Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport (34369 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights / Air Peace Flight Lost A Tire While Landing At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Mitishi: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2021
And the funniest thing is that he might win the case. The British court are not that bias, the onus of the case rest on his lawyer but they should not bring racism issues up at all but fundamental human right issues.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Focusmind:
He may likely win the case against all odds. Some Nigerians may not even know who the managing director of their company is talk more of knowing the company's mission and vision statement.

There is rule of law in UK even if it is against government. That's why government officials and institutions do not behave any how or else you would be sued.

However, the UK law is equally over protective of immigration and border officials. The law protects them and their decisions if they felt that they have a strong conviction not to let a traveller in, even with a visa.

He has a good case. A lot of genuine visa denials would have been overturned if challenged in the courts. It's just expensive to get a foreign lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by enigmang: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Guy relax..... The Immigration guys are not fools..
-1 The logo is very simple: All he needed to do was draw a diamond with an 'S' inside He doesn't have to be an artist.
-2. The bank's website looks very dodgy.. if na you .. you will doubt him (this one is not one him sha it is on the bank and our anyhowness)
3- I bet you if he was able to say "the name na 'John' "it wouldn't be an issue.. actually shows they are on first-name basis
4- You are right they were looking for anything to cast him -- and that is their exact job description!
Newboss:

What are you even saying? So he should start cramming names and core values instead of focusing on his job? Some people are not good with names. I went through university without knowing any lecturer's full name. I just know say the name na John. I have worked in many places without knowing the oga's full name. Those guys were looking for anything to use to cast him. People even have issues remembering names. These are real things any adult can relate with. Let's stop all these hypocritical attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by vickydevoka(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:
If you clearly read the whole news, you will agree with the UK embassy that the guy is not working with the company or he is an illiterate.

Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”

If i am the owner of the organization I will sack him on getting this report, this shows he is incompetent and he does not believe in the organization. He is not an ambassador of the company.

Just tell me how a head of operations can’t answer this questions? Is funny, head of operations is part of every activity and he knows all management staffs.
In Nigeria it's possible. Meritocracy is far from our system, such that corruption has taken over our society.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by BouquiLake: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2021
Funny how those who have never own Naija Passport or seen how a visa looks are commenting.

Before issuing the Visa, they would have done a lot of background checks on you, Double check on the documents submitted e.g. The bank statement confirm the originality, Contact the company to confirm, Check the website before giving it. It is over sabi that was killing the Border force officer. All they need to do at the point of entry is to confirm if its the same person that is holding the visa or if he was carrying any contraband. All these is done and if at all you have to deport, The person is put on the next available plane back to where he was coming from.
Why hold him for that long?

It may be his village people that are responsible sha shocked shocked shocked

Fuckyoumod:
Nigerian sues UK for denying him entry after landing at Manchester airport

British-court

A Nigerian, Adeyemi Opebiyi, has sued the United Kingdom for allegedly turning him back from entering the country after he had been granted a visa and had flown from Nigeria to the Manchester Airport.

Opebiyi, who described himself as the Head of Operations, Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd, said on arriving at Manchester Airport on March 14, 2021, he was stopped by the UK Immigration official, who insisted that he must be interviewed before he could be allowed into the UK.

He claimed that he was made to wait for eight hours at the immigration desk before he was eventually interviewed by an Immigration officer, who asked him to draw the logo of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd, among other things, as a way of verifying his claim that he works with the financial institution.

Opebiyi alleged that after drawing the logo as best as he could, the Immigration officer told him that the drawing was not good enough and he would be denied entry into the UK on that basis and related reasons.

He claimed that he was subsequently detained for 10 days before he was finally deported to Nigeria on March 24.

He said in response to his request for the review of the decision, he got a letter from the UK Home Office, reading: “You were asked to draw Sabi Micro Finance Bank LTD’s logo: What you drew bore little resemblance to the logos found on all the official paperwork you submitted for your visa application.

“Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”

In the suit filed on his behalf by UK-based Nigerian lawyer, Mr Femi Aina, a Senior Consultant Solicitor with Martynsrose Solicitors, UK, Opebiyi is demanding damages for what he termed the unlawful and humiliating treatment meted out to him by the UK Immigration officers.

The suit was filed upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum chamber) UK, with the Secretary of State for Home Department (UK) named as the sole respondent to the suit.

In the court papers, copies of which were made available to our correspondent, Opebiyi’s lawyer said, “The applicant spent 16 hours on his flight to London (Lagos-Doha-Manchester). He was held for about eight hours by the respondent for further examination. He was interviewed after eight hours’ waiting and was asked to draw the company logo. Despite the fatigue and the flight stress, he tried his best possible to draw the company’s logo. The respondent’s action is oppressive as it does not have regard for his well-being.
“The applicant showed his ID card, his MD confirmed his employment. The letter dated 9th April, 2018 and the one dated 12 August, 2020 from the CBN relates to his employment. His bank statement shows regular salary payment. All the above are relevant evidence regarding his employment. The respondent’s decision that he was not employed, or that false information was used in obtaining his visa, is wrong.

“By reason of the matters aforesaid, the applicant was unlawfully detained and deprived of his liberty for 10 days at Immigration Detention Centre (Colynbrook) from the date of his arrival, 14th March 2021 up to the date of his removal i.e. 24 March, 2021.

“The respondent has acted in a way that is incompatible with the applicant’s rights under the European Convention on Human Rights, contrary to Section 6(1) as a public authority carrying out Immigration Control.”

Describing the experience as the worst in his life, Opebiyi, in the court papers, said, “I was humiliated and distressed about the whole matter. A week after returning to Nigeria I could not go to work as I was mentally unstable. I have never stayed in detention in my life. The whole experience is affecting me psychologically till now. Anytime I hear detention or see anything about the UK, I cringe. I lost my savings on a fruitless journey to the UK. I am a victim of injustice.”

The applicant, through his lawyer, said he was entitled to a claim of between £5,000 and £20,000, with interest.

He explained that he lost a total of £1,593.00 from the cost of flight ticket, taxi fare to the airport in Nigeria, Administrative Review fees that he paid in the UK and the legal fees he paid to the lawyer who processed the Administrative Review for him.

“The claimant is entitled to interest pursuant to Section 69 County Courts Act 1984 on any sums due to him at such rate as the court shall think fit,” the lawyer said.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-sues-uk-for-denying-him-entry-after-landing-at-manchester-airport/?amp

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Nigerian sues UK for denying him entry after landing at Manchester airport

British-court

A Nigerian, Adeyemi Opebiyi, has sued the United Kingdom for allegedly turning him back from entering the country after he had been granted a visa and had flown from Nigeria to the Manchester Airport.

Opebiyi, who described himself as the Head of Operations, Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd, said on arriving at Manchester Airport on March 14, 2021, he was stopped by the UK Immigration official, who insisted that he must be interviewed before he could be allowed into the UK.

He claimed that he was made to wait for eight hours at the immigration desk before he was eventually interviewed by an Immigration officer, who asked him to draw the logo of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd, among other things, as a way of verifying his claim that he works with the financial institution.

Opebiyi alleged that after drawing the logo as best as he could, the Immigration officer told him that the drawing was not good enough and he would be denied entry into the UK on that basis and related reasons.

He claimed that he was subsequently detained for 10 days before he was finally deported to Nigeria on March 24.

He said in response to his request for the review of the decision, he got a letter from the UK Home Office, reading: “You were asked to draw Sabi Micro Finance Bank LTD’s logo: What you drew bore little resemblance to the logos found on all the official paperwork you submitted for your visa application.

“Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”

In the suit filed on his behalf by UK-based Nigerian lawyer, Mr Femi Aina, a Senior Consultant Solicitor with Martynsrose Solicitors, UK, Opebiyi is demanding damages for what he termed the unlawful and humiliating treatment meted out to him by the UK Immigration officers.

The suit was filed upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum chamber) UK, with the Secretary of State for Home Department (UK) named as the sole respondent to the suit.

In the court papers, copies of which were made available to our correspondent, Opebiyi’s lawyer said, “The applicant spent 16 hours on his flight to London (Lagos-Doha-Manchester). He was held for about eight hours by the respondent for further examination. He was interviewed after eight hours’ waiting and was asked to draw the company logo. Despite the fatigue and the flight stress, he tried his best possible to draw the company’s logo. The respondent’s action is oppressive as it does not have regard for his well-being.
“The applicant showed his ID card, his MD confirmed his employment. The letter dated 9th April, 2018 and the one dated 12 August, 2020 from the CBN relates to his employment. His bank statement shows regular salary payment. All the above are relevant evidence regarding his employment. The respondent’s decision that he was not employed, or that false information was used in obtaining his visa, is wrong.

“By reason of the matters aforesaid, the applicant was unlawfully detained and deprived of his liberty for 10 days at Immigration Detention Centre (Colynbrook) from the date of his arrival, 14th March 2021 up to the date of his removal i.e. 24 March, 2021.

“The respondent has acted in a way that is incompatible with the applicant’s rights under the European Convention on Human Rights, contrary to Section 6(1) as a public authority carrying out Immigration Control.”

Describing the experience as the worst in his life, Opebiyi, in the court papers, said, “I was humiliated and distressed about the whole matter. A week after returning to Nigeria I could not go to work as I was mentally unstable. I have never stayed in detention in my life. The whole experience is affecting me psychologically till now. Anytime I hear detention or see anything about the UK, I cringe. I lost my savings on a fruitless journey to the UK. I am a victim of injustice.”

The applicant, through his lawyer, said he was entitled to a claim of between £5,000 and £20,000, with interest.

He explained that he lost a total of £1,593.00 from the cost of flight ticket, taxi fare to the airport in Nigeria, Administrative Review fees that he paid in the UK and the legal fees he paid to the lawyer who processed the Administrative Review for him.

“The claimant is entitled to interest pursuant to Section 69 County Courts Act 1984 on any sums due to him at such rate as the court shall think fit,” the lawyer said.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-sues-uk-for-denying-him-entry-after-landing-at-manchester-airport/?amp

I know Nigeria as a name has really gone bad due to the activities of Hushppy, Buharippupy and other politicians/scammers . But on the other hand, companies' managing directors in Nigeria hardly read. How can you tell me that a managing director cannot tell me the core value of his company, let alone the name of his superior?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by enigmang: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2021
The logo question is not strange.. the logo is very easy all he had to do was draw a Diamond and put an "S" inside. As head of operations, he should have seen the logo millions of times.
Beancounter94:

Very plausible.

Still, it does sound strange to me, especially the 'Draw the logo' test bit.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Whiteways: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Beancounter94:

In a UK court through a UK based lawyer...

You might ended up been on your own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by RuddyFusion(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:
If you clearly read the whole news, you will agree with the UK embassy that the guy is not working with the company or he is an illiterate.

Furthermore, you were initially unable to state the correct names of the current Chairperson and Managing Director of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd. This is something a Head of Operations would know. You were also unable to describe the core values and mission of Sabi Micro Finance Bank Ltd as described on its website.”

If i am the owner of the organization I will sack him on getting this report, this shows he is incompetent and he does not believe in the organization. He is not an ambassador of the company.

Just tell me how a head of operations can’t answer this questions? Is funny, head of operations is part of every activity and he knows all management staffs.

Sometimes people don't know these things or carry them offhand...but as the head of operations he ought to know more......

But if he supplied enough documentary evidence, then their actions is more or less a witchhurt

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by PassingShot(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Ceenachi:
My brother, it's not about you, it's about Nigerià......the other day a Nigerian diplomat was thoroughly beaten in Indonesia and his head pinned down till he screamed the historic "I can't breath".....now you were thoroughly asked to draw your head of Government......
The truth is that , there is no respect for Nigerià and Nigerians home and abroad....

Anyone will want to deport a Nigerian even here in Africa.....

The situation is so bad that it happens everyday
The situation brought upon Nigeria/Nigerians by Nigerians themselves by always engaging in crimes and painting their country as the worst on earth.

You guys can't eat your cake and have it. No way!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Trustedpronet: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
Aside drawing a logo which I believed was designed by a graphic actor the UK might be right on other questions that are not properly responded to.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by ppogba: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
fkj950ax:

The website is oluwole

https://sabimfb.com/

Makes me wonder why CBN is issuing letters concerning employment of a bank staff

Anyone in finance that can explain this?

I was beginning to wonder when CBN became so jobless to the extent of issuing letters concerning the employment of bank workers especially ORDINARY MFB.

It is like asking NNPC to provide letter for the petrol station attendant attending a Visa interview.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by RedEnergy: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:

He was under pressure, detained for 8 hours before interviewing him, do you know the anxiety that would be flowing in his body? And all of this being impromptu, a grown man that has millions of things on his mind, do you think it's company logo or mission statement that he will always have crammed in his head like a computer. They were wrong to deport him for such a flimsy reason. Since they could go to the bank's website, and kept him detained fpr 10 days, then why not as well use that 10 days window to call his bank or email them to confirm the guy's identity as their worker? This is just another form of racism.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by ppogba: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2021
Aside visa issue, when banking was banking, you can get sacked instantly if you can not state the vision and mission statement of your organization. Not to talk of not knowing the chairperson or the MD.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Is it this same microfinance bank that their female MD embezzled 4.7m the other day??
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by ayotundebunmi(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2021
I’ve had similar experience. I got tuned from Netherlands for a little mistake on my part . Luckily my visa was not canceled and I eventually made the trip back to Europe after my return to Nigeria with Lufthansa Airline. A very long and crazy story .. Not sure I wanna provide the details here.

Pretty sure the guy in question would have provided some information contrary to what he submitted .

Having a Visa does not guarantee your entry. Two different scenario.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by commodore007: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Village people at work ,I rest my case.May God help us in the day of trouble ,the bible says that the LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him Nahum 1:7 .
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by berrystunn(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2021
There is no love from the other side .

Looks matters
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by ppogba: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2021
RedEnergy:
He was under pressure, detained for 8 hours before interviewing him, do you know the anxiety that would be flowing in his body? And all of this being impromptu, a grown man that has millions of things on his mind, do you think it's company logo or mission statement that he will always have crammed in his head like a computer. They were wrong to deport him for such a flimsy reason. Since they could go to the bank's website, and kept him de to tained fpr 10 days, then why not as well use that 10 days window to call his bank or email them to confirm the guy's identity as their worker? This is just another form of racism.

Why do you think they did not get in touch with his organization?
Why do you think they can not deport him for filmsy excise.?

Why do you think it is acceptable that a "grown" man cannot remember the name of his company's MD and Chairperson when it mattered most?.

Why do you think a grown man cannot put his act together under pressure after eight hours?
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by bionts(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Well, He did the right thing by approaching the court. I do not totally believe in the methods used by the immigration officer. If I was in his shoes, I would have failed too.
Iv been working with my present employer for over two years and IV NEVER READ the core vales and aims of the company , I was an experienced hire when I join, so I knew they wouldn't ask me all those stuffs unlike an entry level candidate. Same goes for chairman /MD, but if I was given options like an objective question,then I'll figure it out from the surname.....
However, if I was told I would be asked all this questions, then I would have memorised them.

I just feel they wanted to turn the man back at all cost
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by udemzyudex(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2021
This is a case of always paying attention to details grin

Some thing you count as nothing can actually be use against you.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Ikem11(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2021
fkj950ax:

The website is oluwole

https://sabimfb.com/

Makes me wonder why CBN is issuing letters concerning employment of a bank staff

Anyone in finance that can explain this?

Oluwole CBN grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by enigmang: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol.. seems you are the one that "have never own Naija Passport or seen how a visa looks"

If you have travelled before you will know that Immigration officers at the border decide whether to allow or deny entry to travellers. Sometimes denial is clear-cut, such as a prior criminal conviction or the submission of incorrect documents. Aside from court records, police records, and documents provided, border patrol agents often rely on gut instinct.

It is actually written on either your visa or on the letter you get when granted the visa. That you can still be refused entry by the UK border agents

BouquiLake:
Funny how those who have never own Naija Passport or seen how a visa looks are commenting.

Before issuing the Visa, they would have done a lot of background checks on you, Double check on the documents submitted e.g. The bank statement confirm the originality, Contact the company to confirm, Check the website before giving it. It is over sabi that was killing the Border force officer. All they need to do at the point of entry is to confirm if its the same person that is holding the visa or if he was carrying any contraband. All these is done and if at all you have to deport, The person is put on the next available plane back to where he was coming from.
Why hold him for that long?

It may be his village people that are responsible sha shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2021
Yes, I agree with previous comments, it is about Nigeria.

After delaying one for 8 hours with the tension they expect one to still draw accurately. And they even think someone who is about figures can draw well. Maybe they should go employ a banker to be their 3d designers na. Very funny people. grin

And the way they mount tension one would forget even his own name. Lol.

But it is not their fault. If you see the kind of crimes and lies Nigerians put forward to get visas, you will understand. They too know he has the opportunity to go to court to challenge it. So, he should go. Nothing new. But Nigerians use this system to always beat the US with their 2 mins visa interview. And even at the port of entry, they arent that good with interview.

Since we have refused to build our country, we should continue taking the messes dished out to us. Not until we start using our heads things will not change. Let the politicians keep stealing and let yahoo boys keep going on. See eh.... we have not seen disgrace. The UK will soon remove the privilege of contesting the decision in the court of law that no UK court will easily accept such case again as an immigration case....then we will have international courts or UK courts to approach as a criminal or human right abuse cases if you have the cash. It will get there soon.

Well, goodluck to Nigerians. Just pray you dont meet bad luck and a racist at the point of entry during your time. If we like, let's get serious and correct our mistakes. If we like, we continue laughing at the western world that we always beat them with our tricks. The result is showing. We will see who will be affected later.

Watch and pray.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by infogeneral: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2021
I can excuse the man for many of the accusations against him but as a Head of Operations, not knowing the names of your the Managing director and Chairperson of your company is not excusable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Johel(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2021
krebdawise:
Those Britons self dem get wahala ...them go dey treat the giant of Africa anyhow..... grin grin

Hit me up for your graphic designs.... I'll give you the best work

Who dash u giant of Africa?..they respect other citizens of African countries than Nigerians incase you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by U18AC1111: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2021
I don't know why all these officers outside there treat NIGERIANS like this whereas we do respect and honor their own citizens when they come to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by phemmyfour: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Beancounter94:
Wow, what a case.

If he is telling the truth, and I hope he is, he may have a case.

Banning someone from entering the UK on the grounds that he cannot draw the logo of his bank? Is he an artist? Can the UK immigration offical draw the logo of his own organisation?
he doesn't have a case

He doesn't know the name of his MD too

Their core values

Something is not right somewhere

Even lala knows that Seun Osewa is the CEO of Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by hustla(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:

You have the mentality of a slave
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by phemmyfour: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2021
NOC1:

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Na wa oooo...

Re: Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2021
phemmyfour:
he doesn't have a case

He doesn't know the name of his MD too

Their core values

Something is not right somewhere

Even lala knows that Seun Osewa is the CEO of Nairaland

Well that may be true, but even then I doubt that most Nigerians entering the UK are asked those type of questions. Or asked to draw their company logo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.