Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport (34368 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights / Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Ten06(m): 3:23am On Aug 16, 2021
NOC1:
If you clearly read the whole news, you will agree with the UK embassy that the guy is not working with the company or he is an illiterate.

Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”

If i am the owner of the organization I will sack him on getting this report, this shows he is incompetent and he does not believe in the organization. He is not an ambassador of the company.

Just tell me how a head of operations can’t answer this questions? Is funny, head of operations is part of every activity and he knows all management staffs.

How do you know the owner won't be worse than him? No be this country we dey.
We usually secure job here with who know man and not by merits.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by ikaleguy(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Some positions in Financial institutions have to get CBN approval especially banks MDs

I was beginning to wonder when CBN became so jobless to the extent of issuing letters concerning the employment of bank workers especially ORDINARY MFB.

It is like asking NNPC to provide letter for the petrol station attendant attending a Visa interview.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Poleski: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
....UK Home Office, reading: “You were asked to draw Sabi Micro Finance Bank LTD’s logo: What you drew bore little resemblance to the logos found on all the official paperwork you submitted for your visa application.

“Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”....

Guy fu*cked up big time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.