Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? (15330 Views)

7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by PaulDasilva(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
TheMan3:
this is exactly how you will invite demons into your life.

Young man let me tell you something
If you are a Christian, a born again, even if you sinned, or made a mistake, it dosnt give the devil any right over you. You cast out that devil in the name of Jesus Christ, or always be in chains..

The choice is yours. They are all defeated devils right from satan himself. Don't fear
The bolded part above is FALSE!
However, I'm open: if you could convince me of its correctness with plain scriptures, I would change my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by MummyIMadeIt: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Yeah. It changed me totally for God.I really learnt a big lesson from her experience.
I'm Clean as Crystal now.
I know many will believe it's a story I heard from somewhere or something but if to say I bin die.i no think say I for dey here dey share this testimony.
I got healed when I least expected.
Na God Save me.
She was still disturbing my line everytime but gradually gave up on my case because God Choose me.

Op abeg i need her contact ASAP
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Pumpumking: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

angry
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Pumpumking: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
There is this lady I met at the brothel yesterday after sleeping with her this girl called me by my real name, told me the incident that just happen an hour ago before coming to the brothel, tell me some fact about me, I was shaking with fear, she instructed me to sleep with her again I told her am tired I don't have more money she said I should not worry which I did with fear. She told me I must come back tommorow and next to sleep with her that I should not tell any of her colleague at d brothel. I told her I don't have fair to come she gave me back d 5h I gave to her earlier that I should use it for transport I should not fail or I won't like d consequence. Pls I needed help! Am confused help me. What should I do am scared can't even sleep fear all over me

^^^story.
cant u juss ask for quick bloow j? angry
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:

Op abeg i need her contact ASAP
If I had her number today I would have gladly displayed it here for all to see but the number she gave me with the name PRINCESS, stopped working even while I was at the hospital.
I have given the number to my guys but it has remained unreachable but the lady can use different numbers to call me when ever she wants to reach me but if I call them after then it would be unreachable. Maybe She is princess of the coast or whatever like her name implies.I still don't know exactly where she lives or where she sleeps and don't have her contact. She is someone you can't understand. I just want to forget all about her and don't want to go back to my previous predicament where I thought I might never walk again with my two legs.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by TheMan3: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
PaulDasilva:
The bolded part above is FALSE!
However, I'm open: if you could convince me of its correctness with plain scriptures, I would change my mind.

1john 2:
1My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

There is no other condition attached to that. If you made a mistake, it is God you sinned against and not the devil. Don't stay there condemned by the condemned one!!

Simply ask God for forgiveness, cast out that devil and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Lol No be Movie ooo.

When a witch tells you to pray.
That should tell you prayer is the Key any day any time.
I get 40days and 40nights prayer book from MFM,To be frank I don't play with their Books because they believe in satanic kingdoms and spiritualism. And honestly that was where I got my healing. Though I still don't even attend the church up on til now but I love the man's prophetic articles.It works.
how can I get that prayer book is it on line
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by lilyheaven: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
U say u dey fear, ur body dey shake nd ur prik manage stand, nack am 4 d 2nd time. Bro! U must be mad.

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Bynz: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
So after God use that church deliver you Common sense no tell you say that should be the church you should be attending?
Na waoh

SonofGod231:
Yes like Nollywood movie I saw myself walking back home with my friend as the church wasn't far from my house to my amazement. Like magic.All that pain and weakening gone.
Next day,I was thanking God with my friend.
Infact, I was planning to resume work the following day because I know say after two months Dem go dey plan to sack me.
Imagine I resumed, everyone was happy and everything was okay.until a strange number with a sweet female voice called me.i told her that didn't know who she was she told me to come see her that I would recognize her.
I kept thinking about the person until I told her to meet me somewhere let's see.
I got there and kept directing this strange person until she got to the restaurant and I was surprised to see it was her.
She started laughing.
I didn't know if I should run or something.
But it was her right in front of me.
She didn't call all this while and called with a strange number and forming another voice on phone.
She didn't tell me she was the one until I saw it was she.
She was smiling and laughing.
"It is me"
Again?!
He who has an ear hear ooo, Because at a point I started feeling like I was going to die as my leg deteriorated.
If e no personally happen to me as I talk am.... Swearing...The babe say make I marry her,say she get landed properties and houses all over.say if I agree to marry her na enjoyment I go dey enjoy.
I told her broke babe like you?That doesn't even have 50K.
This babe pick her hand bag from ground dip her hand inside the bag bring out 100000K bundle show me.1000naira mints.
I weak,she say make I take am say more dey where e come from but I refused.
This is where I will end this story for now because I carry her walker many places after there to cleans my head.
I thank God I have finally gotten over her and her sexy waist and she doesn't call me again.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
how can I get that prayer book is it on line
At the Church.
Another nice and powerful one is "Dealing with Local Satanic Technology" by Dr.D.K Olukoya.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bynz:
So after God use that church deliver you Common sense no tell you say that should be the church you should be attending?
Na waoh

Sorry...Their prayer and sunday services take too long. I am not used to such.
I am a catholic. Morning mass no dey take time.
God could have used anybody to heal me.its not a matter of the Church I go to but my faith.Was I going to the Church before?

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ChasinGood(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hey bro,I thought the no brothel challenge was still ongoing?
Na you fvck up sha.
The babe just the whine you. Ghost ke! You know how many ladies wey you done bang wey be person spiritual wife?
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is a lesson I have not to go to brothel again yesterday night I I was feeling sharp.pain in my chest region I confess to a nearby pastor who assure me that it will be fine

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kenzysmith: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChasinGood:
Hey bro,I thought the no brothel challenge was still ongoing?
Na you fvck up sha.
The babe just the whine you. Ghost ke! You know how many ladies wey you done bang wey be person spiritual wife?
bro I done start the no brothel challenge as from today

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by RxHero18: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Go To MFM. The Prayer points alone wey dem go give you and their prayer books go tire any demon. E long. One hour Sef you never still pray the points finish grin

Your story reminded me of a story I read years ago on Nairaland... titled Fucking with the devil by Philereon
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
RxHero18:

Your story reminded me of a story I read years ago on Nairaland... titled Fucking with the devil by Philereon
Lol Link?I love reading.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by kams19(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Carry men for your street make all of una go run am. She no go do anything

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
She has not totally drained your glory, go back let her drain all your glory.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by evil1: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
go back were to sleep with a ghost? Pls I need solution
Why you no tell us before you go there ?
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Ablemax(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

If I had her number today I would have gladly displayed it here for all to see but the number she gave me with the name PRINCESS, stopped working even while I was at the hospital.
I have given the number to my guys but it has remained unreachable but the lady can use different numbers to call me when ever she wants to reach me but if I call them after then it would be unreachable. Maybe She is princess of the coast or whatever like her name implies.I still don't know exactly where she lives or where she sleeps and don't have her contact. She is someone you can't understand. I just want to forget all about her and don't want to go back to my previous predicament where I thought I might never walk again with my two legs.

Hmmm

I get many questions to ask you
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by joceey(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:
More like Witches. Fear Dem oooo.
I remember,my encounter.
I was driving back home from work one faithful evening and saw this very fair,tall girl with big hips and ass.
Something was telling me to call her when she walked passed my side of the road,I was already stock in traffic and was looking at the waist in front of me when she turned looked directly at me and smile,then I summoned courage to call her but she was far way from me already but as the devil would have it by the time the line moved I met her in front buying bananas and groundnut and as I was still trying to imagine how her waist was she turned and smiled again but this time I signaled her to excuse me and she came over.
I told her she was looking very attractive and I couldn't help myself but to ask her for her contact which she immediately opened her hands for my phone and typed it.
I saved it immediately with her name.
I couldn't even wait so i called her that night if we could see the next day after work as she also told me she would be working at a bar that day and would be closing by 10pm which means she was going to crash at my place and I said no problem.

What later happened tell us pls
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ablemax:

Hmmm

I get many questions to ask you
I'm online...Ask
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by Bynz: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
And you didn't go to catholic church for healing?
Do u know how long long Jesus Christ prayed in Mathew 26:40, Mark 14:37? It wasn't a short prayer you know.

You wrote their prayer and service take too long I bet their service wasn't too long when you were in dire need for deliverance I'm sure it wasn't too long when u went further meeting with the Pastors for more prayer after the service?
Why do we take the things of God seriously only when one faced with a life threatening issues. I bet their Sunday services is not 24hrs that u can't spare just those few hours out of the seven days in a week you have expended.

SonofGod231:

Sorry...Their prayer and sunday services take too long. I am not used to such.
I am a catholic. Morning mass no dey take time.
God could have used anybody to heal me.its not a matter of the Church I go to but my faith.Was I going to the Church before?

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
joceey:

What later happened tell us pls
I have said everything you need to know.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by SonofGod231: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bynz:
And you didn't go to catholic church for healing?
Do u know how long long Jesus Christ prayed in Mather 26:40, Mark 14:37? It wasn't a short prayer you know.

Their prayer and service take too long you but it wasn't too long when you participated in their prayer service and even went to the Pastors for more prayer after the service? Why do we take the things of God seriously only when one faced with a life threatening issues. I bet their Sunday services is not 24hrs that u can't spare just those few hours out of the seven days in a week you have expended.

I know but the truth is I can't go to church and stay that long or pray for hours without sitting down.I was desperate for help then.i just can't lie to myself.I tried attending their programs but couldn't continue like I said because of the prolonged sections.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
So people experience this thing in real life
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by romunu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bring Two cocks and palm oil,10k to buy some other things for prayers.
We go chase away the ghost for you and remember to, bring the money ooo.
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
a ghost and u felt her flesh?
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
hahaha!! Henry na you? It happened for real?
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by RxHero18: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
SonofGod231:

Lol Link?I love reading.
Lol I don't have the link.. Bt you can search it in the sexuality section
And even this story too.... Adanna the mysterious Aba girl by Ozila tongue
Re: Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? by bolagabriella: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Map1:
cross check my quote i never doubt you,but the way your narrative goes seems like movie just your presentation,but i must confess i experience some similar
Please share your story in full na. We need to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / What makes a perfect relationship? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.