Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? (42335 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Would you date an atheist? / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by showboy25(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
So many idiots saying it is wrong..
Because Op na poor man.. if em get money like NED now, d talk for different..
Op sef na fool.. e carry em matters come online..
abeg is money be all things don't you know that there are some things that money can never solved? Think of it bro
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by grandyjj: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Most times, the 18years old lady are more matured in attitude otherwise than the so called 30 years old ladies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by grandyjj: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Most times, the 18years old lady are more matured in attitude and otherwise than the so called 30 years old ladies

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Rubyventures: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes if they are both agree. They are both consenting adults.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Sufferingboy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Xenry:
Ask Regina Daniels and Ned.
Modified:
30 - 18 is 12.
Regina Daniels is 20, while Ned is 61.
61 - 20 is 41.
So, it is right when money is involved.
Hustle tight, bro. With money, everything you do will look right in the eyes of men.

Weldone,you done solve maths.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
PG 18
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by winner37(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sha you want Bleep fresh pussy and suck pointed nipples abi ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by June12Buhari(f): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That is like 12 years
Can you tolerate her chidish attitude...

Although all females behave like babies..whether young or old...

But this 18 year old will be worse

Anyway....let me grab my weed while I read comments
Apart from banging pussy, smoking weed, drinking alcohol and bombing....a real niggarrr should always seek for knowledge especially on issues that seems to be above or rather beyond his comprehension

Hahaha! Did I say anything? NOOO
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Toks2008(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It isn't the same thing.A 37 year old cannot be compared to an 18 year that is just starting life.

Age may be just a number but an 18 year old cannot be compared to a 37 year old it just doesn't make any sense.I personally am not comfortable with dating someone who is a decade or more older in any age it just doesn't sit right with me

Well everyone to their own. That it does not sit well with you does not make it bad. Nah your choice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Popemax(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
My friend is 37 and his girlfriend is 19 but they have never had issues or fight and very faithful

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by hammer567: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
cococandy:
It’s literally in the name. Teen! Teenager!

Thirteen to nineteen are teenagers.

Yes the official age of childhood ends at 18. It doesn’t mean they are technically adults. There’s the actual phase known as adolescence where teenagers transition to actual adults. And late adolescence does extend all the way to 21 years of age which is when the vital and cognitive parts of brain are believed to complete the most growth necessary to be a mature functioning adult. Even if legal age tells you 16 is okay fvck, as an adult, maybe have some common sense and know that someone who is not very mentally mature is in a disadvantaged position if they go into a relationship with someone way older than them.

Following your logic, since there’s no difference between a 16 year old and 18 year old, and of course since there’s little difference between 14 year old and 16 year old
maybe 14 year old and 18 year old should be regarded as the same right? How about a 13 and 18yr old? Where do you draw the line?

I can’t believe any of you needs education on this.
You all know the right thing but prefer to go for children that you can easily manipulate since the more mature ladies can see through y’all’s bullshiet

This is becoming a tired conversation.

All pedophiles should own their perversion and get put away where they belong instead of these useless drawn out conversations that convinces nobody.

COCOCANDY,

U HAVE MADE A GOOD POINT HERE AND THE FUNNY PART IS, IF U PAY A VERY CLOSE ATTENTION, U WILL FIND THAT WE ARE BOTH SAYING THE SAME THING.

PROBLEM DISCUSSING WITH YOU IS THAT MOST OF THE TIME YOU JUST GO ON A RANTING ABOUT PAEDOPHILE.

NOW GO THROUGH MY POST AND TELL ME THE PART ON THIS THREAD THAT IS WRONG?

I WRITE IN BOLD FOR A REASON.

I AM OF THE OPINION THAT FROM 13 TO 24 YEARS OLD ARE IN ONE AGE BRACKET CALLED ADOLESENCES.

WE HAVE THE MINORS AND OF COURSE THE MAJORS.

BUT U HAVE NEVER CARED NOR HAD THE PATIENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE AM TRYING TO CONVEY AND I MUST SAY THAT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by 2just(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
i do not think that anything is wrong with that but there is a catch.
It should be based on genuine love and the quest to see her succeed and make better decisions ahead.
And pls dont hv having long terms plans cos she might not be ready for it.
Make urself availabe cos she will need guidiance.
At this stage unless she is the one that moves for it, pls don involve her in sex. cos at this stage u are more of a mentor than a bf.

i say there is nothing wrong because girls of these days mature more than their age and having that in mind, by the time you are 34 or 35, she will 22 or 23 and by that time much ready for anything r/ship or long term.

just play your cards right...
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by ihedioramma: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
I think at 18, she's matured enough to date anyone above her age
If she is your's will you let 50 years old man marry her ?
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by DigitB: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
What you wanted to ask is; can is it right to fourk an 18 year old girl?.

Well I heard they taste like vitamins to adults. grin

I wouldn't date an 18 year old sha. She's not mature enough for a guy of 31.

We can just be friends

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Deicide: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin lala shebi you don marry? You wan play away match with 18 years old girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
ihedioramma:
If she is your's will you let 50 years old man marry her ?
[i]If she's in love with the person, I won't stop her
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Mckhala80(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ask Regina Danielz & Ned. Anything bethrayal ehn , ask Davido & Tubaba.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Alfred234(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
It's very wrong.
An 18yr old might think they know what they are doing at that age but when they grow older and look back at some of the things they did at that age there's bound to be lots of regret.
It's very manipulative for a 30yr old to be dating an 18yr old, most of them would accept as a result of shyness and the fact that in this part of the world we are usually told to respect our elders and that elders don't tell lies.
If not because of ulterior motives i don't know why people won't date within their age group or at least date someone your are not more than 5 years older than.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by raphy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
showboy25:
Honestly! The person is a sensible person I like he's comment. Some people would say= age is just a number; to me o, age is not just a number but is adding more enlighten to human races. If you want to dates or marry someone, pleasee do it with your same generation the problem would less compare to new generation people. Yes!
Yes that's true .
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by wealthyhenry(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sanchez01:
18 is an adult already. However, the gap is a whole lot. I personally wouldn't dream of it if I was 30 as I'd actually feel like a sugar daddy. In the end, it is all about the age of consent and whether or not 18 is considered an adult in that locality.

18 vs 30? It just doesn't sit right with me.

20 vs 30 nko?
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Newboss(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yeah. Fûck the shît outta her. Destroy her toto. She don turn 18. Yeye dey smell
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Cousin9999: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
It makes no sense. It's gross too.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Abujaexpress: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
What do you think about a 30-year-old man dating an 18-year-old girl?
My first girl friend in life was 17 years and I was 24 then.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Sanchez01: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
wealthyhenry:

20 vs 30 nko?
I still find a ten-year range to be much. I personally wouldn't 'stoop' low to date an under 27. I consider mental balance and approach to life as a very serious of my interpersonal relationships and everyday affair. A 20-year old girl is at her peak and not really sold out to a firmer outlook on life. Her priorities at that time won't obviously be the same as that of a 30-year man who is serious about life.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by Sanchez01: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
dammyco:
Ask Omotola Jolade.
Kanu Nwakwu wife
My ask my wife also jaaareee
There are always exceptions to every rule. And just because the aforementioned stood out does not mean every girl around that age will. Most aren't.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by wealthyhenry(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sanchez01:

I still find a ten-year range to be much. I personally wouldn't 'stoop' low to date an under 27. I consider mental balance and approach to life as a very serious of my interpersonal relationships and everyday affair. A 20-year old girl is at her peak and not really sold out to a firmer outlook on life. Her priorities at that time won't obviously be the same as that of a 30-year man who is serious about life.

So 26 is still not acceptable to you? Are you above 36 and not married?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by rickleye: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
In Naija -Nope as she is not an adult and would require parental consent. What would we say if a 30 year woman married an 18 year old man ? Cradle raider .
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmmm, the age difference is wide.
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by AlphaStorm: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Una carry this useless question come from clubhouse reach here ?
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by AlphaSoul: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Xenry:
Ask Regina Daniels and Ned.
Modified:
30 - 18 is 12.
Regina Daniels is 20, while Ned is 61.
61 - 20 is 41.
So, it is right when money is involved.
Hustle tight, bro. With money, everything you do will look right in the eyes of men.
grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by AlphaSoul: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
socialmediaman:
While many older generation parents did this and it worked for them, for this generation, if the age difference must be that much, It makes more sense for a 35 year old to date a 23 year old. Same age difference (12 years) but she is more mature, at least a university graduate or something
Word! 35 vs 23 is what also came
to my mind for the 12 years age
gap.

43 vs 23 (a 20 years max age
gap would also be ideal between
a man and a gal who is done with schooling and/or is working).
Re: Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? by nurain150(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rubyventures:
Yes if they are both agree. They are both consenting adults.
But 17 years isn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.