Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67392 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
DrOladipo:
Any recent experiences with Markeplace and other platforms? Something good loading!!! Oh yea thread faithfuls be on the lookout!

Patiently waiting
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Second item picked by OP.

Blessed is he who knows, and decides to share the knowledge.

Thank you DrOladipo

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nonso92:

Thank you DrOladipo

How much did you get those?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nonso92:

Thank you DrOladipo

Thanks Bro. We are all working together.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lamzee(m): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmm
Let’s see how this unfolds, I’ll Divo te my time on this thread
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Mikocake:

How much did you get those?

Item- 3 bucks,
shipping- 3 bucks,
tax- 1.73 bucks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chordrylateral(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Can you pick a fridge and washing machine
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Nonso92:

Item- 3 bucks,
shipping- 3 bucks,
tax- 1.73 bucks

Woow..nice deal
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
So deals are everywhere. This beauty retails for at least N165k.

What determines your selling price is the config and neatness. This was used by a college student with no scuffles. Picked this for $120

Shipping and other cost: $70

Calculate the profit.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
chordrylateral:
Can you pick a fridge and washing machine
Yes boss. They will go through ocean freight which takes about 1.5months to arrive. Cheap shipping tho.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by micellgevity: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2021
DrOladipo:

Yes boss. They will go through ocean freight which takes about 1.5months to arrive. Cheap shipping tho.
That means you can also pick up a car, right?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chordrylateral(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
DrOladipo:

Okay,do I place the other on your website including the link to the product and how do I get shipping cost
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
micellgevity:
That means you can also pick up a car, right?

Yes
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
chordrylateral:

Okay,do I place the other on your website including the link to the product and how do I get shipping cost

Send me a dm you will get an invoice.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by spirul77: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Baba, please are there links to buying cars? And how much would it cost to ship a car down here?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
spirul77:
Baba, please are there links to buying cars? And how much would it cost to ship a car down here?

The same guide on getting gadgets apply to cars. Just use a different search query. As a reminder, cars on Facebook markeplace are direct from users, you will have a firsthand info on what is wrong if there is any issue.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Webcomb: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2021
I have registered through your signature. How do I get the ebook, please?

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Webcomb:
I have registered through your signature. How do I get the ebook, please?

It is attached to the welcome email. Check spam folder too.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
So as the exchange rate keep fluctuating we have been working painstakingly to present you with a relatively stable solution that will bring you decent profit from your import endeavour.

GOAL
- To have at least 100 people who will be turning N100,000 to N1m within 6months
- Individuals would be disciplined and be accountable; meaning you will be returning your profit into the business (No Balling yet)
- We have curated a list of dealers on Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Mercari, Amazon, and Backmarket with decent inventory volume you can buy from.
- There will be two or 3 shipping cycles/month.

What do you think getting your items N30< The exchange rate will mean for your importation business?

Stay glued!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Fifi2017: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
DrOladipo:

We are going to have an all encompassing live class on zoom 25th of Sept 2021. Details would be communicated. Free for all registered members.

Goodevening sir, please how do I register
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Fifi2017: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fifi2017:

Goodevening sir, please how do I register

I've just registered please kindly send me the ebook to my email? thank you

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fifi2017:

I've just registered please kindly send me the ebook to my email : flexykool@gmail.com. thank you

Hi. Kindly check the welcome email. Welcome to the thread!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hi guys, long time no comment.

Hope you guys are still sourcing for goods.

I found it really helpful when searching for items to use specific search strings to get good deals on items.

Try and be creative when searching for items.

This is an example of my search string "hp laptop missing"

This search string would generate results of hp laptops with a few parts missing at very cheap prices.

Last item I found, I got a hp laptop for $130 with a button on the keyboard 'missing' [hence the search string]. I know with #500 I would get that missing key at Ikeja, or even for free if my friends have it, fix it back, and I have a working laptop.

And sell it with my sweet profit.

In the attached image is a hp 15 laptop with the space-bar key missing for $80.

#DYOR

There are lots of great deals out there, just be creative in searching, and you'd find what your budget can carry.

Thank you DrOladipo for opening my eyes.

Good evening guys

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nonso92:

I found it really helpful when searching for items to use specific search strings to get good deals on items.

This search string would generate results of hp laptops with a few parts missing at very cheap prices.

Last item I found, I got a hp laptop for $130 with a button on the keyboard 'missing' [hence the search string]. I know with #500 I would get that missing key at Ikeja, or even for free if my friends have it, fix it back, and I have a working laptop.

#DYOR

There are lots of great deals out there, just be creative in searching, and you'd find what your budget can carry.

Good evening guys

Thumbs up, sir.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nonso92:

#DYOR

Good evening guys

This brings me goosebumps! Having a follower take action. Well done bro.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Snowflakess: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
I noticed phones with cracked screen are cheaper also
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Snowflakess:
I noticed phones with cracked screen are cheaper also

I noticed that too. That's a market that needs to look into.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MATBILL10(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
So as the exchange rate keep fluctuating we have been working painstakingly to present you with a relatively stable solution that will bring you decent profit from your import endeavour.

GOAL
- To have at least 100 people who will be turning N100,000 to N1m within 6months
- Individuals would be disciplined and be accountable; meaning you will be returning your profit into the business (No Balling yet)
- We have curated a list of dealers on Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Mercari, Amazon, and Backmarket with decent inventory volume you can buy from.
- There will be two or 3 shipping cycles/month.

What do you think getting your items N30< The exchange rate will mean for your importation business?

Stay glued![/quote]
God bless op for this info, I just bump into this thread now and I have also registered on your site. We are waiting patiently for more update. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MATBILL10(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nonso92:

#DYOR

Good evening guys

@Nonso92 well spoken, thanks for your words of encouragement, kudos also for taking the bold step acting on the info and updating us it will multivate most of us here.Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please help, I can't access the marketplace on Facebook.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
A deal someone would love!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chordrylateral(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2021
DrOladipo:
A deal someone would love!
Please reply my email... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.