Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! (1693 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 5:15pm On May 18, 2011
Why leave money out in the open like that in the first place? Thankfully some of us are in a secure relationship where it's no big thing to take money from each other.
Sorry for derailing topic OP but as you can see we naija babes will continue to get bashed for the smallest thing  angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:15pm On May 18, 2011
Tee_Jay:

LMAO, could it by any chance be the same voluptuous  Jackieugo on NL

I sincerely dont wanna believe

Who knows maybe thats why shes defending the lady in question here

That lady must pay me back my 35pounds  angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by iyatrustee(f): 5:16pm On May 18, 2011
190:

^why would she think i left it for her

cant she rather add to the money instead of taking it wen i didnt ask her to

so you expect her to go back home empty handed after adding what she has with yours? she be money doubler? @ op, thank God for guys like you. Nigerian babes are just like like every other country. its just becos una don see us finish embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2011
190:

I sincerely dont wanna believe

Who knows maybe thats why shes defending the lady in question here

That lady must pay me back my 35pounds  angry

Tee_Jay:

LMAO, could it by any chance be the same voluptuous  Jackieugo on NL

Me che onu  angry lol
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:18pm On May 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

so you expect her to go back home empty handed after adding what she has with yours? she be money doubler? @ op, thank God for guys like you. Nigerian babes are just like like every other country. its just becos una don see us finish embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I beg your pardon!

If it were other ladies ( i didnt call names oo ) But if its white ladies they would

double the amount and leave it at 60pounds not take 35pounds from the top of my T.V!  grin  grin

and BTW we didnt add anything together,

I dont add anything with darkskinned women ( I dont want to be stuck up )
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by TeeJay6(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

Why leave money out in the open like that in the first place? Thankfully some of us are in a secure relationship where it's no big thing to take money from each other.
Sorry for derailing topic OP but as you can see we naija babes will continue to get bashed for the smallest thing  angry
r u 4 real? where he left his money is irrelevant, its like me saying touching ur b0000bs because u r wearing a low cut top, angry angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 5:21pm On May 18, 2011
Tee_Jay:

r u 4 real? where he left his money is irrelevant, its like me saying touching your b0000bs because u r wearing a low cut top, angry angry

Ok then but if it's that big of a deal, he can ask for it back. Simple! mtchew angry tongue
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2011
Nigerian babes are the best. I've been around the world and I can boldly say so without any apologies.
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by iyatrustee(f): 5:23pm On May 18, 2011
190:

I beg your pardon!

If it were other ladies ( i didnt call names oo ) But if its white ladies they would

double the amount and leave it at 60pounds
  grin  grin

are you for real? why would she do that? could she be paying you for sleeping with her undecided undecided undecided
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:23pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

Ok then but if it's that big of a deal, he can ask for it back. Simple! mtchew  angry tongue

Gud

Oya give me back my money since u answer the same name as her  angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by TeeJay6(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

Ok then but if it's that big of a deal, he can ask for it back. Simple! mtchew angry tongue
personally i wont kick a fuss over £30 but the poster is well within his right to quibble over such an amount at the end of the day it's a matter of principle
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:25pm On May 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

are you for real? why would she do that? could she be paying you for sleeping with her undecided undecided undecided
now where in the heck is the sleeping with there angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by iyatrustee(f): 5:26pm On May 18, 2011
^^^so why would she add to what you originally had? na people like you dey spoil our image abroad angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2011
190:

Gud

Oya give me back my money since u answer the same name as her  angry

Hell no  angry lol

Tee_Jay:

personally i wont kick a fuss over £30 but the poster is well within his right to quibble over such an amount at the end of the day it's a matter of principle

I suppose you're right. I was just annoyed cause he drew focus to the fact it was a naija babe that did it. It doesn't mean all of us would do it  angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by TeeJay6(m): 5:29pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

Hell no angry lol

I suppose you're right. I was just annoyed cause he drew focus to the fact it was a naija babe that did it. It doesn't mean all of us would do it angry
true, i wont expect someone as lush as u to be thieving £30, wink
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 5:29pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

we naija babes will continue to get bashed for the smallest thing  angry

Yes i agree with u  angry  angry  angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 5:31pm On May 18, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Nigerian babes are the best. I've been around the world and I can boldly say so without any apologies.

cool  cool  cool
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by MrCork17: 5:34pm On May 18, 2011
**No wonder Nigerian babes in the UK are always all over me. I guess its the goood look & my moiney! wink ***
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:41pm On May 18, 2011
[size=13pt]NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST LADIES A MAN COULD EVER ASK FOR

AS LONG AS THEY ARENT CLOSE TO ANY BLACKBERRY ( 190, 2011)
[/size]
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Natasha2(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2011
@poster I'm with you on this one all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss truly its time for some peeps to grow up
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by BABE3: 8:47pm On May 18, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670412.0.html

grin cheesy

Chei! see my life. I have to start advertising topic all over NL, when I'm not Ogugua. This Jay Bee sef.
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 18, 2011
A Nigerian lady who deserves my respect will get it.
It's all about the attitude.
What some even post here on NL says a whole lot about them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Have Only Guys Following Me On Nl With Just One Gurl? / What Do I Need A Gf For? / Top 10 Qualities That Men Look For In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.