Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? (15416 Views)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by braimeddy: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2021
You suppose create ur own thread and write dis ur fiction na. See as u kon outshine op
SonofGod231:
Yes like Nollywood movie I saw myself walking back home with my friend as the church wasn't far from my house to my amazement. Like magic.All that pain and weakening gone.
Next day,I was thanking God with my friend.
Infact, I was planning to resume work the following day because I know say after two months Dem go dey plan to sack me.
Imagine I resumed, everyone was happy and everything was okay.until a strange number with a sweet female voice called me.i told her that didn't know who she was she told me to come see her that I would recognize her.
I kept thinking about the person until I told her to meet me somewhere let's see.
I got there and kept directing this strange person until she got to the restaurant and I was surprised to see it was her.
She started laughing.
I didn't know if I should run or something.
But it was her right in front of me.
She didn't call all this while and called with a strange number and forming another voice on phone.
She didn't tell me she was the one until I saw it was she.
She was smiling and laughing.
"It is me"
Again?!
He who has an ear hear ooo, Because at a point I started feeling like I was going to die as my leg deteriorated.
If e no personally happen to me as I talk am.... Swearing...The babe say make I marry her,say she get landed properties and houses all over.say if I agree to marry her na enjoyment I go dey enjoy.
I told her broke babe like you?That doesn't even have 50K.
This babe pick her hand bag from ground dip her hand inside the bag bring out 100000K bundle show me.1000naira mints.
I weak,she say make I take am say more dey where e come from but I refused.
This is where I will end this story for now because I carry her walker many places after there to cleans my head.
I thank God I have finally gotten over her and her sexy waist and she doesn't call me again.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Map1(m): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:
Yes like Nollywood movie I saw myself walking back home with my friend as the church wasn't far from my house to my amazement. Like magic.All that pain and weakening gone.
Next day,I was thanking God with my friend.
Infact, I was planning to resume work the following day because I know say after two months Dem go dey plan to sack me.
Imagine I resumed, everyone was happy and everything was okay.until a strange number with a sweet female voice called me.i told her that didn't know who she was she told me to come see her that I would recognize her.
I kept thinking about the person until I told her to meet me somewhere let's see.
I got there and kept directing this strange person until she got to the restaurant and I was surprised to see it was her.
She started laughing.
I didn't know if I should run or something.
But it was her right in front of me.
She didn't call all this while and called with a strange number and forming another voice on phone.
She didn't tell me she was the one until I saw it was she.
She was smiling and laughing.
"It is me"
Again?!
He who has an ear hear ooo, Because at a point I started feeling like I was going to die as my leg deteriorated.
If e no personally happen to me as I talk am.... Swearing...The babe say make I marry her,say she get landed properties and houses all over.say if I agree to marry her na enjoyment I go dey enjoy.
I told her broke babe like you?That doesn't even have 50K.
This babe pick her hand bag from ground dip her hand inside the bag bring out 100000K bundle show me.1000naira mints.
I weak,she say make I take am say more dey where e come from but I refused.
This is where I will end this story for now because I carry her walker many places after there to cleans my head.
I thank God I have finally gotten over her and her sexy waist and she doesn't call me again.
I don't know if all you put up here are true but why i did not doubt you is because i had a similar experience over 20years ago now while i was dating the girl,i invited her to my room trying touching her body but she did not allowed me to had sex with her,i now asked her why she told me frankly that she belongs to marine spirit that is she did it she will be beaten in the meeting,but the following day she showed me her body full or mark.brother things dey happen oooo

7 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by TheMan3: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2021
zeuss:
Its in the human nature to fear what beats understanding/logic, all fingers are not created equal...Almighty God in who's image we as individuals are created is the source of all power and we are all powerful in our special ways. kenzysmith.....have no fear, some people in this world we live in have special gifts....U star is very strong as u r innocent even in ur mischief.....she is compelled to serve you, but it must be that way she must serve you not u her dnt fetch anything for her and dnt make request just be available.....dnt touch or sex her free LY always pay unless she BEGS U for it and promises u something in return Dnt allow her decide for you at anytime she can only suggest and explain why. Go to her with a friend and keep him close .... show no fear....her gift is to serve you, use it....always be rude and affirmative to assert control over her gift...she is a means for you as the gennie was to Aladin...should you choose to follow what I have written then you must be pure and blameless treating everyone and thing better than you want to be treated. Purity is the price for control if u wish to be unscathed.
this is exactly how you will invite demons into your life.

Young man let me tell you something
If you are a Christian, a born again, even if you sinned, or made a mistake, it dosnt give the devil any right over you. You cast out that devil in the name of Jesus Christ, or always be in chains..

The choice is yours. They are all defeated devils right from satan himself. Don't fear

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by phemmyfour: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me
Lori iro
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by MediMedi(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2021
*UPDATE US on how it goes
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Shedrack777: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
BoldConcepts:
shocked Reverend father is here take note
ok! let me keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Johnsown1(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
She won't harm you that is for sure. All you have to do is continuing digging her and she might be your ladder for upgrade.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Mercyooo: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

Your own don be! You go hear word!

You this broke ass had money to transport yourself to a brothel to have sex. Lol. Funny. What now do you want people here to do for you? You go knack tire.
Well, just because I don't want you to perish for being stupid, locate the nearest MFM church around you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Superd14: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Go back there and ask for baba ijebu lucky number ...or bet 9ja correct scores grin grin
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by nrexzy: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Kandeed:

torh we dey wait for the final part of the story
Yee oo... Very important
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2021
braimeddy:
You suppose create ur own thread and write dis ur fiction na. See as u kon outshine op
OP Should understand Abeg.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ImaIma1(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2021
What did you give her the 500 for initially? Don't tell me you paid 500 for sex. Chai!
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Map1:
I don't know if all you put up here are true but why i did not doubt you is because i had a similar experience over 20years ago now while i was dating the girl,i invited her to my room trying touching her body but she did not allowed me to had sex with her,i now asked her why she told me frankly that she belongs to marine spirit that is she did it she will be beaten in the meeting,but the following day she showed me her body full or mark.brother things dey happen oooo
If someone has told you she was from marine world before then why should you of all people still doubt mine. She told me she was from the marine Kingdom the next morning and she was crying bitterly. Ordernerily,I don't believe those type of things existed that was why I never took her seriously besides if you look at the unclothedness of the babe from the back she has the shape of a big fish.
She personally told me to pray ooo.That I should pray ooo.
I never took her seriously,I even dropped her around where she lives that morning since that was my route to work. No worry things dey this Life but not for me to experience again though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Kindness218: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Which area you day like this? Short time for my area na 1k oo
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Nonexisting1: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2021
So have you gone to fucck her again? Tell us, how the second missionary journey come be? Something must kill a man, nothing do you brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Go To MFM. The Prayer points alone wey dem go give you and their prayer books go tire any demon. E long. One hour Sef you never still pray the points finish grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Map1(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

If someone has told you she was from marine world before then why should you of all people still doubt mine. She told me she was from the marine Kingdom the next morning and she was crying bitterly. Ordernerily,I don't believe those type of things existed that was why I never took her seriously besides if you look at the unclothedness of the babe from the back she has the shape of a big fish.
I never took her seriously,I even dropped her around where she lives that morning since that was my route to work. No worry things dey this Life but not for me to experience again though.
cross check my quote i never doubt you,but the way your narrative goes seems like movie just your presentation,but i must confess i experience some similar
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Map1:
cross check my quote i never doubt you,but the way your narrative goes seems like movie just your presentation,but i must confess i experience some similar
Lol No be Movie ooo.

When a witch tells you to pray.
That should tell you prayer is the Key any day any time.
I get 40days and 40nights prayer book from MFM,To be frank I don't play with their Books because they believe in satanic kingdoms and spiritualism. And honestly that was where I got my healing. Though I still don't even attend the church up on til now but I love the man's prophetic articles.It works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by nokspos: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2021
lol, you are very funny , this simple word just described everything
Nikeballer:
Olofo grin
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by JONSYN7154: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
U say u dey fear, ur body dey shake nd ur prik manage stand, nack am 4 d 2nd time. Bro! U must be mad.
am telling you
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Map1(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Lol No be Movie ooo.

When a witch tells you to pray.
That should tell you prayer is the Key any day any time.
I get 40days and 40nights prayer book from MFM,To be frank I don't play with their Books because they believe in satanic kingdoms and spiritualism. And honestly that was where I got my healing. Though I still don't even attend the church up on til now but I love the man's prophetic articles.It works.
May God be with us
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Uzomacharles: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Polynek:
You reason da tin ahbi grin

swears

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by domwas2(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Can you give me her number, I like them girls like that.
SonofGod231:

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
In zicalomas voice. " It's a Marine something" grin

She's from the marine world and has been sent to destroy your destiny.
This shes doing by collecting your virtue through sex.

Why can't you guys/ men have self-control?
Imagine, trading your entire life for 5 mins madness. It's so sad.

Why are you now afraid?
E dey sweet now. gladly jump at the offer. Mtchew!

its 20mins not 5mins ... next time do talk about what yu don't know

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by lifenija: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
mumu
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by debbydams(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
go back were to sleep with a ghost? Pls I need solution
lies
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by lifenija: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2021
post like this makes me think of buhari.

highly unintelligent talk
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by tivhador: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Go enjoy free sex grin wink
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Bigseven(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Tell her to make u rich. At least tell her to get you small GLK600 2021model, with 2.5BILLION NAIRA for acct to manage bfor the final cash go show

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Aladdin1(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
the thing no stand she massage and suck it
The thing no stand then how e manage enter d kpekus? if really u dey shake with fear no amount of sucking and rubbig go make ur thing stand.dey lie you here!
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
People who have not experienced things like this are always quick to dismiss them as fictions and fairytales.

I had a first hand encounter with a marine world agent of a girl when I was 18/19. Though I didn't suffer physically like that other guy on this thread, I paid for it in other ways as a grown adult until God had mercy.
I'm still single now, though very eligible (in fact, over-eligible!) , but whenever fornication comes knocking now, I flee very fast for my life that Biblical Joseph would be proud of me if he saw me!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.