Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Not All Ladies Are Cheat! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Ladies Are Cheat! (19355 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Jatowe: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Not all guys are either
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nastydroid(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Issokay
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
who said all Ladies are cheat?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by pyyxxaro: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
She's just like me, I don't cheat too

Shaaataaap

You want make I talk abi

With ur head like tomtom undecided

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Davidganna10: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
I DNT cheat in as much as you DNT...
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided
so who is gonna lose

5 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by zexy2030(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
After you don chop finish, clean mouth, na then u dey tell am her man go enjoy am..why didnt u b d man, abi u don marry ni?.

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by yesloaded: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by dacblogger: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Davidganna10:
so who is gonna lose
Nobody.. grin
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Obyangel: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yes, not all
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by saphiere(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
Every girl that cheats has her reason(s). Men cheat for no reason.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by bizhop01: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
But they are all cheetahs
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by KiNg0G: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

She told you exactly what your simp assx wants to hear... and she played it well since you yourself didn't smash.

7 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

You are a fool!!! So because she wasnt banging people in your office means she wasnt banging people outside work? Ode!!!!

Most women will cheat, the difference is the frequency, the circumstances and whether the woman has any self respect! A woman who is sleeping with multiple colleagues in the same office clearly has no self respect. You are using women with no self respect as the standard to judge other women? Most smart women who cheat will not cheat within her immediate circle. A woman will act like butter will not melt among her contemporaries but has sugar daddies or boyfriends from a different environment.

A man is dating a woman and sees her all the time and she cheats and you think you know a woman you see only in the office? You havent heard of "fear women"?

let me explain something to you about women: women cheat just like men, they just dont brag about it unlike men. A woman may sleep with a man on the same day because she's just "having fun" but the man she has identified as a marriage potential she will make him wait for months while fucking someone else. Dont be fooled!!! Look for other signs as to a woman's character as you never truly know who a woman is sleeping with.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by zexy2030(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
I remembered eve, when u said this.

She said " eat now, I didn't die now like the creator told us" try it n see, u will b fine las las"

Believe some ladies at your own risk.

But actually some ladies are chaste.

To verify these. Be a neutral friend. Pamper her with care, talk less about sex, though joke with it once in a while, her naughty side will shock you.

Ladies love bad nice guys.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by kingemaker(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
grin
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Adakintroy: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na wah for people ooo. Many brain don really fry from too much online bushiits.

Of course not all ladies cheat. Just like not all men cheat, just like not all fulanis are terrorist. just like not all whites are racist just like....

Na no brainer na..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Jesuschristus: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Droppxx:
F

Creating account daily just to advertise this,u dey try oo

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by orohbiro(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Me I van never cheat on my husband even if u be cubana
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Martinez39s(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by mayorkent(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol,
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by godstime88(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
I want to see it
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by zexy2030(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
orohbiro:
Me I van never cheat on my husband even if u be cubana
Your pic on nairaland sef na cheating. See laps angry shocked. So so sensual.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
I DNT cheat in as much as you DNT...
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided
In Summary, you can be a whorre
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by TheWolfen(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Abegi
See this yeye talk.
You so blinded by hate.
Go learn how to put those emotions in check

saphiere:
Every girl that cheats has her reason(s). Men cheat for no reason.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by qtguru(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Breaking News: Op discovers Generalization are false

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yea.... not all women cheats. The generalization is just incredible.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Theicecode(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
You are right, not all ladies are cheat that also includes some men too
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by extol1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
not all men and women cheat.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Muhylonaire007: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:

Lol... No be you go tell us grin
Na wetin My ex who is now happily married talk that time be this before dem use jazz drag am put for one corner for more than a month.

Wetin concern me self, lolz... Make I dey enjoy my match dey go.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
grossintel:
She told you this and you believed just like that. You be Mumu! Women never do you anything.

Lols no mind am. grin
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by dododawa1: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Operating manager
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Fiscus105(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

But very unfortunately, guys generalised those that stinky with every other girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / [VIDEO] Watch The Baikoko Dance That Was Banned In Tanzania / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.