Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? (15311 Views)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
[s]If this story is true, then you've entered wahala. Don't even think about going back there if you like yourself. Just look for a bible believing church- mfm, rccg, and meet with the pastor asap[/s].

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:
Yes like Nollywood movie I saw myself walking back home with my friend as the church wasn't far from my house to my amazement. Like magic.All that pain and weakening gone.
Next day,I was thanking God with my friend.
Infact, I was planning to resume work the following day because I know say after two months Dem go dey plan to sack me.
Imagine I resumed, everyone was happy and everything was okay.until a strange number with a sweet female voice called me.i told her that didn't know who she was she told me to come see her that I would recognize her.
I kept thinking about the person until I told her to meet me somewhere let's see.
I got there and kept directing this strange person until she got to the restaurant and I was surprised to see it was her.
She started laughing.
I didn't know if I should run or something.
But it was her right in front of me.
She didn't call all this while and called with a strange number and forming another voice on phone.
She didn't tell me she was the one until I saw it was she.
She was smiling and laughing.
"It is me"
Again?!
He who has an ear hear ooo, Because at a point I started feeling like I was going to die as my leg deteriorated.
If e no personally happen to me as I talk am.... Swearing...The babe say make I marry her,say she get landed properties and houses all over.say if I agree to marry her na enjoyment I go dey enjoy.
I told her broke babe like you?That doesn't even have 50K.
This babe pick her hand bag from ground dip her hand inside the bag bring out 100000K bundle show me.1000naira mints.
I weak,she say make I take am say more dey where e come from but I refused.
This is where I will end this story for now because I carry her walker many places after there to cleans my head.
I thank God I have finally gotten over her and her sexy waist and she doesn't call me again.
if she is real as you claim, abeg pass her to me, na her type i dey find
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2021
all these people and super stories. may una pass am to me ma follow experience marine spirit toto na
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by AyobamiIsaac12: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2021
@Satanist
I don't have your time grin
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Sleeknigga: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2021
SATANlST:
all these people and super stories. may una pass am to me ma follow experience marine spirit toto na
ogbeni u no get deliverance churches for ur area, Go select ur type there and stop the attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by NotFarFrom: 5:24am On Aug 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

1. Tell her to book 500k odds then send the booking code to me.

2. Send your account number for me to sponsor the next nack.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by zexy2030(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
SonofGod231:
Yes like Nollywood movie I saw myself walking back home with my friend as the church wasn't far from my house to my amazement. Like magic.All that pain and weakening gone.
Next day,I was thanking God with my friend.
Infact, I was planning to resume work the following day because I know say after two months Dem go dey plan to sack me.
Imagine I resumed, everyone was happy and everything was okay.until a strange number with a sweet female voice called me.i told her that didn't know who she was she told me to come see her that I would recognize her.
I kept thinking about the person until I told her to meet me somewhere let's see.
I got there and kept directing this strange person until she got to the restaurant and I was surprised to see it was her.
She started laughing.
I didn't know if I should run or something.
But it was her right in front of me.
She didn't call all this while and called with a strange number and forming another voice on phone.
She didn't tell me she was the one until I saw it was she.
She was smiling and laughing.
"It is me"
Again?!
He who has an ear hear ooo, Because at a point I started feeling like I was going to die as my leg deteriorated.
If e no personally happen to me as I talk am.... Swearing...The babe say make I marry her,say she get landed properties and houses all over.say if I agree to marry her na enjoyment I go dey enjoy.
I told her broke babe like you?That doesn't even have 50K.
This babe pick her hand bag from ground dip her hand inside the bag bring out 100000K bundle show me.1000naira mints.
I weak,she say make I take am say more dey where e come from but I refused.
This is where I will end this story for now because I carry her walker many places after there to cleans my head.
I thank God I have finally gotten over her and her sexy waist and she doesn't call me again.
Wow, I followed this story up. You were lucky you escaped. Just be prayerful...
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
SATANlST:
can u pass her to me ,? that is if this is not a super story. if you are sure that this is real pass her to me
are u close to bayelsa
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
very funny story maybe she has a seer's gift
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
are u close to bayelsa
yes very close. i am at mbiama as we speak now
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2021
kenzysmith na so una go come dey give super story, i am very close to bayelsa. highest na hospital junction abi road she go dey, give me her contact or describe where she is let me go and Bleep her and tell the house what i saw, its not like i am going there to tell her its u that gave me her contact and u don run.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by brosom(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2021
SonofGod231:
More like Witches. Fear Dem oooo.
I remember,my encounter.
I was driving back home from work one faithful evening and saw this very fair,tall girl with big hips and ass.
Something was telling me to call her when she walked passed my side of the road,I was already stock in traffic and was looking at the waist in front of me when she turned looked directly at me and smile,then I summoned courage to call her but she was far way from me already but as the devil would have it by the time the line moved I met her in front buying bananas and groundnut and as I was still trying to imagine how her waist was she turned and smiled again but this time I signaled her to excuse me and she came over.
I told her she was looking very attractive and I couldn't help myself but to ask her for her contact which she immediately opened her hands for my phone and typed it.
I saved it immediately with her name.
I couldn't even wait so i called her that night if we could see the next day after work as she also told me she would be working at a bar that day and would be closing by 10pm which means she was going to crash at my place and I said no problem.
Mr, this ur true life story sweet oo, abeg kwantinu grin
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
brosom:
Mr, this ur true life story sweet oo, abeg kwantinu grin
Lol Keep reading,you will reach the end.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
SATANlST:
kenzysmith na so una go come dey give super story, i am very close to bayelsa. highest na hospital junction abi road she go dey, give me her contact or describe where she is let me go and Bleep her and tell the house what i saw, its not like i am going there to tell her its u that gave me her contact and u don run.
I don't know if the stories sparked the imagination and curiosity in you as a young mind. You'd think we would have advanced beyond this in 2021 but tragically the war of darkness and light rages on in many, many forms. There are modern day witches and wizards, Principalities and Power.
Just keep Praying without ceasing and they might eventually come for you.
Maybe by then when the reality has doned on you,MFM won't help you,by then you would be looking for where to run to or How to find help but nothing would seem to work. Be very careful.Unless your life is worthless to you and means nothing.
I don't know if you heard what happened in Okija Madonna University during our time.
We were part of the Pioneer set but I was in my first year while they were in finals.
Someone took a guys wristwatch he claimed his dad sent it for him from the US worth 700$ then. He claimed the watch was everything to him but on that fateful day someone took the watch from where he normally use to hide it.
We all knew the watch,it was a "Timex"wristwatch. The nigga scattered the whole hostel upsidedown but couldn't find it.Then he didn't only threaten but took all our names to Okija shrine.He came back that the baba said he is giving the person 7days to return the wristwatch.There was this guy we were all suspecting though we were all guys but he was always jealous of this other guy.So we spoke with him and asked him to return the watch if he was the one but he refused and said nothing will happen,say which kind rubbish baba be that. Like joke on the 7th day the guy ran mad,he didn't know himself again and couldn't confess or return the watch coz he was already crazy mad.We chained him.Even Father Ede prayers couldn't help him.The idiot that took the matter to Okija shrine said he should confess but how mad man wey dey craze won take remember say na wetin hit am confess?
Las las na the guy people cum carry am move,I don't know if he survived.
So Be careful, Ignorance is not an excuse.
You know that masquerade(Agu) wey Okija people dey always warn students not to come out any time e won come out?Go Ask people for Madonna University before Father Ede banned Off-campus staying,wetin dem use stubborn goats like you wey no dey listen do that time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
SonofGod231:

I don't know if the stories sparked the imagination and curiosity in you as a young mind. You'd think we would have advanced beyond this in 2021 but tragically the war of darkness and light rages on in many, many forms. There are modern day witches and wizards, Principalities and Power.
Maybe by then when the reality has doned on you,MFM won't help you,by then you would be looking for where to run to or How to find help but nothing would seem to work. Be very careful.Unless your life is worthless to you and means nothing.
I don't know if you heard what happened in Okija Madonna University during our time.
We were part of the Pioneer set but I was in my first year while they were in finals.
Someone took a guys wristwatch he claimed his dad sent it for him from the US worth 700$ then. He claimed the watch was everything to him but on that fateful day someone took the watch from where he normally use to hide it.
We all knew the watch,it was a "Timex"wristwatch. The nigga scattered the whole hostel upsidedown but couldn't find it.Then he didn't only threaten but took all our names to Okija shrine.He came back that the baba said he is giving the person 7days to return the wristwatch.There was this guy we were all suspecting though we were all guys but he was always jealous of this other guy.So we spoke with him and asked him to return the watch if he was the one but he refused and said nothing will happen,say which kind rubbish baba be that. Like joke on the 7th day the guy ran mad,he didn't know himself again and couldn't confess or return the watch coz he was already crazy mad.We chained him.Even Father Ede prayers couldn't help him.The idiot that took the matter to Okija shrine said he should confess but how mad man wey dey craze won take remember say na wetin hit am confess?
You know that masquerade(Agu) wey Okija people dey always warn students not to come out any time e won come out?Go Ask people for Madonna University before Father Ede banned Off-campus staying,wetin dem use stubborn goats like you wey no dey listen do that time.
rubbish long talk. i have dined with the so called devil himself and i can tell you all na scam
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by credon: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me
Simple, just go on live television and announce this to Nigerians so that they can pray for you, what you need now is combination of prayers and fasting from nothing less than 10 million people from all religion. BETTER DO NOW OH BEFORE DISASTER SETS IN, I NO NEED TELL YOU THE TYPES OF DISASTER, YOU SEF KNOW
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
credon:

Simple, just go on live television and announce this to Nigerians so that they can pray for you, what you need now is combination of prayers and fasting from nothing less than 10 million people from all religion. BETTER DO NOW OH BEFORE DISASTER SETS IN, I NO NEED TELL YOU THE TYPES OF DISASTER, YOU SEF KNOW
always seeing her in my dreams
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
SonofGod231:

bro leave him to is faith who the gods want to kill they ist make mad
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by samso247(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
How is it possible for a lady not knowing she is from the marine kingdom?
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kingsceemark(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
kenzysmith:

Go and hang yourself sharp sharp oooo

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Peaceadebu: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Hallelujah
SonofGod231:

Yeah. It changed me totally for God.I really learnt a big lesson from her experience.
I'm Clean as Crystal now.
I know many will believe it's a story I heard from somewhere or something but if to say I bin die.i no think say I for dey here dey share this testimony.
I got healed when I least expected.
Na God Save me.
She was still disturbing my line everytime but gradually gave up on my case because God Choose me.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by linearity: 4:46am On Aug 23, 2021
kenzysmith:

So, how are you going to know now, if she is a ghost or not, without going tomorrow and next as she instructed?

It is very possible that, you are afraid for nothing, which is a sign of a weakly, do as she has said and if she turns out to be a ghost, then your fears will be justified.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
always seeing her in my dreams
guy shut up with this your attention seeking. i told u to give me the location or number , na 200naira bike co carry me reach there, u stopped talking. now u dey bump the thread. give me let me go and Bleep her and post it here , so that other skeptics like me will learn
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2021
linearity:

So, how are you going to know now, if she is a ghost or not, without going tomorrow and next as she instructed?

It is very possible that, you are afraid for nothing, which is a sign of a weakly, do as she has said and if she turns out to be a ghost, then your fears will be justified.
the guy na story teller. check where i said he should give me her contact that i want to go and he asked if i am in bayelsa, coincidentally na bayelsa i dey, as he just noticed it he went mute
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
[s]bro leave him to is faith who the gods want to kill they ist make mad[/s]
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by eddykaka(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
NotFarFrom:

1. Tell her to book 500k odds then send the booking code to me.

2. Send your account number for me to sponsor the next nack.

Thanks in advance.
bro, 500k odds grin which betting site u one close down
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by NotFarFrom: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
eddykaka:
bro, 500k odds grin which betting site u one close down
grin na 22bet. Those werey don chop my money too much. Na to back the 500k odds with 20k.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
SATANlST:
the guy na story teller. check where i said he should give me her contact that i want to go and he asked if i am in bayelsa, coincidentally na bayelsa i dey, as he just noticed it he went mute
go to ekeremor avenue asks of the brothel located there if u reach there look for room 23, or ask for miss amada she is dark and tall with big ass . save journey man u ask for it. All the best bro don't tell her I directed y to her. I have decided to repent

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hahahahahah.....you funny oo, abeg tell us where the hotel dey!
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by eddykaka(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
NotFarFrom:
grin na 22bet. Those werey don chop my money too much. Na to back the 500k odds with 20k.
Ewwwwwwweee!!! Me na sporty I go close down..I sell my papa car 200k, play am grin... where this people de see this marine girls abeg
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by geesilver(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
go back were to sleep with a ghost? Pls I need solution
how do you know a ghost too much nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Meet Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths, Offer Free Sex To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.