Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67363 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
olamoses75:
Please help, I can't access the marketplace on Facebook.

Have your explored the solutions people with similar problems posted on the thread?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
chordrylateral:

Please reply my email... thanks

Can you send to me on whatsapp pls?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
DrOladipo:

Have your explored the solutions people with similar problems posted on the thread?
tried to, but not working
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
So with time people registered with us will be getting sweet and good profit deal we scout for. If you haven’t joined the platform please do! Seller has agreed to $130 for this. Do your calculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sweet update coming to this thread readers very soon.

Watch out for this space.

What's coming??

I'm not telling..

But trust me, you haven't heard it from anywhere else.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay, let me drop a snippet..

Imagine you found an item to purchase on Facebook marketplace for $150, and you send the details for your picker, he charges $20 making item cost $170. You might say it's still fair, right?

What if you could remove that $20 and use the shipping option on Facebook marketplace. It charges around $3 to $9 depending on location. And you could have this item shipped to an address in the US before coming to Nigeria.

You might say ehnn. It's almost the same thing. But let me tell you why it's not.

LIMITATION
Using a picker limits the area where you can search for items to purchase from.

Using the shipping option allows you to shop from any location in the United States and have the products delivered to your pickers address.

Moreover, it costs less to have items shipped, than pay someone to go collect items for you every time.

In addition, Facebook marketplace offers payment security form you to verify that items have been delivered to you before the cash is released to the seller.

Isn't that amazing?

But there's one problem.

My debit card can only spend $100 a month. cry cry

There's a solution to that. Trust me. grin smiley

With the new update, you would be able to use your debit card to spend up to $1,000 every month.

I've said enough.

#Odogwu_Is_Here. cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nonso92:

Imagine you found an item to purchase on Facebook marketplace for $150, and you send the details for your picker, he charges $20 making item cost $170. You might say it's still fair, right?

What if you could remove that $20 and use the shipping option on Facebook marketplace. It charges around $3 to $9 depending on location. And you could have this item shipped to an address in the US before coming to Nigeria.

You might say ehnn. It's almost the same thing. But let me tell you why it's not.

LIMITATION

Using the shipping option allows you to shop from any location in the United States and have the products delivered to your pickers address.

Moreover, it costs less to have items shipped, than pay someone to go collect items for you every time.

In addition, Facebook marketplace offers payment security form you to verify that items have been delivered to you before the cash is released to the seller.

Isn't that amazing?

But there's one problem.

With the new update, you would be able to use your debit card to spend up to $1,000 every month.

I've said enough.

#Odogwu_Is_Here. cool

Your own kind of student don turn Prof o…… keep it going bro!

#ThreadwithBenefit

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
DrOladipo:

Your own kind of student don turn Prof o…… keep it going bro!

#ThreadwithBenefit

I learnt from the best wey sabi
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Deal

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mikocake(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nonso92:

LIMITATION

Isn't that amazing?

But there's one problem.

I've said enough.

#Odogwu_Is_Here. cool

Sense no go kill you, sir.

Hats off
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by gambit25: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nonso92:

LIMITATION

Isn't that amazing?

But there's one problem.

I've said enough.

#Odogwu_Is_Here. cool

Baba show us way to use the debit card to order above 100$ my body dey do me jigijigi
grin grin
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
gambit25:

Baba show us way to use the debit card to order above 100$ my body dey do me jigijigi
grin grin

Lol we keep moving forward.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Do well to share this thread with your friends. Someone will thank you for being really thoughtful...could be the best gift you will give someone.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
MERCARI

For those having problems using Facebook and everyone in general. Mercari is a place you will not want to stop using. This is a hugely funded tech business by the Japanese, it’s presence in the USA is huge and people find it easy to use. This platform does concentrate on shipping and fulfillment meaning most deals are done online. I experimented how you can use this as a Nigerian and found out you have to use a usa �� IP address through a VPN service. I have recommended Windscribe shield previously, it is cheap and user friendly.

Go to Mercari and type these keywords;

Cheap phones
Cheap laptops
Cheap consoles

Or whatever you want to buy. It will interest you that a core i5 8gb Ram 128ssd machine with a missing keyboard button is less than $100!

We already have a solution to make you source forex cheaply and a live training is coming soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
A silent yet active follower went the fashion way. Grabbed few nice shoes for resale. Items on the air now.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Oh may God bless u. it being long this kind of informantion came on nairaland. please this my Email: onyedikaonyia@gmail.com. please do to me as you have don for others. thank you sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dr am still here please
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
ozome15:
Dr am still here please
Are you registered on the platform?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrOladipo:
Are you registered on the platform?
Yes
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
It’s weekend fellas…post deals you are seizing. We are too quiet.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
DrOladipo:
I have not gotten anything
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by franklyneo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
G12:

Nice one. I've also read the report. I'll need to print it out like you did here. It's pure gold!

Please how do i get the guide bro?? Can you please help me with it
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by cj4humanity: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
DrOladipo:
I was able to chat a seller and we had a deal but I checked and discovered that the system is lower than the spec I want, so I disengaged. The other guy is in Dallas and said it can be FedExed but I don't know how much it'll cost. What do you think boss?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2021
As someone residing in the US and very knowledgeable and practically a jack of so many online businesses and a master of all of them, I wholeheartedly applaud the owner of this thread for doing a great job in sharing his knowledge so that interested fellas back home in Nigeria can take advantage of it and earn a legitimate income.

Wishing you all success in all your legitimate endeavors.

8 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by cj4humanity: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2021
DrOladipo:
MERCARI

For those having problems using Facebook and everyone in general. Mercari is a place you will not want to stop using. This is a hugely funded tech business by the Japanese, it’s presence in the USA is huge and people find it easy to use. This platform does concentrate on shipping and fulfillment meaning most deals are done online. I experimented how you can use this as a Nigerian and found out you have to use a usa �� IP address through a VPN service. I have recommended Windscribe shield previously, it is cheap and user friendly.
I tried to sign up on windscribe but they said they can't sign me up because of my network. Maybe I should switch on my thunder VPN and try again. What do you guys think?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Rsz124: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
I think this is a good deal for anyone interested

Missing battery according to seller

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/878075712852707/?ref=browse_tab&tracking=%7B"qid"%3A"-7701750058074208236"%2C"mf_story_key"%3A"7022129377813051"%2C"commerce_rank_obj"%3A"%7B%5C"target_id%5C"%3A7022129377813051%2C%5C"target_type%5C"%3A0%2C%5C"primary_position%5C"%3A0%2C%5C"ranking_signature%5C"%3A4659866454747774976%2C%5C"commerce_channel%5C"%3A501%2C%5C"value%5C"%3A0.01576872249083%7D"%7D&_rdc=1&_rdr

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by OBTMOS(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sir please,
How do I get a picker and import to Nigeria?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by hahn(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Following grin
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by clericuzzio(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nassry009:
But sir, there are some items that just display buy or add to cart no way to send messages to the seller whatsoever and no reviews pls what's your take on this?

This is clearly a scam post. How can you buy S21 5G phone for $99. Shine your eyes well oh
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by clericuzzio(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Could this be for real

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.