Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast (10335 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Lilsameey: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
grin grin
This life is not balance... Your own predicament kinda of reminds of my own case, but in mine its different. My case is different.
This babe would only allow me to suck breast successfully, but when I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands...I would back off like a poor rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast... I don suck tire.

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and
,..See as this one dey chew person future wife and future mother breast,..Chaiii.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Xtopherprince(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?

Is her name Kate?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by macrodata(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2021
Off light first & try again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, please my girlfriend is acting strange whenever I am with her, I will see the downside touch it and even finger it but when I want to suck the breast and see it she says no. Even when I remove her clothes and wanted to remove her bra she will tell me to go out before she remove her bra please can someone tell me what is wrong?
Send me her phone number let me talk sense INTO her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Xtopherprince:

Is her name Kate?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
muller101:
Op from today henceforth. Erection shall depart from thee.
grin grin grin Haba which kind punishment be this?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by chubinwa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
She doesn't want to feel embarrassed over her fallen bress.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by 9wila: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wow thanks
chubinwa:
She doesn't want to feel embarrassed over her fallen bress.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Starboytwo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
grin grin
This life is not balanced I swear... Your own predicament kind of reminds me clearly of my own case, but mine is different. My case is entirely opposite!

This babe would only allow me to suck breast sucksexfully. But whenever I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands, arm and fingers off...I would then back off like a poor wet drenched rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast...Well rounded, firm and succulent. I don suck tire. As I'm writing this Even my index finger has not entered the Vee to taste it's PH level. Sadly.

It's has now painfully reached the level where she would set free the two juicy boobs like harden criminals, and she'd tie double wrapper like our mothers do when they go to Sunday mass. And Beneath those wrappers are pants with strong cottons....it's a single pant but when you touch it seems like it's up to seven!

Picture those kind of pant Rambo and commando normally wears in movies when they are about to swim... What's she tryna protect ? I yon know undecided... A formidable wall of Jericho!

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and make her succumb...wish me success.
success is yours brother.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Shedrack777: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin I no get boyfriend
are you trying to say you're a feminist?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by bjprodint1: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
Maybe the breasts are not her own
Werey!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shedrack777:
are you trying to say you're a feminist?
I am not a feminist
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Danjikanbauchi: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
No smoke without fire
I suspect babies have sucked the breast finished.talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by jpeevibes(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

shocked Pay her bride price and the bress is yours
undecided shocked Guy u don score am one na.bress people we muvve

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Lovelyperson(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

Gbam... Best advice
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Palazee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
which kind werey talk be this
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BoldConcepts(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Like seriously cool
muller101:
Op from today henceforth. Erection shall depart from thee.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Palazee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
grin grin
This life is not balanced I swear... Your own predicament kind of reminds me clearly of my own case, but mine is different. My case is entirely opposite!

This babe would only allow me to suck breast sucksexfully. But whenever I set my fingers to survey the region of sweeter concentration, that area in-between her legs na Tauh I go hear!

She would hit my hands, arm and fingers off...I would then back off like a poor wet drenched rat. embarassed

She left me with only breast...Well rounded, firm and succulent. I don suck tire. As I'm writing this Even my index finger has not entered the Vee to taste it's PH level. Sadly.

It's has now painfully reached the level where she would set free the two juicy boobs like harden criminals, and she'd tie double wrapper like our mothers do when they go to Sunday mass. And Beneath those wrappers are pants with strong cottons....it's a single pant but when you touch it seems like it's up to seven!

Picture those kind of pant Rambo and commando normally wears in movies when they are about to swim... What's she tryna protect ? I yon know undecided... A formidable wall of Jericho!

Now, I chew the breast like egg rolls in a bid to punish her and make her succumb...wish me success.
Enjoy your breast

Konji never catch you seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BoldConcepts(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
kiss
Starboytwo:
success is yours brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BoldConcepts(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
lipsrsealed reading comments
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Palazee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Me, breast no dey move me

#Teamyansh

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BoldConcepts(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
I hold my comments until you tell me you are married
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:

The breast is her weak point, if you touch it lasan, she is down

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Femmymcox(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Kondomatic:
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Depressed101: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
1. she's a hookster, she doesn't want it to fall, like London Bridge
2. She's rubbing otumokpo on it to keep you loyal and obedient...

Either way I won't suck titties not opened by me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by osmosis101(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
SHE NO GET NIPPLES

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flat chest grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skyfornia:

you make sense
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Omg are u serious I won't touch it again
Depressed101:
1. she's hookster, she doesn't want it to fall, like London Bridge
2. She's rubbing otumokpo on it to keep you loyalty and obedient...

Either way I won't suck titties not opened by me.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast by BonPatrick(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thanks dear
Paulpaulpaul:

The breast is her weak point, if you touch it lasan, she is down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.