Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Use This Text To Make Her Want You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use This Text To Make Her Want You (691 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / How To Make Her Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Text To Make Her Want You by Tonyking121: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Often times, women will not text back right away (or at all) because could also be playing hard to get.

She could be totally into you, but doesn't want to appear overly attracted or easy, and is therefore ignoring some of your texts.

Sometimes she may not reply because she has a boyfriend or is “seeing” someone. For most women it is difficult to be emotionally attached to more than one man at a time.

She may not have mentioned that she was
“seeing” someone in the initial interaction because she either didn't want to hurt your feelings or she was so attracted to you at the time that it blocked her logical mind from even thinking about her boyfriend.

She may not be replying to your texts because too much damage has been done and she's lost all interest.

I will show you how to reignite attraction in numbers that have gone cold, but these texts cannot work miracles; if there is too much damage done then it's time to move on; go out there and get more phone numbers.

The key, if you don't get a response back, is to stay calm and DO NOT PANIC! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT flood her phone with texts (even Fun texts). Doing so will make you look needy, desperate, and crazy and she will most
likely either respond negatively or will delete your phone number, from which there is no recovery.

Here's the exact texts I use anytime, to get her text back;

Dave: “Hey I saw a cute little white cat the other day and it reminded me of you. Hope you didn't turn into a cat. If you don't reply I will assume the worst.”

Anita: “haha no I've just been super busy with work”

Dave: “hmmm....well I'm going to call you in 5 minutes just to make sure this isn't thecat texting me...”

Note: Then you can just call her.

•“OMG did u get kidnapped into white slavery or something? Holla back”

•“What happened? Jeez am I gonna have to bail u outta jail again?”

Cheers,
Chris
Re: Use This Text To Make Her Want You by Cooldude90: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Lubbish n ingredients

1 Like

Re: Use This Text To Make Her Want You by freshbossie(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Nice one bro
Re: Use This Text To Make Her Want You by pansophist(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
What is the significance of the "white" in both hypothesis?
Re: Use This Text To Make Her Want You by dcapman: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow kiss
Re: Use This Text To Make Her Want You by michealdeco: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How To Calm Your Husband's Mind / Green Card Wahala.9ja Guy Wed 57 Years Old White Woman At Owerri Last Saturday. / What Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.