Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? (15407 Views)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg where this joint dey, 5H lasan to tidy for this buhari regime na giveaway. Hope say na creamy Barney's and no be risiki
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by bolagabriella: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
People who have not experienced things like this are always quick to dismiss them as fictions and fairytales.

I had a first hand encounter with a marine world agent of a girl when I was 18/19. Though I didn't suffer physically like that other guy on this thread, I paid for it in other ways as a grown adult until God had mercy.
I'm still single now, though very eligible (in fact, over-eligible!) , but whenever fornication comes knocking now, I flee very fast for my life that Biblical Joseph would be proud of me if he saw me!
Please share your story in full na. We need to here stuffs like this to wake us up.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:

Please share your story in full na. We need to here stuffs like this to wake us up.
OK.

As earlier said, I was 18, thereabouts then. I had just finished O level exams. Academically, I was unstoppable. Whatever names they were called, as long as the exams were set by humans, I would clear them once, never to resit for them.
There was this girl (let's call her Nina) whom I had known in my basic school years. She was 3 classes behind me. I finished basic school, never saw her anymore until I finished high school and our paths crossed again.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:
Girl looked all grown with fledging contours & a banging body! Being a young lad who was eager to explore what adulthood had to offer, plus my buddies already 'knew' girls & made me feel like the odd one in the pack, I quickly latched on to Nina. She became my gf. One day, she came over to the house when I was alone. We were just chit chatting, then she went silent and started looking at me coyly. I knew something was brewing. Next, she started flickling her tongue @ me. I my mind, I was like, "Damn! My buddies told me that this is one of the 'mating signs' girls give when they need to 'get down'! They would mock me if I ever told them Nina came over for 'it' & I didn't give 'it'!" I had no condoms & I told her. In my time then, shame wouldn't let guys my age walk to a medication store to procure condoms. Nina suggested I wore a thin polythene wrap, pour some lotion on it & 'do it'. I decided to be a 'bad boy' for once & just dive in!
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by deltateam: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Go and collect free fvck and another 5h for transport from your Ghoslosho

grin

This reminds me of Conan the Barbarian, a movie.

The actor was bleeping a woman who turned into a witch. He just flung her into the fire.

See me see wahala. I cannor come and kee myself.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by sharpwriter(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Girl looked all grown with fledging contours & a banging body! Being a young lad who was eager to explore what adulthood had to offer, plus my buddies already 'knew' girls & made me feel like the odd one in the pack, I quickly latched on to Nina. She became my gf. One day, she came over to the house when I was alone. We were just chit chatting, then she went silent and started looking at me coyly. I knew something was brewing. Next, she started flickling her tongue @ me. I my mind, I was like, "Damn! My buddies told me that this is one of the 'mating signs' girls give when they need to 'get down'! They would mock me if I ever told them Nina came over for 'it' & I didn't give 'it'!" I had no condoms & I told her. In my time then, shame wouldn't let guys my age walk to a medication store to procure condoms. Nina suggested I wore a thin polythene wrap, pour some lotion on it & 'do it'. I decided to be a 'bad boy' for once & just dive in!
Baba, come complete your story o abeg.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by bolagabriella: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Following. Thanks for honoring my request. Oya continue.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=bolagabriella[/quote] And we did it! I lost my 'innocence' to her, actually. We did it more at different times & places. We had just had a quick one & we were gisting one day. She told me I could have her whenever I wanted, EVEN IN MY DREAMS. I laughed it off anyway & she left. That same night, I dreamt & I saw myself doing it with her! I was a little bothered but shrugged it off. When we met next, I told her about the little dream. She said, "WHAT A COINCIDENCE!" and laughed. After that day, we didn't see each other often anymore. But I was still having 'those dreams' once in a while. Crazy thing was that those dreams felt so intense & lifelike. Quite a while afterwards, Nina came over again.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by sharpwriter(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
deltateam:

grin

The actor was bleeping a woman who turned into a witch. He just flung her into the fire.

Lol cheesy I remember vividly. That place was fvking hilarious. I rewinded and watched that scene severally trying to figure out what happened, why the lady brought out the witchy manifestation ; seemed she turned to a bird or so and flew away swiftly.

My thoughts were that was the sexual enjoyment that Arnold gave her so intense that she had to enter spiritual state? cheesy
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by sharpwriter(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
deltateam:

grin

Lol cheesy I remember vividly. That place was fvking hilarious. I rewinded and watched that scene severally trying to figure out what happened, why the lady brought out the witchy manifestation ; seemed she turned to a bird or so and flew away swiftly or did that small fire kill her or what?

My thoughts were that was the sexual enjoyment that Arnold gave her so intense that she had to enter spiritual state? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=ObaKlaz post=104969584][/quote]
Thank you! Moreeeeeeeee wink
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by deltateam: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
nrexzy:

Summarize...
She turn snake abi fish?

If she turn snake na to carry am meet Lala but if na fish, na to carry am meet that barbecue guy.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:
I was starting to feel less thrilled about the sex, but we did it nonetheless. Now, this is what I've discovered: THIS MARINE AGENTS WOULD MAKE SURE YOU'VE HAD SEX WITH THEM FIRST BEFORE REVEALING WHO THEY REALLY ARE (and that's even if they choose to reveal it to you at all, as in the case of the other guy who shared his story and mine). Should they have your life force, your essence through sex... Only God Himself can rescue you! Nina casually told me she was of the marine kingdom. I thought this was just a scare tactic so I laughed it off ignorantly. She told me she had me all to herself & warned me not to get close to any other female, for mine & the other female's own good. To me, she was becoming too dramatic & I made up my mind to cut her off as I was seeing her off that day.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by bolagabriella: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I was starting to feel less thrilled about the sex, but we did it nonetheless. Now, this is what I've discovered: THIS MARINE AGENTS WOULD MAKE SURE YOU'VE HAD SEX WITH THEM FIRST BEFORE REVEALING WHO THEY REALLY ARE (and that's even if they choose to reveal it to you at all, as in the case of the other guy who shared his story and mine). Should they have your life force, your essence through sex... Only God Himself can rescue you! Nina casually told me she was of the marine kingdom. I thought this was just a scare tactic so I laughed it off ignorantly. She told me she had me all to herself & warned me not to get close to any other female, for mine & the other female's own good. To me, she was becoming too dramatic & I made up my mind to cut her off as I was seeing her off that day.
Following.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by flokii: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
@OP It's likely you've encountered a marine spirit.. reason guys especially need to be very careful with women.

You better go for deliverance before they'll ruin your life completely. I know a case of one guy like that who can't do anything or resume to his workplace because of a girl he picked up at night and slept with.
May God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:

I got her off my mind & focused on academics. I started avoiding her totally. I did JAMB and I fell short of clearing everything by just 50. Everything was going so well.
One day, a churchy relative of mine who had seen Nina with me @ home a number of times came back from church & demanded to see me immediately. She told me that Nina was in her church, the power of God hit her & she confessed her ties with the marine kingdom, & other shocking revelations before she was delivered.
My mind flew to the day she had casually told me this. I remembered all the times we had sex... For the first time, I was very scared! I decided to fast & pray.
I was still avoiding her. I cleared post JAMB and gained admission then Nina showed up @ my doorstep 2 weeks to when I was to go to school.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Alfryd: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I got her off my mind & focused on academics. I started avoiding her totally. I did JAMB and I fell short of clearing everything by just 50. Everything was going so well.
One day, a churchy relative of mine who had seen Nina with me @ home a number of times came back from church & demanded to see me immediately. She told me that Nina was in her church, the power of God hit her & she confessed her ties with the marine kingdom, & other shocking revelations before she was delivered.
My mind flew to the day she had casually told me this. I remembered all the times we had sex... For the first time, I was very scared! I decided to fast & pray.
I was still avoiding her. I cleared post JAMB and gained admission then Nina showed up @ my doorstep 2 weeks to when I was to go to school.

kwantinue
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=bolagabriella post=104971226]
I didn't invite her in but she brushed past me in. She said that she was aware I had been told what happened in the church. She said she was going to link up with the kingdom again inspite of the deliverance. She told me she also knew of my admission and even told me my scores! She said she would do whatever she wanted with me from that moment. She told me that her warning to me still stood and she would make me miserable if I dared to cut her off or go after any girl in the univ. She left.
The night of my first day on campus, I saw myself in dream in a room with glass walls & glass ceilling, just staring out like a convict. The glass was as thick as bricks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by stanvesco(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

broZZ...
U better not disappoint urself oh.....
If she start to attack u,shey u fit call God again?
U better go back dia.....prepare well bfor u go oh drink one super commando drink . Ensure u knack her to d extent she would side u against her marine cohort.... If not.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:
Throughout my 4 years, I had the 'glass room dream' repeatedly & every time I woke up, it left strong impressions upon my heart.
In my second year, dreams of me having sex with Nina joined the 'glass room' dreams! That was not all - a strong aura of hatred followed me everywhere! Lecturers got angry because I asked questions in class. They called me insolent & vowed to deal with me. I heard strange voices calling me and laughing. I joined a campus fellowship & became serious, spiritually. But whenever I prayed & it seemed it had some impact, that very night, Nina would come around for 'knacks' in the dream! How do I open up to dad that his 'good son' 'knacked' his life into the hands of a marine agent in his own house?! I knew I was indeed entrapped & that things could only get worse, but I decided to fight alone.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Ablemax(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

I'm online...Ask
It's kinda private Sha but would love to chat you privately but no issue Sha.....
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by EmmySparky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol u use dlck turn ashii to prophetess...u be bad guy...
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

Oko olosho Sha come and update us.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
I managed to escape with Second Class Upper honours. My ordeal is quite lengthy, I'll spare some details. I attended the church of a certain pastor based in Auchi 2 years after NYSC. That was where the spirit of God mentioned my case & the pastor himself ministered to me.
That was how God saved me from Nina.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
stanvesco:

broZZ...
U better not disappoint urself oh.....
If she start to attack u,shey u fit call God again?
U better go back dia.....prepare well bfor u go oh drink one super commando drink . Ensure u knack her to d extent she would side u against her marine cohort.... If not.
I didn't go back
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
ruggedtimi:
hahaha!! Henry na you? It happened for real?
Oga Timi d mobile 2 master
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
kams19:
Carry men for your street make all of una go run am. She no go do anything
that risky bro
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga Timi d mobile 2 master
for where. grin
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by thatsleepboy1: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:
More like Witches. Fear Dem oooo.
I remember,my encounter.
I was driving back home from work one faithful evening and saw this very fair,tall girl with big hips and ass.
Something was telling me to call her when she walked passed my side of the road,I was already stock in traffic and was looking at the waist in front of me when she turned looked directly at me and smile,then I summoned courage to call her but she was far way from me already but as the devil would have it by the time the line moved I met her in front buying bananas and groundnut and as I was still trying to imagine how her waist was she turned and smiled again but this time I signaled her to excuse me and she came over.
I told her she was looking very attractive and I couldn't help myself but to ask her for her contact which she immediately opened her hands for my phone and typed it.
I saved it immediately with her name.
I couldn't even wait so i called her that night if we could see the next day after work as she also told me she would be working at a bar that day and would be closing by 10pm which means she was going to crash at my place and I said no problem.

Continue na
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by bolagabriella: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I managed to escape with Second Class Upper honours. My ordeal is quite lengthy, I'll spare some details. I attended the church of a certain pastor based in Auchi 2 years after NYSC. That was where the spirit of God mentioned my case & the pastor himself ministered to me.
That was how God saved me from Nina.
Wow. Thank God for you and everyone God has delivered. So many things are happening in this world that we are unaware of. May God continue to keep us.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ObaKlaz: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
bolagabriella:

Wow. Thank God for you and everyone God has delivered. So many things are happening in this world that we are unaware of. May God continue to keep us.
Amen.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SATANlST: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
can u pass her to me ,? that is if this is not a super story. if you are sure that this is real pass her to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.