Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48133 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by phatek(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
LYK SERIOUSLY? DAMN NA ASHAWO I DY CARRY GO.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
wetin happen? I got banned yesterday.ah don commot my hand for NL matter grin
Freelane33 alluded to being your ex in his comment, so I was asking to be sure if he was really talking about you. You comot your hand how? Why the ban? U bully somebody ni? Anyway, I saw u bullying a certain guy yesterday. grin Seems he likes u.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by NigeriaLimited: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is a very strong question
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by evil1: 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes
i would choose her over and over again
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by endurance333(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Very good question
Just to tell us how nairaland is filled with a bunch of decievers
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Oviebright: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Avviala:

Not all girls love sex. Same way not all guys love sex. I have had sex with a guy who was good but we were just friends or at least I saw him like that. When he began catching feelings, I left. Love isn't sex.
I’ve legit met a girl like you. We had sex and me as a guy started catching feelings wen I told she straight up told me to DEAD that talk of relationships that we can continue having sex but nothing attached I was shocked ehh.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Affaberry: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
There's a popular Igbo saying that goes; Date a girl you can easily marry, just in case you get her pregnant. This proverb has survived for a long time, but I think it's no longer contemporaneous. One could get a girl pregnant and still not marry her. But that's by the way.
The question now is, let's say you were mandated to marry the last girl you had sex with, what would you do?

She's already my wife.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by emzynuel1: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
englishmart:
Saying yes or no is up to me. We're not on the same level morally. Wrong or right is just about perspectives.
Y not start raping nah
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
capital no......cant marry after one
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Ijaya123: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Drink water and mind your business.

You need that advice more.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Gfskw: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
gomojam:
Freelane33 alluded to being your ex in his comment, so I was asking to be sure if he was really talking about you. You comot your hand how? Why the ban? U bully somebody ni? Anyway, I saw u bullying a certain guy yesterday. grin Seems he likes u.
don't mind him jor..about the ban I didn't bully anyone,a guy mention me and I told him 'yeye, I'm not ready for any guy for now ' nd I got banned,,imagine on top my heart oo grin ..he likes me so that means he should ban me abi
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
CamusMidas:

Who cares.
why u come mention me when u don't care,abi ewa gbami bayi

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connected1:
Abeg make person hear word.
If the nigga handles you well, you will come calling the next day.
Na so far you talk be your own, always trying to be indifferent.
u don't know me sha..me call a guy because of sex grin grin grin grin impossible
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
don't mind him jor..about the ban I didn't bully anyone,a guy mention me and I told him 'yeye, I'm not ready for any guy for now ' nd I got banned,,imagine on top my heart oo grin ..he likes me so that means he should ban me abi
There must be something about you to be attracting so many guys here. Imagine one is still telling that he was your ex. That means he is proud of those period with you and probably cannot get over you.

I was referring to nisai. Your conversation made me laugh yesterday. You bullied him a little sha.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
gomojam:
There must be something about you to be attracting so many guys here. Imagine one is still telling that he was your ex. That means he is proud of those period with you and probably cannot get over you.

I was referring to nisai. Your conversation made me laugh yesterday. You bullied him a little sha.
I'm not his ex oo,someone I've not met,nd I wasnt bully nisai I got because of one bombeyjay
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
I'm not his ex oo,someone I've not met,nd I wasnt bully nisai I got because of one bombeyjay
Lol. Ok.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Connected1: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
u don't know me sha..me call a guy because of sex grin grin grin grin impossible

I hear carry on
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
gomojam:

grin grin grin Haba!
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
Can u bully me b4? Ori iwo na nwu grin The bros no know say na me gangan dey bully you grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
nisai:
Can u bully me b4? Ori iwo na nwu grin The bros no know say na me gangan dey bully you grin grin
fiminle
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connected1:
Abeg make person hear word.
If the nigga handles you well, you will come calling the next day.
Na so far you talk be your own, always trying to be indifferent.
Bhuaaaaaaaa. Debbydams, here dey sweet ooo. Weytin i dey find for politics section sef grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
nisai:
Lol.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
fiminle
kilode?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
nisai:
Bhuaaaaaaaa. Debbydams, here dey sweet ooo. Weytin i dey find for politics section sef grin
ah don hear,,
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
ah don hear,,
How are you today? Hope you resolved the issue yesterday?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Babastrong(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
If she can control her crying whenever i'm given her oil ( s**x).
she cried alot jooh!
she would say kunle kill me, kunle go haahaa, yeeyee, huuhuu.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
nisai:
How are you today? Hope you resolved the issue yesterday?
nope jor
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Connected1: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
Nothing is Impossible
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Connected1: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
nisai:

You should quote her and not me
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
nope jor
Bawo wa lo se se? You just bone am like that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.