Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) (3517 Views)

Marrying A Feminist / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
You see, you now termed it symbol of commitment! Incase you don't know, bride price is symbol of ownership in our African setting. That is a man's wife is seen as his property. The white people you copy in your feminism nonsense don't pay bride price. Feminists in the western world don't relax their aszes and expect men to carry their responsibilities like the pseudo feminists in Nigeria.

Don't worry poco my love, I'm ready to bend my rules, open car doors for you and also pamper you in many other ways. You know I love you.

It is your choice to go for women who work or not. But since you advocate for marrying teenagers, why won't you provide for her?

Once again, take your complaints to the women you open doors for. You guys have so much good women in your lives, but are perpetually obsessed with the actions of "pseudo feminists".

Please go and marry foreign women. They love black men.
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by Purvan(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19
Feminists that can't do without a male figure in their life, is that one feminism??
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by Jman06(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

It is your choice to go for women who work or not. But since you advocate for marrying teenagers, why won't you provide for her?

Once again, take your complaints to the women you open doors for. You guys have so much good women in your lives, but are perpetually obsessed with the actions of "pseudo feminists".

Please go and marry foreign women. They love black men.
No Poco, I want to marry you so that you can change my OT grin cool cheesy. I don't belong to team white girls!
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
No Poco, I want to marry you so that you can change my OT grin cool cheesy. I don't belong to team white girls!

You are better off with a woman who is okay being the property of a man and I don't even mean it in a bad way.
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

You are better off with a woman who is okay being the property of a man and I don't even mean it in a bad way.

Therein lies the problem. There are plenty of women who are willing to be doormats and who accept the alphaness of Nigerian men, but naija men want to eat their cake and have it. They want posh cream chics with the subservience of street traders.
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Feb 19
GloriousGbola:

Therein lies the problem. There are plenty of women who are willing to be doormats and who accept the alphaness of Nigerian men, but naija men want to eat their cake and have it. They want posh cream chics with the subservience of street traders.

This thing is easy. There are many of those women. You don't see them going for them. Year after year, they claim feminists are delusional. Yet I haven't seen any of them that has openly admitted to dating or marrying a virtuous woman. Then telling us how he pampers her.

None of NL redpillers has ever agreed to loving a woman. So who would love and marry the good women they implore women to be? grin
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by Jman06(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

Poco my love, you know I'm just catching cruise here. I'm a lovable guy offline. If I love a lady like I love you, I'll practically lay down my life for her. Don't mind what I post here, na cruise! grin
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19
pocohantas:

There are also men that can marry you..
Happy New week ma. grin
Re: Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Feb 19
Omoluabi16:
Happy New week ma. grin

Hahahaha. Thanks Sir!
Happy new week to you too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.