Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Not All Ladies Are Cheat! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Ladies Are Cheat! (19123 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by JasperVII(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.
Na so you take badmouth your fellow male colleagues... Cos of a girl.

Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Thinktwicemybro: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
benwas123:

TWO YEARS!!!

HOW CAN ONE SURVIVE?!
Just keep counting, we shall overcome
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by dazzlingd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

I remembered a young lady I met when I was still working in the bank, her name was Rita. She was an I.T student and was doing her industrial training in my bank.

The bad thing about the male colleagues in my workplace is that they can sleep with anything as long as it in skirt.
Most of them seem get there ways with the female colleagues, and they even go as far as passing them down to other male colleagues. Which was very bad, as they saw it as a game.

One day while in the cafeteria eating, Rita came in the microwave her food. She asked if she could sit close to me, I agreed and we started talking. It was then she asked me the question that made me burst into laughter. "Why is it that all the men here cannot think of anything other than asking me out?"... It was so bad that not only did the head of operations ask her out but also the branch manager who promised to retain her even when she finishes with her school.

Not only did she decline everyone of them, but even when I asked her to try to play along with them in other to eat their money, she also refused. I was so impressed with her that we became so close to the extent that my colleagues started calling me her boyfriend, and were even asking if I could give them the charm I used in getting her.

When she finally finished her I.T, I congratulated her for being so chaste all through and told her that her man will be very lucky to have her.

Msctheew...she played the side she wanted u to see, you have no proof no one was digging her....lol, grow up
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2021
femcore:
Not all ladies are cheats but 99% of men are cheats.

If the table is turned, the weaker vessel will begin to cry foul
Was I right about your old Monika?
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Rozcol:
Was I right about your old Monika?

Nah
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by SHOCK7(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope365:
She's just like me, I don't cheat too
Seriously!! U look kinda cute though
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Hope365(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
SHOCK7:

Seriously!! U look kinda cute though
thank u
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by Truvelisback(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Aliencraft:
Hello guys.

She dey give u greed light, u dey go slack. By the time u lose her, na that time ur eyes go clear.
Re: Not All Ladies Are Cheat! by SHOCK7(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hope365:
thank u
How's your weekend going, sent you a dm if you don't mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place / Deleted / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.