Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Not All Ladies Are Cheat! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Ladies Are Cheat! (19086 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Sirnose(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
She's just like me, I don't cheat too
shocked shocked
Even you that stays in Abuja Hope!?...
Fear God small na Hope!!!!
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by WaffenSS(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Damn you've been mindfukked.

That's how they throw you off the scent.

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by sammirano: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
dacblogger:
I DNT cheat in as much as you DNT...
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided

Bull shi*t. You must be a serial cheat. Your man cheating, is not an excuse to cheat.so lame
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Emmydarsy: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
I laugh...you be real mumu! Okay this is ur own way of examining a lady, abi?? Hsteew. Anyway, it's obvious you just started the game... as time goes on, you go receive sense...abi no be woman

4 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by McOluOmo: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
[/s] complete the story biko.....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Reinventerd: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wow
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by blackslayer: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
grossintel:
She told you this and you believed just like that. You be Mumu! Women never do you anything.

Very true words! "Women never do you anything". In which case he is not mumu...either he will experience women doing him something before he learns or he can learn from others! He is only a mumu if he never learns, not if he hasn't had the opportunity to learn! LOL...I am saying this because i used to be naive also...My naivete stemmed from the fact that i tend to always want to hope for the good in humanity!
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by candidbabe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

Future is female
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by dododawa1: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:
Every girl that cheats has her reason(s). Men cheat for no reason.
reason men cheat is (tasting different pussycat)
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your personal opinion undecided
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Deicide: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
So how does this story relates to cheating? Who would she be cheating on? undecided
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Execoolg: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
There are good ladies around, just that they're not as many as good guys

5 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Parisian: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, like your mother.
chiiraq802:
Hey Abobi, wise up and disembark from that cappings. all ladies are cheat and potential olosho in the making.
As long as she's 5 years old and above, she's a potential cheater .
Even Rose my little niece weh just dey JSS 2, don jam all the boys head for her class together. those potential SIMPs just dey send her Airtime like say she use Jazz hold them. anyways its her life.

All ladies all cheats know this know peace.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

Lol still, you don't know what Rita does in secret. You only see what she wants you to see or believe.

Nevertheless I agree. Not all women cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Ladylawyer(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
grossintel:
She told you this and you believed just like that. You be Mumu! Women never do you anything.
He is not a mumu. There are so many women that are very chaste like that. Take it from me, so many women are scared of having lots of body counts, of damaging their wombs and reputation.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by chiiraq802(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Parisian:
Yeah, like your mother.
No doubt. your mumsy own fit worse

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Tottenham: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by iamtardey: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin
grossintel:
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Sluacoast(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
This guy na mumu. Na Mommy's pet be this

2 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by iamtardey: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Las las no be me go loose this game
dacblogger:
I DNT cheat in as much as you DNT...
But if you want to see the cheating Goddess in me,then cheat and let me find about it undecided
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by lavenjcrown(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na who ask you question na.
Hope365:
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by bab22: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:
For ur mind. U dey form beta pikin
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by advanceDNA: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope365:

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Farid24224(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
The last of her kind died by a missile fired by the Imperial Japanese army during the Second Sino-Japanese War 1938

3 Likes

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by iamtardey: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nan of them this hoes bin loyal,.dakun spare me kiss
debbydams:
he is right,some ladies are very loyal..
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Aliencraft:

The charm is simple...you saw her as a human being, not as a unit of pelasure.

1 Like

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Fiscus105(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:
Every girl that cheats has her reason(s). Men cheat for no reason.

Totally disagree, I know a married woman, not single o, who melt for any handsome guy that comes her way, is that reason too?

Meanwhile, so many ladies sleep with men, just because they want to leave above their means, is the solid reason too?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Sluacoast(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Deicide:
So how does this story relates to cheating? Who would she be cheating on? undecided
Well, he made that statement because he works in a place where men chase over womens. That woman can be married. Who knows. but even if she isn't. She has some manner of decency and respect for herself. But that guy really Bleep up. See fresh opportunity him for use take chop that honey pot
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by EndRape2(f): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
The truth is Nigeria ladies are still 1million times better than Nigeria men, 90, percent of Nigeria men are mistakes , because all they know once they approach you is sex, even if you give them because you want a relationship with them, the next thing they start forming busy, and telling friends how they have eaten you, they do not have sense,

Reason feminism is paining them, because feminist are helping the you get generation to focus on their career and be wise.

uote author=Aliencraft post=104775070]Hello guys.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.