Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … (944 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / "40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by webm: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
I’m in my early 30s and I have stable income. Well enough to take care of a family but I can’t find a woman that matches my spec.

I feel the pressure to get married, mum is disturbing but apart from that I still feel the pressure inside of me to get married latest by next year.

Is it normal to feel the pressure that you need to get married as a man?

I have girlfriends actually but all doesn’t match up. They’re lacking in one thing or the other and I feel I have failed.

Married? How did you make the choice?
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by 2dice01: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
In falsePhophet voice
I see leakage condom
I see one of your Girlfriends pregnant
The one from IMO state precisely
I see you have twin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Cholls(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
My brother it's a normal thing... Maturity is telling on you
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by fati2001(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
webm:
I’m in my early 30s and I have stable income. Well enough to take care of a family but I can’t find a woman that matches my spec.

I feel the pressure to get married, mum is disturbing but apart from that I still feel the pressure inside of me to get married latest by next year.

I have girlfriends actually but all doesn’t match up. They’re lacking in one thing or the other and I feel I have failed.

I’m living in my personal house and I drive a good car, makes it hard for any girl to refuse my advances and that has compounded my problem.

1 Like

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Botking: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
2dice01:
In falsePhophet voice
I see leakage condom
I see one of your Girlfriends pregnant
The one from IMO state precisely
I see you have twin

cheesy

I haven't seen someone as funny as that young man you mention in this place

My goodness hahaha

1 Like

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Every man will come to realise that it is easier to actually make money than finding a good, virtous woman. They are rare, and for those that finds one, keep her tight. Ever wonder why it is "he that finds a good wife (not husband) finds a good thing?

Op, try enter church, library, and utilise recommendations. Of course there are bad women in all these places, but the chances of meeting a good one is high. Also, test her virtue, it's the most important thing for every man. It is true that most women will say "yes" to a well-to-do man, but not every woman will pass virtue test. I wrote about it in the link below. Goodluck.

https://www.nairaland.com/6253429/traits-man-should-observe-woman

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by slawormiir: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Iamagoodgirll: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
is that all you have to say? Op wants advise tell him what to do grin
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by 2dice01: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Botking:

I haven't seen someone as funny as that young man you mention in this place

My goodness hahaha
grin
Well there alot of funny guys on nairaland
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2021

Yes it is normal. It is on Nairaland I got to know that men do not feel the pressure to marry or that men have stopped marrying. Even Izz.ou that is not up to 24 is already asking me to introduce my friends to him.

Do what your fellow men have been doing, go back to your (ex) friend list, the ones that knew you back in the days when you were struggling. Pick the most virtuous (single) one and reconnect. If you think it would be very easy to meet a new woman now and start the whole talking-stage again, sorry for you o.

On second thought, since you are very concerned about them wanting you for your house and “good car”, you can try hooking up with a woman that has a house and good car too. That way you guys will have two houses and two (or more) good cars. She might not be as young as you like them though. I wish you luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes it is normal. It is on Nairaland I got to know that men do not feel the pressure to marry or that men have stopped marrying. Even Izzou that is not up to 24 is already asking me to introduce my friends to him.

Do what your fellow men have been doing, go back to your (ex) friend list. The ones that knew you back in the days when you were struggling, pick the most virtuous (single) one and reconnect. If you think it would be very easy to meet a new woman now and start the whole talking-stage again, sorry for you o.

On second thought, since you are very concerned about them wanting you for your house and “good car”, you can try hooking up with a woman that has a house and good car too. That way you guys will have two houses and two (or more) good cars. She might not be as young as you like them though. I wish you luck.

angry angry angry

My first daughter would be the same age with you.

Have some respect before I slap the small sense left in your head.

Nonsense
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Gerrard59(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Country is about to be islamised, niggas are thinking of getting married.

What a malady!
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
izzou:

angry angry angry

My first daughter would be the same age with you.

Have some respect before I slap the small sense left in your head.

Nonsense

In your dreams! grin grin

Gerrard59:
Country is about to be islamised, niggas are thinking of getting married.

What a malady!

Gerrard make niggas no marry again? cheesy
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by The5DME(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
webm:

I’m living in my personal house and I drive a good car, makes it hard for any girl to refuse my advances and that has compounded my problem.

Go village go pick wife.
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pray about it
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by izzou(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Since the day you turned 36, we no go hear word again.

Respect yourself oh. angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Gerrard59(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Gerrard make niggas no marry again? cheesy

If they should marry (expectedly, they will want to be fathers), they should be prepared for the following:

- To convert to Islam one day
- Die in the process of not being a Muslim
- Their daughters will be married off to jihadists, whether they like it or not.
- Their sons will be drafted to fight jihad
- Flee the sh!thole

In summary, the Nigeria of today will be a paradise to the Nigeria in a decade's time.
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by shegzhkn: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Gerrard59:

If they should marry (expectedly, they will want to be fathers), they should be prepared for the following:

- To convert to Islam one day
- Die in the process of not being a Muslim
- Their daughters will be married off to jihadists, whether they like it or not.
- Their sons will be drafted to fight jihad
- Flee the sh!thole

In summary, the Nigeria of today will be a paradise to the Nigeria in a decade's time.
Lol, but the truth of the matter is - it's almost impossible for substantial amount of nigeria citizen seeking better lifes to flee considering the relative size of it population.
Moving to distant shores may seems good but the real deal is to make the country work - that's the hard fact.
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
webm:

When you say spec, what exactly do you mean? Are you referring to BEAUTY?

webm:

Not at all bro, having a car does 50% of the job for you. Whatever you need to tell a woman before she dates you, It has been reduced to 50% just by driving in a nice car. What you don't realize is Broke Women want Financially stable men, Rich Women also want Financially stable men. Nobody wants a broke man for any reason at any point of their life, so It is better to be on the easier path of life.
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by webm: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
truthsayer009:

When you say spec, what exactly do you mean? Are you referring to BEAUTY?
Tall, beautiful and intelligent(able to hold serious conversation) and good manners .
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
webm:

Tall, beautiful and intelligent(able to hold serious conversation) and good manners .

Hmm okay. It is super easy to get Tall and Beautiful.

intelligent(able to hold serious conversation) and good manners is where the problem lies.

At the end, you might have to do some tradeoffs.
Re: I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But … by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
This life no just balance..

One thing na to hustle make money, another thing na to find woman wey get sense lipsrsealed

Even though if she no get complete sense self,at least get the one wey differentiate you from goat small lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Loneliness / What If 2023 Election Is Done This Way? (photo) / Stories By Parents Who Never Wanted Kids...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.