame sad sad
men jump for sex
But When its comes to money

1 Share

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Look at it this way. Women don't date men solely because of sex - since men provide much more than sex. But men date women solely because of sex since women have nothing to provide other than sex.
It's not my fault you people place all your worth on pvssy and breasts na. Most women won't lead a beautiful life if they've got no vagina! You must have received some favours simply because you've got vagina. Without vagina, women are most NOTHING !
Okay smiley smiley
Stick to your foolishness that woman have nothing to provide other than sex. The girls you dated offers you only sex because it sounds like sex is the only thing you want from a woman. There are Real women who provide more than just sex, you won't see them because u don't deserve them
You will still get tired of vagina. You will fúck and rest. smiley

1 Like

Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Brunicekid:
That's a big lie... Relationship is not just about sex... There are several other things involved. For me, relationship should be about evaluation of a possible marriage companionship.
Good smiley
Your fellow men want only sex in a relationship, that's why it sounds true.
They think sex is the only thing their girlfriend can give them.
Re: You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Brunicekid:
Good smiley
Your fellow men want only sex in a relationship, that's why it sounds true.
They think sex is the only thing their girlfriend can offer to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.