Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48125 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Loveknitting:

Casual sex, not my style.
not my style too but I don't love because of sex

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
gomojam:
grin Some of them eh.
Na so them dey run mouth form OG until u give dem wetin dem dey find then later na preaching of love go start. U go come begin wonder how cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by englishmart(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
Am single but purposeful
It's purposefulness as yours that breeds unyielding extremist groups like the Talibans, hisbah, Boko Haram, etc. THe purpose of life is to live and live fully. Don't let anyone deceive you otherwise

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
debbydams:
not my style too but I don't love because of sex

Fair enough..
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by arthorjnr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
That one is your business, all i know is that what you're doing is bad stop sleeping with people's women.

Any advice for the women that let him sleep with them?

I mean, he didn't rape them or anything.

21 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
englishmart:
It's purposefulness as yours that breeds unyielding extremist groups like the Talibans, hisbah, Boko Haram, etc. THe purpose of life is to live and live fully. Don't let anyone deceive you otherwise
Lols...You too the misfire abeg avoid me

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
arthorjnr:

Any advice for the women that let him sleep with them?

I mean, he didn't rape them or anything.
I know it's bad as a woman to be in a relationship and still sleep around with other men but i can't condemn or judge anybody because am not perfect either. this uncle is too comfortable and proud of his actions that's why am sounding this way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by arthorjnr(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
I know it's bad as a woman to be in a relationship and still sleep around with other men but i can't condemn or judge anybody because am not perfect either. this uncle is too comfortable and proud of his actions that's why am sounding this way.

I understand you but i don't think he's proud of what he did. He's just saying it like it is, honest and plain. In as much as he's lacking morally, he keeps it real.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
arthorjnr:

I understand you but i don't think he's proud of what he did. He's just saying it like it is, honest and plain. In as much as he's lacking morally, he keeps it real.
Funny enough i just discovered that he wasn't even the one that made the comment. the Englishsmart of a guy, he was just quoting me to keep himself busy lols

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by englishmart(m): 4:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Megatron77:
Lols...You too the misfire abeg avoid me
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by englishmart(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Megatron77:
Funny enough i just discovered that he wasn't even the one that made the comment. the Englishsmart of a guy, he was just quoting me to keep himself busy lols
Exactly why I was quoting you. You failed to use your eyes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2021
englishmart:
Exactly why I was quoting you. You failed to use your eyes.
Ok... you win

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Xtopherprince(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2021
bepositive11:

You'd love to marry a woman who's cheating on her fiance with you? lipsrsealed

Read to comprehend. Could be the last time I had sex with her was before her engagement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by englishmart(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Megatron77:
Ok... you win
Win what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2021
englishmart:
Win what?
Abeg i no get energy for argument just leave me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by gaventa: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wish I could….

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by fergie001: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Akinvega312: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bros person wife? Chai
�� wink angry
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by devigblegble: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nah nah nah
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Femeto: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?
No be by Pregnancy again o. My answer na NO.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by BESTScientist1: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aidejay:
I can't, she's already married.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Femeto: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Loveknitting:
Those of you saying godfobid, hellno, was it a force sex? Cause I don't get.
Na goodbye sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hell naw
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by noble2faith(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Loveknitting:
Those of you saying godfobid, hellno, was it a force sex? Cause I don't get.

I wonder oo! See how dem dey shout godforbid here and there as if dey force Dem

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Austeeenxx: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omo, I can't o. She go use nagging take frustrate my life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?

Yes I will

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by BESTScientist1: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Xtopherprince:

Read to comprehend. Could be the last time I had sex with her was before her engagement.

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by kherlly(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yea

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by noble2faith(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Loveknitting:

I envy those of you having sexualintercouse without feelings, I really do,
Just nack and moveon.

Why envying a very bad thing!
Good things are there to envy for crying out loud.
Was that statement sarcastic?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.