Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

+18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (2858 Views)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
I pray for you not to be as broke as me. Since this year started, I haven't smelled 10k.

Now, here is what happened. I bought these two room lamps for around 12k to 15k each (last year).

Some weeks ago, I went to that same shop and priced those same lamps and he said 30k to 35k last.

I stood there for close to 50 seconds dumbfounded. Ordinary room lamp 35k? What is our currency turning into? Buhari, you're doing a great job.

You have accomplished almost all your missions, except one — turning Nigeria to Afghanistan before 2023.

Nigerians, we need to start producing things and stop consuming all the time.

So, I decided to produce my own lamp with flower bucket — the cone, broom, and fanta bottle. Don't throw away your plastic Cocacola bottles again.

Do you want to see how it turned out?

4 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
1. The one I bought for 12 - 15k each last year.

1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
2. Making of the base with cement.

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
3. Painted/sprayed fanta bottles, switches, and lamp holder.

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by spinna: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
oya lets see na.. me i like turning nothing to something.. preferably money

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
4. Broom and styrofoam (floater).

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
5. Iron I bought to replace the broom / dipped inside Demcok paint.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
6. While working, I got tired and switched on my laptop to attend to some clients who came to purchase our Lasticle book.

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
7. Now, relaxing as the casted base dries.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
8. I'll show the final work soon and you'll love it. It prefer it to the one of 35k he wanted to sell to me.

Tip: You can use a big bucket, funnel, or plastic cup without handle to create one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
9. Miscellaneous photos loading...

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Prechgold1180(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Suggestion. How much should I sell mine? 5k, 7k, 10k, or what?

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by squash47(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
The finished work will make you room look romantic.

I pray for you not to be as broke as me. Since this year started, I haven't smelt 10k.

Now, here is what happened. I bought these two room lamps for around 12k to 15k each (last year).

Some weeks ago, I went to that same shop and priced those same lamps and he said 30k to 35k last.

I stood there for close to 50 seconds dumbfounded. Ordinary room lamp 35k? What is our currency turning into? Buhari, you're doing a great job.

You have accomplished almost all your missions, except one — turning Nigeria to Afghanistan before 2023.

Nigerians, we need to start producing things and stop consuming all the time.

So, I decided to produce my own lamp with flower bucket — the cone, broom, and fanta bottle. Don't throw away your plastic Cocacola bottles again.

Do you want to see how it turned out?

This is what we are talking about. Interesting and nice posts. Good job man, good job.

When people do nice things, we commend them. You're really creative. I must commend you for this.

Still observing though.

9 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
spinna:
oya lets see na.. me i like turning nothing to something.. preferably money

Done

And you can turn it to money now. No cap. Turn your fanta bottle to money.
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
The lesson here is

1. You're poor because you want to. Nothing in your environment is a waste. It's just that you don't know how to refine it or convert it to something useful. This is why oyibo people appear smarter because they can turn anything to money. While we, most Nigerians, stay idle as we wait for people to bring down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
The lesson here is

1. You're poor because you want to. Nothing in your environment is a waste. It's just that you don't know how to refine it or convert it to something useful. This is why oyibo people appear smarter because they can turn anything to money. While we, most Nigerians, stay idle as we wait for people to bring down.

u're doing well boss.

Please i want to solicit for funds please Sir ilegend
i really need some money. please and 1k will go a very long way for my survival sir.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Itohanmiwa: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
The lesson here is

Ilegend you are valid.

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Miracood2:
u're doing well boss.

Please i want to solicit for funds please Sir ileg.end
i really need some money. please and 1k will go a very long way for my survival sir.

I'm a business man — I'm currently after money-making. With time, I'll have a foundation for money-giving. Sorry, Sir.

Too stingy at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
These big cups and buckets can be turned to 20k each or more with that construction above.

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm a business man — I'm currently after money-making. With time, I'll have a foundation for moneys-giving. Sorry, Sir.

Too stingy at the moment.
no probs.
the money go reach Us all
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Miracood2:
no probs.
the money go reach Us all

Exactly why I created this post. I want everyone to have it so that life will be fun. Only those who create contents or solve problems are entitled to money.

You have a point and I'm solidly behind it. E go reach us all as long as we do the right thing to earn it legally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
Suggestion. How much should I sell mine? 5k, 10k, or what?

Today is my birthday oo! 18-August

Funnily, few days ago I read a comment someone made on one thread on this forum where he said, almost all people that were born in August were tall.

Well I don't know whether or is coincidence or sth am also very tall sha

Ilegendd i saw that you are tall, are you also born in August??
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
oxiide22:

Today is my birthday oo! 18-August

Funnily, few days ago I read a comment someone made on one thread on this forum where he said, almost all people that were born in August were tall.

Well I don't know whether or is coincidence or sth am also very tall sha

Ilege.ndd i saw that you are tall, are you also born in August??

Not a bad price.

Nice discovery and happy birthday. No, not August.

I'm born in same month as Trump, Kanye, TB Joshua, Kuti, etc.

People born in my month are mostly great men and women, but envious people love to hate us because we are stubborn, but creative and focused.

We can be arrogant, we can be humble. We are the embodiment of everything good, controversial, and bright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Not a bad price.

Nice discovery and happy birthday. No, not August.

I'm born in same month as Trump, Kanye, TB Joshua, Kuti, etc.

People born in my month are mostly great men and women, but envious people love to hate us because we are stubborn, but creative and focused.

We can be arrogant, we can be humble. We are the embodiment of everything good, controversial, and bright.

sure not a bad price because it looks elegant

Ohh! June, good to know
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by armodilo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
These big cups and buckets can be turned to 20k each or more with that construction above.

Im in love with your living room bro. The pictures alone just gave off a very chilled vibe.

Really really cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by BIGPREEK: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
creative bro though not presentable lol
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
BIGPREEK:
creative bro though not presentable lol

When the base is ready, you'll see the beauty and how professional it looks.

One thing about local craft is: if we know the processes or the secrets involved, the person no longer finds the beauty.

Beauty is in mystery, but in this case, the mystery is gone and so is the perceived beauty.

It's just the same way girls prefer guys from faraway and not the ones in her locality.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
squash47:

This is what we are talking about. Interesting and nice posts. Good job man, good job.

When people do nice things, we commend them. You're really creative. I must commend you for this.

Still observing though.

Wish this scrap falls and smash into pieces

1 Like

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by squash47(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Alvin212:

Wish this scrap falls and smash into pieces

If wishes were horses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Zoly: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
It looks local and not presentable ... just like someone said earlier... but you tried, that's a skill bro, saving money skill.
Re: +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Zoly:
It looks local and not presentable ... just like someone said earlier... but you tried, that's a skill bro, saving money skill.

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / Secrets For My Best Friend But Not My Girlfriend/Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.