Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? (48150 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by nisai: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connected1:

You should quote her and not me
grin grin No vex.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
why u come mention me when u don't care,abi ewa gbami bayi
That's not how logic works dumbass.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Damfostopper(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
CamusMidas:
That's not how logic works dumbass.
who's dumb ass? Lemme just keep quite nd don't mention me again today is Sunday pls
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connected1:

You should quote her and not me
who? undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
who's dumb ass? Lemme just keep quite nd don't mention me again today is Sunday pls
Shey the internet na your property naw, why won't you be dictating what people can and can't do.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by omaclarry(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Person wey i don delete her number as she enta taxi go..
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
CamusMidas:

Shey the internet na your property naw, why won't you be dictating what people can and can't do.
but my mention is mine na..Abi kini fitina tori' olohun
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Connected1: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
who? undecided

Abeg dae go I nor get your time.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Connected1:

Abeg dae go I nor get your time.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ashawopikin(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
God forbid
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ashawopikin(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Loveknitting:
Those of you saying godfobid, hellno, was it a force sex? Cause I don't get.
it's just one night stand, simple
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by ashawopikin(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
debbydams:
when I love I love completely nd once I'm done I'm done..sex is overrated nd it didn't define love..if I don't love you nothing will make me love you even if we had sex..u are still a kid tho,your moniker says it all,u can't understand
you're right, sex doesn't define love
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Absoj(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Your own go serious
LMFAO grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by joe4christ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
C'mon. Say werin happen na. I can't biko! grin
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Freelane33(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Yes and illamina
gomojam:
Who? Debbydams?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Freelane33:
Yes and illamina
wo,leave me oo
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Equity15(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
WaffenSS:
Can't remember the last person i slept with....3 days ago.

All those Plateau girls look alike and bear the same names.

Nanjing, nanplang, mafeng, dingdong.
lol..which village you dey for Jos?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Equity15(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
chelsea1116:
Yes!!
At every point in my life, any lady i can have sex with..i can marry her. Weird right?

A man with total control of his dick has solved 80% of his problems.
but I have total control of my D. I have not had sex since like 2019, yet I don't have even 30% of my problems solved.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Freelane33(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you leave me wahala go Dey , see gobe ? Yawa go Dey ooo in technos voice grin, how is your day coming along ?
debbydams:
wo,leave me oo
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Freelane33(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
You deserve some respects . I love people that spill the truth
Equity15:
but I have total control of my D. I have not had sex since like 2019, yet I don't have even 30% of my problems solved.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by debbydams(f): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Freelane33:
If you leave me wahala go Dey , see gobe ? Yawa go Dey ooo in technos voice grin, how is your day coming along ?
fine..yours?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Freelane33(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Same here .
debbydams:
fine..yours?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Boniwhite: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
I can't answer because I came I came late grin
wats up evening newspaper?
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by shoprite: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
englishmart:
That's why you don't win bets.

grin grin grin

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Loveknitting:

OK....... I'm trying to comprehend here, what?

You saying you're virgin?
Yes actually; I'm yet to do penetrative; but though I'm good at romancing babes anywhere outdoor; I'm better off outdoor than indoor; especially in a gathering of people is where I love to flirt with babes but with caution; anytime I see a crowd I get inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emeka71:
Yes actually; I'm yet to do penetrative; but though I'm good at romancing babes anywhere outdoor; I'm better off outdoor than indoor; especially in a gathering of people is where I love to flirt with babes but with caution; anytime I see a crowd I get inspiration.

Wow, not bad, good, good for you.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Loveknitting:

Wow, not bad, good, good for you.
Wait a minute; do you see groping as a good thing ¿
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Loveknitting: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emeka71:
Wait a minute; do you see groping as a good thing ¿

Hey, I'm only saying good for you at what you like and comfortable with.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
I can't date or sex who I can't marry...that's why I don't date or sex any random person

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by Emeka71(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Loveknitting:

Hey, I'm only saying good for you at what you like and comfortable with.
But that thing works well for me but though sometimes risky.
Re: Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? by suffering: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Yes, for a sex-filled marriage of four months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.