Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48123 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Toks2008:
I don't even touch any lady I can't marry.
Oga Toks cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
tosyne2much:
Oga Toks cheesy

Aburo to sure.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
debbydams:
some ladies can do it too..sex doesn't connect feelings,we can have sex nd I block you the next day tho..someone was telling Me yesterday that u want to date a guy thats very rich, I was like I'm not moved with flashy things or looks,I love because I want to love nd I when im done, I'm done,forget sex or money.
I still don't grab how you people do it. It's why I can never try hookup
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by domwas2(m): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2021
I'm very selective, if I have sex with you it means I can marry you, I had lots of ladies who once visited me and I denied them sex after they pleaded and naked for sex, I'm very discipline and control myself.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
okikiosibodu:

I still don't grab how you people do it. It's why I can never try hookup
cos u will fall in love abi..I was once like that tho,but with what Iv bn true, before I fall in love with person ehn, e go tey oo...nd if I do and the guy started doing like craze person I move on..I'm happiness is my prioty

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by okikiosibodu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
domwas2:
I'm very selective, if I have sex with you it means I can marry you, I had lots of ladies who once visited me and I denied them sex after they pleaded and naked for sex, I'm very discipline and control myself.
I pray for grace for such discipline o

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by 001spice: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Are u for real. Someone i dnt even remember her name. Next topic abeg
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by 001spice: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
cos u will fall in love abi..I was once like that tho,but with what Iv bn true, before I fall in love with person ehn, e go tey oo...nd if I do and the guy started doing like craze person I move on..I'm happiness is my prioty
Debby the truth is u can never love.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by 001spice: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
okikiosibodu:
I pray for grace for such discipline o
lori Iro. Weldon
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
001spice:
Debby the truth is u can never love.
hummm...it is well
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Dickson178(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Yes. Depends if she matches what I want.

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ifinger: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Naa she is 8yrs older than I am I just screw her cos she was easy to lay once u drop some coins

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.