Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! (1690 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 11:38am On May 18, 2011
Honestly, some off us should begin to grow out of our STUPIDITY.

A Naija girl have sex with u for the money, u call her desperate slut, she has sex with u for free, then u call her cheap, oh please!!!

Stop painting the Nigerian girl with all sort of demeaning colors. Do u know what it is like in d UK and other western countries?? u can meet a girl over there on d street or at a club and she is willing to have sex with u at d blink of an eye and feels no qualms about it.

I think its high time we give ourselves some dignity. I hardly hear Naija babes paint our guys in such manner, the highest she can say is about his a**s bin broke, which is a sensible thing.

Guys come hear and open their mouth to talk about naija girls bin dirty, carrying fake hair and wearing too much make up. Do u think the average western woman comes natural?? at least u should watch Doctor 90210 and know what fake really is.

Its becoming so routine and its high time u guys regard our girls with more dignity. If u have to criticize, do not generalize!!
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by MMM2(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2011
op
i support u,
i dont like how some guys here re talking 2 our 9ja Womanliness.
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Beync(f): 12:05pm On May 18, 2011
I respect you, u will live long to see your great grant children cheesy
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Phate07(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2011

undecided undecided
So if this was a Ghananian site, we would be talking about Ghananian women? Huh? This is getting tiresome. Am getting too old for this kind of sh1t! undecided
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Orton10(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2011
Mr Man why is the thing annoying you like this
Its like you don chop belly full . . .no dey carry the world wahala for head, e no concern you!  undecided
I get your stress and point sha but you dey worry yaself for nothing . . .human beings get mouth make dem talk.  undecided
You get time. .  . undecided
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Princek12(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2011
Men should not stop talking until Naija women change.
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 12:32pm On May 18, 2011
M M M:

op
i support u,
i dont like how some guys here re talking 2 our 9ja Womanliness.

Its not rite and not fair  angry

Beync:

I  respect you, u will live long to see your great grant children cheesy

Amen  wink
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Beync(f): 12:35pm On May 18, 2011
Princek12:

Until u change before u can demand dey also change
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 12:36pm On May 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Mr Man why is the thing annoying you like this
Its like you don chop belly full . . .no dey carry the world wahala for head, e no concern you!  undecided
I get your stress and point sha but you dey worry yaself for nothing . . .human beings get mouth make dem talk.  undecided
You get time. .  . undecided

Na so o, but sometimes we sef need to face reality
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 18, 2011
rully2:

A Naija girl have sex with u for the money, u call her desperate slut, she has sex with u for free, then u call her cheap, oh please!!!

Stop painting the Nigerian girl with all sort of demeaning colors. Do u know what it is like in d UK and other western countries?? u can meet a girl over there on d street or at a club and she is willing to have sex with u at d blink of an eye and feels no qualms about it.

I think its high time we give ourselves some dignity. I hardly hear Naija babes paint our guys in such manner, the highest she can say is about his a**s bin broke, wish wink is a sensible thing.

Guys come hear and open their mouth to talk about naija girls bin dirty, carrying fake hair and wearing too much make up. Do u think the average western woman comes natural?? at least u should watch Doctor 90210 and know what fake really is.

Its becoming so routine and its high time u guys regard our girls with more dignity. If u have to criticize, do not generalize!!

Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Sijo01(f): 12:53pm On May 18, 2011
Princek12:

Change from what? maybe u sud start preaching d changes from ur houx. make ya mama, ya sista's & even ya babe to change b4 coming out on a forum to preach changes.

@Op Jah bless u plenty, plenty. its really nice dat dere are pipo like u dat still accord respect to naija women. all hail Nigerian women!!!
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 12:57pm On May 18, 2011
@Brand_New
Slip of letter  wink
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2011
@ OP, na true you talk. But what baffles me is why the fork naija chics can't strike back. Why can't they come up with naija guys bashing posts? Indeed there are thousands of meaningless and dumb posts on NL that degrade naija chics. But men, na dem i blame o. How person go dey yab you dey yab you dey go and you go just keep quiet dey look like mumu? The least you should do is defend yourself even if you can't strike back.

But you sef op, wetin be ya own? You don suck one Womanliness wey get high alchohol content abi? Na in con dey shark you wey you come nairaland dey form Voltron.
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 1:01pm On May 18, 2011
fork adict:

But you sef op, wetin be ya own? You don suck one Womanliness wey get high alchohol content abi? Na in con dey shark you wey you come nairaland dey form Voltron.

cool  cool  cool  cool
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by emofine(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2011
this thread will be dead before reaching page two  lipsrsealed
you should have had an eye catching title like: ([b]Dis[/b]Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please!) - now that would have drawn traffic  cool

rully thanks anyway for such an intitiative  kiss but let those Naija guys continue to describe their mothers, sisters and daughters, it gives me more course to thank God I am not a member of their family  smiley
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 1:23pm On May 18, 2011
[size=13pt]YES OP YOU ARE RITE

NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD CHANGE AND STOP WEARING IRON WIG!!

**Turns around and sees ogugua advancing with iron wig in her hand**

190 takes off
[/size]
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by kpolli(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2011
who dey vex my guy (poster)?? Who call him babe slut i need to fetch my machete
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 4:23pm On May 18, 2011
190:

NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD CHANGE AND STOP WEARING IRON WIG!!

Iron wig    
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 4:35pm On May 18, 2011
*stares at topic, wipes eyes, continues staring*
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by MrCork17: 4:40pm On May 18, 2011
rully2:

I think its high time we give ourselves some dignity. I hardly hear Naija babes paint our guys in such manner, the highest she can say is about his a**s bin broke, which is a sensible thing.

really?? undecided
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by MrCork17: 4:41pm On May 18, 2011
OP. then tell them to give us puuunnny and QUIT playin had to get!!! angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 4:42pm On May 18, 2011
[size=13pt]A NIGERIAN GIRL STOLE MY 35POUNDS FROM THE TOP OF MY T.V[/size]
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 4:48pm On May 18, 2011
190:

Why did you leave it there in the first place? It could have been anyone angry angry sad
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 4:54pm On May 18, 2011
[size=13pt]^It KANT BE,

We were the only ones in the room!!

Besides my White women dont steal instead they would have even added to the 35pounds making it 50pounds

But the Nigerian GIRL STOLE MY 35POUNDS

She MUST PAY!!
[/size]
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by rully2: 4:55pm On May 18, 2011
190:

Jackieugo:

Why did you leave it there in the first place?  angry angry sad

Please help me ask him o. To test her or what??
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 4:56pm On May 18, 2011
mscheww undecided
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Jackieugo(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2011
So ask for the money back. She probably thought you left it there for her. Mtchew angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:08pm On May 18, 2011
^why would she think i left it for her

cant she rather add to the money instead of taking it wen i didnt ask her to
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by TeeJay6(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

So ask for the money back. She probably thought you left it there for her. Mtchew angry
she should have asked before taking it, she must have no home training
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by 190: 5:11pm On May 18, 2011
Tee_Jay:

she should have asked before taking it, she must have no home training

I think her name was Jackieugo, im not sure dou,

cos it happened last year angry
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by Beync(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2011
Jackieugo:

Do you even beliv the cook?
Re: Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! by TeeJay6(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2011
190:

I think her name was Jackieugo, im not sure dou,

cos it happened last year angry

LMAO, could it by any chance be the same voluptuous  Jackieugo on NL

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Kill Myself / When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On / Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.