Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42068 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by femijunior4(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
U be mumu!!
Since wen is Ronaldo issue now your concern
Ronaldo has already made name since from time for the record
A matured player he(Ronaldo) is now don't think is a new stuff
From sporting to United
From United to Real Madrid
Madrid to juve
Get some sleep boy!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

Don't ever quote me again you dimw1tted transgender. Your comments showcase you as one incapable of logical engagements. You are beneath me mentally and I cannot waste my precious time making sense of your cretinous cries.

Sorry, I'm not responding to any d*mb replies.

Messi fans grin grin grin
...when they are caught in their foolishness, they result to insult... brainless piglet...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Isilion: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
So for the other goat don't need a good pass he can pass, dribble, score, do many other things that's why he is the real goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lichocho(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

I know u Messi fans dont have functional brains and u still brag...now tell me one big game Messi influenced and and won for both club and Country last season...mention just 1 not 2 oooo...just 1... ur so called balon dor winner... mention just 1 game in the whole of last season for both club and Country

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Brazil final AWOL ( even missed a 1 on 1 situation with the keeper)
Finished 3rd in la liga
Was humbled out of CL in the round of 16

Or his claim to win balon dor is eibar , valladolid, betis , malaga, Bolivia, Ecuador... u are all stupid ...thats the word
e don reach like dis? Na so manutd Nd Chelsea fans hate Messi reach? I fit bet my money say u be Chelsea fan..abeg o no go die for person mata o..e neva reach like dat..shoo

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
so players are no longer human beings that should consider where their families feel ok with etc abi?

Chelsea came at the dieing minute of la liga issues

Messi was supposed to go to City because of pep not even money

Then psg was last man with an Argentine coach, his best friend Neymar, his Argentine teammates icardi, di Maria etc

It is not rocket science to go to psg

Oh now icardi is his team mate ...icardi that he ousted from the Argentine national team grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by okhaiii(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
The only 2 things they were fighting Messi for is win a trophy with your country baba has won it now.

Secondly they say leave your comfort zone baba has left. now you people are beginning to say he left for bigger team like PSG. Now when Ronaldo left Man u, did he move to wolves? No. When he left Madrid did he even move to arsenal? No he joined seria A giant Juventus now why y'all bother bout Messi leaving to PSG. The truth is Messi is a genius Ronaldo is a product of hard work.

Despite all speculation that if mbappe leave dey will sign Ronaldo I hope it doesn't happy because if he arrives Messi will still be selfless and give him all the passes he needs to score. Create chances while he will relax at the goal post to score and claim all glory. He knows at this point Messi been in Psg will settle the long debate of who is greater that's why he is been pained.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

Abi ooo... Is he the only player that the media will play around with his name? Messi name was literally dragged on the floor, we didn't hear him come out to tell people to shut up. Beside, all the media said was just transfer rumors but the werey is out here making a mess of himself. Nonsense
Dude is just pained

He is also too proud, it's the same hangover of asking coke not to use his image for advert that is worrying him

The irony is he depends so much on media paparrazi, efizzy and hype to be who he is

grin for someone who makes hair before coming into pitch at half time just to look good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by pho: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Ronaldo don tired for Messi trending news so himself wan trend some. Make we allow am. we all no that Messi is the GOAT but make we give am make him self trend for the penalty and tapping goals we him dey score this days.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2021
lichocho:
e don reach like dis? Na so manutd Nd Chelsea fans hate Messi reach? I fit bet my money say u be Chelsea fan..abeg o no go die for person mata o..e neva reach like dat..shoo

I'm no English fan...I'm just logical... messi fans are like buhari and biden fans ...always discrediting the opposition that is obviously a better candidate for mediocre... follow logic and see the truth ... messi fans created the transfer rumours to insult Ronaldo like he was searching for a club and no club wants him simply cos messi joined farmers league...one even created a topic here laughing at Ronaldo that he is searching for a club and no club wants him, saying he is finished...and I said how can top scorer in Italian league despite finishing 3rd and top scorer in euros despite being knocked out in the round of 16 b searching for club... even lukaku was priced at almost a hundred million ...lukaku that battled Ronaldo last season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Oh now icardi is his team mate ...icardi that he ousted from the Argentine national team grin grin
Dude cavani almost left United last season despite doing exploits

Yet it was his family failing to settle in England that was disturbing him

Di Maria ran out of England when he came

South Americans are hardly able to settle well, they would take psg anyday

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by 24brains(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSr6U6agU4_/?utm_medium=copy_link
the "GOAT" has spoken. lets give it GRASS to eat. seems hungry. mtcheeew
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Sysdatek:

Though league ke
The one juventus stopped winning after 7 times after he arrived

Mr man just shut-up, u don't know anything, Ronaldo don get two scudetto, no be last season juve no win scudetto, did Ronaldo arrive Turin last season?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Adakintroy: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the League without even playing in the League yet

You have so many points, it's like shuku shuku.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by BRATISLAVA: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?

Probably now the trend, kind of like Osaka.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Adakintroy: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the League without even playing in the League yet

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by uthlaw: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala
which level b dat?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by DareyFortified: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

I know u Messi fans dont have functional brains and u still brag...now tell me one big game Messi influenced and and won for both club and Country last season...mention just 1 not 2 oooo...just 1... ur so called balon dor winner... mention just 1 game in the whole of last season for both club and Country

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Finished 3rd in la liga

Or his claim to win balon dor is eibar , valladolid, betis , malaga, Bolivia, Ecuador... u are all stupid ...thats the word

Okay, I know you are only trying to be stupid but then I will answer you anyway.

Against Athletico, Messi was the best man on the pitch even though he didn't score, he has the highest shot on target thus making Oblak to win the man of the match

Against Real Madrid, again the same thing.

Against Juventus, in first leg in juventus home he score 2 goals, second leg he was the man of the match despite the fact that Ronaldo score two penalties

Against PSG, he scored the best champions league 2020/2021 goal against navas in that same game.

Against Colombia, he was also won the best player on the pitch and he scored his own penalty also

Against Brazil, he was name the highest goal scorer, the highest assist, and the best player of the tournament

In La Liga, he was the highest goal scorer, highest assist, and also the best player

Yes barca was knocked out by a PSG team that was well in form.

He also has the highest goal against the top 8teams out of 10 teams in la Liga table last season, the only team he didn't score against was Real Madrid and Athletico.

As you can see, as a player Messi did everything possible. It's funny when you Ronaldo fans want to talk about Juventus failure, you single Ronaldo out of the Juventus team. But if you want to talk about barca failure as a team you always make Messi the scape goat. And it's fine that's what Messi get for being the best player in the world.

Don't just argue, argue with facts. And every facts available shows that Messi is better than Ronaldo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Dude cavani almost left United last season despite doing exploits

Yet it was his family failing to settle in England that was disturbing him

Di Maria ran out of England when he came

South Americans are hardly able to settle well, they would take psg anyday

Sanchez is south American...he did well in Arsenal but flopped in man u... suarez is south American and did so well in Liverpool, Richarlison is brilliant for Everton ..but Andy Carol was fantastic for Newcastle and was a disaster for Liverpool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by AyarmBoye(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

So madrid and juve were not also having huge incomes having Ronaldo...do u know madrids income on Ronaldo was higher that messis income for barca... Ronaldo's new improved contract at Madrid also gave the club 3 CL titles and a league title....messis new improved contract only gave them 2 league titles ... ok with the 38% income, they are in 1.35billion euros debt... is that not foolishness.... Madrid let go of a player that gave them bk to bk to bk CL ...but barca cudnt let go of the one that was finding it difficult to get to final in 7yrs...instead were rewarding him with exuberant contracts....is that not madness
i understand your point and I’m not even introducing Ronaldo ..... Messi’s earns around 500k weekly ,,, and some useless players in the team earns close to dat ...... dembele’s ,,grizman,,coutinho,, transfer fees are already half of the debt ... now the wages nkor ? What have dey contributed to the team aside injuries ... see blame the management bro and not the senior man....Messi agreed 50% cut ,, he no do ,, he should play for free? And here is PSG who offered close to 700k .... nah barca loss abeg ,, they should have sold him and cash in big last season ..... barca board should be probed and investigated for corruption....... meanwhile Real Madrid sef Dey In debt.........And it’s natura for the best player in the world to get the lion share among other players ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Newton85: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Says "less talk and more action," proceeds to have a meltdown in a not-here-not-there epistle about how his pants and handkerchiefs are at the Bernabeu Museum. World class player, among the greatest players of all time, wealthy, has won pretty much all there's is in football bar the world cup, and yet a utterly touchy, easily-triggered, oversensitive crybaby. Apparently, this baby in an adult's body wants no speculation to disseminate about whether he's staying at Juve or not? Same speculation that's made about other players? How this dude feels victimized and made a normal transfer speculation about his next move - which is done about other players - an attack on his person is amusing and utterly laughable. Is this even for real? So surprised his sisters haven't written their own version already.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by uthlaw: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Messi fans get wahala..
Ronaldo won 4 champions league for Madrid,after he left,Madrid cannot win it.
he promise juventus to help them win the championsleague,
now Juventus are struggling to qualify for the championsleague because none of the players is helping Ronaldo get enough penalties and the coach is not good...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

Okay, I know you are only trying to be stupid but then I will answer you anyway.

Against Athletico, Messi was the best man on the pitch even though he didn't score, he has the highest shot on target thus making Oblak to win the man of the match

Against Juventus, in first leg in juventus home he score 2 goals, second leg he was the man of the match despite the fact that Ronaldo score two penalties

Against PSG, he scored the best champions league 2020/2021 goal against navas in that same game.

Against Colombia, he was also won the best player on the pitch and he scored his own penalty also

Against Brazil, he was name the highest goal scorer, the highest assist, and the best player of the tournament

In La Liga, he was the highest goal scorer, highest assist, and also the best player

He also has the highest goal against the top 8teams out of 10 teams in la Liga table last season, the only team he didn't score against was Real Madrid and Athletico.

As you can see, as a player Messi did everything possible. It's funny when you Ronaldo fans want to talk about Juventus failure, you single Ronaldo out of the Juventus team. But if you want to talk about barca failure as a team you always make Messi the scape goat. And it's fine that's what Messi get for being the best player in the world.

Don't just argue, argue with facts. And every facts available shows that Messi is better than Ronaldo.

U are a fool ....I stopped reading after the bolded....u guys can see a typical messi fan...when I say they are no different from almajiri, they will say its an insult to them ... just read what a human being typed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Temmylee02: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

I hope Messi will credit your account after all this ur stress ooh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by techWriter1: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2021
No thinking jare CR7.....Even Di Maria Don rejoined Them Too...Him & Leo not Our G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
AyarmBoye:
i understand your point and I’m not even introducing Ronaldo ..... Messi’s earns around 500k weekly ,,, and some useless players in the team earns close to dat ...... dembele’s ,,grizman,,coutinho,, transfer fees are already half of the debt ... now the wages nkor ? What have dey contributed to the team aside injuries ... see blame the management bro and not the senior man....Messi agreed 50% cut ,, he no do ,, he should play for free? And here is PSG who offered close to 700k .... nah barca loss abeg ,, they should have sold him and cash in big last season ..... barca board should be probed and investigated for corruption....... meanwhile Real Madrid sef Dey In debt.........And it’s natura for the best player in the world to get the lion share among other players ...

But he still wanted a 5 yr contract....not a 2 yr contract , meaning no evaluation effect in the reduction of pay to 50 percent... he earned about 700 in barca...imagine signing him for 5yrs meaning he wud hv been earning 350 a week at the age of 39 , when he will definitely be finished in football...probably appearing as cameos ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by DareyFortified: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

So madrid and juve were not also having huge incomes having Ronaldo...do u know madrids income on Ronaldo was higher that messis income for barca... Ronaldo's new improved contract at Madrid also gave the club 3 CL titles and a league title....messis new improved contract only gave them 2 league titles ... ok with the 38% income, they are in 1.35billion euros debt... is that not foolishness.... Madrid let go of a player that gave them bk to bk to bk CL ...but barca cudnt let go of the one that was finding it difficult to get to final in 7yrs...instead were rewarding him with exuberant contracts....is that not madness

You are just saying rubbish, champions league is won by a team, is not won by a player. Beside even after he left they still won it.
How much does he generate personally to real Madrid and Juventus? That's the question. Even the barca board has come out to say the cause of their debt and they didn't mention anything about any player salary.

Stop being so deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Policuba(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
The Goat � himself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by DareyFortified: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a fool ....I stopped reading after the bolded....u guys can see a typical messi fan...when I say they are no different from almajiri, they will say its an insult to them ... just read what a human being typed

All you just need to do is to bring out your own facts. But I know you don't have any.

Argue with facts bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Newton85: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Finished 3rd in la liga

Shut the Bleep up! Didn't same Ronaldo play against Valladolid, Betis, Malaga for nine years? Didn't a South American team Uruguay knock out Portugal at the last World Cup? Didn't Chile, another South American team, knock out Portugal at the last Confederations Cup? Are you Ronaldo cyber attack dogs just genetically dumb?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

You are just saying rubbish, champions league is won by a team, is not won by a player. Beside even after he left they still won it.
How much does he generate personally to real Madrid and Juventus? That's the question. Even the barca board has come out to say the cause of their debt and they didn't mention anything about any player salary.

Stop being so deluded.

Champions is league is won by a team and not by a player grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Newton85:

Shut the Bleep up! Didn't same Ronaldo play against Valladolid, Betis, Malaga for nine years? Didn't a South American team Uruguay knock out Portugal at the last World Cup? Didn't Chile, another South American team, knock out Portugal at the last Confederations Cup? Are you Ronaldo cyber attack dogs just genetically dumb?

I am always proving how dumb u messi fans are...and u are alot .... no wonder biden and buhari won elections...there are more dumb people that smart in the world... I'm talking about influences in games and u talking about Ronaldo scoring those teams in 9yrs ... answer the question i asked or go and eat eba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.