Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67515 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lovelyperson(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mikocake:

I'm suspecting they banned us.

But i don't know what could be the cause.

Did a seller report us or something?

I dont know. I just request another review now
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by gambit25: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mr Oladipo, please it is TV I wanna get do you do procurement and shipping for that?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lovelyperson(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2021
This facebook people sef get wahala. They just block my wife's account am using to access the marketplace now
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Lovelyperson:
This facebook people sef get wahala. They just block my wife's account am using to access the marketplace now

You're not alone.
Facebook dey overdo these days
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hi guys, Facebook is notorious for unjust bans and all. We are exploring a solution to still allow you search and see these deals even if your Facebook marketplace isn’t active or working.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
gambit25:
Mr Oladipo, please it is TV I wanna get do you do procurement and shipping for that?
. Send a pm
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by princy80(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrOladipo:
Hi guys, Facebook is notorious for unjust bans and all. We are exploring a solution to still allow you search and see these deals even if your Facebook marketplace isn’t active or working.

please how do I get the pdf? I have been trying to register since yesterday
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
princy80:

please how do I get the pdf? I have been trying to register since yesterday

We are working to give a seamless experience. Use my sig. thanks

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lovelyperson(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
This facebook marketplace is starting to get me angry. They just banned the second account i started using 2days ago. And was about to close a deal on it.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Splinz(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2021
DrOladipo:

We are working to give a seamless experience. Use my sig. thanks

Hello Dr, do you also handle car transactions?

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Splinz:

Hello Dr, do you also handle car transactions?

Yes!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Splinz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
DrOladipo:

Yes!

Okay. Please I need details: fees and shipping to Lagos. Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
DrOladipo:

Yes!

For real??

Tell us more, boss.

grin
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by gambit25: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lovelyperson:
This facebook marketplace is starting to get me angry. They just banned the second account i started using 2days ago. And was about to close a deal on it.

Are you commenting on the ad or sending a direct message?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
For marketplace please download windscribe shield to use USA marketplace. This will reduce the flag on accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Splinz:

Okay. Please I need details: fees and shipping to Lagos. Thanks
crazy deals on cars on marketplace. These are from direct users not auction cars so in most cases they let you know if you need to fix anything. PM me so we do not derail the thread.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Baba Facebook is generally notorious. But we will always find a way. We are buying not stealing.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nassry009(m): 3:26am On Sep 12, 2021
But sir, there are some items that just display buy or add to cart no way to send messages to the seller whatsoever and no reviews pls what's your take on this?

1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by tabontabon: 4:51am On Sep 12, 2021
I read from page 1 to page 10. All I can say is good work from the OP
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Nassry009:
But sir, there are some items that just display buy or add to cart no way to send messages to the seller whatsoever and no reviews pls what's your take on this?

Review is important but sometimes some sellers are first timers too. So check the profile to see how long they’ve been using fb. Also we are working on compiling list of reputable sellers with large inventory of items you can buy from. With this buying wouldn’t be restricted to any geo location. Watch out and sign up if you haven’t using my sig.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Nassry009:

I emphasized the need to check the price to be sure it’s not too different from what the same sells for by other sellers. An extremely low price is a strong indicator of scam. Let’s be smart!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:28am On Sep 12, 2021
tabontabon:
I read from page 1 to page 10. All I can say is good work from the OP

Thank you for your kind words!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lovelyperson(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
gambit25:

Are you commenting on the ad or sending a direct message?
Direct msg
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Lovelyperson(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
DrOladipo:

I emphasized the need to check the price to be sure it’s not too different from what the same sells for by other sellers. An extremely low price is a strong indicator of scam. Let’s be smart!
Yes many scammers are there with fake price list
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by waploger(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nonso92:

I agree with OP on this one.
It would be really bad if someone from this thread comes out to say he was scammed by a picker.
Note that the OP didn't drop his phone number, but his phone number is on the ebook you downloaded.

OP is providing value for everyone. Whereas others claiming to be pickers are just coming to leech on the thread.

Be careful guys

Doing business outside with anyone else is risky oo.

Meanwhile, I heard my laptop is already at the airport. grin grin grin

cut soap for us na?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by finest0007(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the informative thread. Waiting for info on how payment can be made for shippable items unless that's premium info
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by brown3: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
DrOladipo:

bro pls can you send me the link on my mail surewinner440@gmail.com.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
brown3:
bro pls can you send me the link on my mail surewinner440@gmail.com.

Use my sig

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Any recent experiences with Markeplace and other platforms? Something good loading!!! Oh yea thread faithfuls be on the lookout!

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
DrOladipo:
Any recent experiences with Markeplace and other platforms? Something good loading!!! Oh yea thread faithfuls be on the lookout!

We look forward to that.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MirthOsas(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
DrOladipo:
We dey here cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.