Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67447 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonso92:
OP, I don read am finish ooo

Waiting for info on how to source for FX cheap,

and hopefully make my first purchase.

Hahaha Nonso… you really cracked me up. You printed the guide? A reward is coming soon for being an ardent follower of this thread.�

8 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonso92:

Link to item?

I ordered this on Apple directly so came to my office here.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alabaintprice(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Foreign exchange is killing this hustle big time

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
DrOladipo:

Hahaha Nonso… you really cracked me up. You printed the guide? A reward is coming soon for being an ardent follower of this thread.�

Thanks OP.
I would remind you of this.

Meanwhile, I have a deal I'm about to process. A laptop in 10927 New York for $200, I'll need a trusted picker and the needed information to ask the seller.

Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bamidele89: 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
DrOladipo:

I ordered this on Apple directly so came to my office here.

Don’t you have WhatsApp group boss
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by bamidele89: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonso92:

I find it easy to use zip codes rater than entering a state.

Here are a list of zip codes i was able to gather from the list of pickers on NL

you can use any of them

Los Angeles, CA 90302
McKinney Tx 75071
Chicago, IL 60643
OSWELL GEORGIA 30076
DC: 20002
Maryland: 21234
Virginia 22331
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46254
NEW JERSEY 07103
Orlando 32811
Tampa 33617
Pittsburgh PA 15238
Boardman OH 44512

Thanks boss
It work on my laptop

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2021
bamidele89:

Thanks boss
It work on my laptop

You're welcome bro
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by OGWILLS123: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2021
OK sad,

time for car deals tongue.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by OGWILLS123: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Guys could this be real tongue.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Shipping a car is different from shipping a laptop or an iphone oo

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Nonso92:
OP, I don read am finish ooo

Waiting for info on how to source for FX cheap, and hopefully make my first purchase.

Nice one. I've also read the report. I'll need to print it out like you did here. It's pure gold!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by dotmighty(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2021
DrOladipo:

Ebook is attached to the email at the footer. Thanks… it’s Oladipo btw.

Please Sir, I still can't find it. Can you please end it to my WhatsApp 08083431301 or my email dotmighty@gmail.com.

Thanks a bunch
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2021
G12:

Nice one. I've also read the report. I'll need to print it out like you did here. It's pure gold!

It's worth it.

After printing it, it was easy to read without distractions.

I think I read and processed the entire document under 1 hour.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Vikkoh(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Presence registered!!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Foreign exchange is killing this hustle big time

I can relate. Our goal is to find a stable solution that will ensure we get forex cheaper and maximize profit. The government policies are not so business friendly.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonso92:

It's worth it.

After printing it, it was easy to read without distractions.

I think I read and processed the entire document under 1 hour.

We are going to have an all encompassing live class on zoom 25th of Sept 2021. Details would be communicated. Free for all registered members.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
bamidele89:

Don’t you have WhatsApp group boss

Send me a DM to be added to Telegram
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Guys could this be real tongue.
Of course there are way cheaper deals with Autos… you will need to factor in your shipping cost and clearance in Nigeria. If the car drives good and with little or no issue it’s an excellent deal.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Deals…. So even at ceiling high Forex rate I will still make 50k from this sweetness. Already bargained and picking it up today. This is what I say…. Keep working hard and don’t lose focus.

8gb RAM
128SSD

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
DrOladipo:
Deals…. So even at ceiling high Forex rate I will still make 50k from this sweetness. Already bargained and picking it up today. This is what I say…. Keep working hard and don’t lose focus.

8gb RAM
128SSD

Boss, I need a picker for New York na, I have concluded the deal, I just need picker. You didn't reply me. Please help
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonso92:

Boss, I need a picker for New York na, I have concluded the deal, I just need picker. You didn't reply me. Please help
Baba I can do Chicago and it’s not so easy recommending people. Chicago is a massive city with great deals.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
OP, is this a good deal?

Okay, getting a little confused about the word "unlocked". In this context, does it mean the phone is still locked or no longer locked.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nonso92(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
DrOladipo:

Baba I can do Chicago and it’s not so easy recommending people. Chicago is a massive city with great deals.

I figured that.

So I already started looking at items at chicago, and I got a deal already.

Can we talk on WhatsApp, to move further. I'd like the item to be picked up this coming week

Is the number on the pdf material your number? So that I could text you.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonso92:

I figured that.

So I already started looking at items at chicago, and I got a deal already.

Can we talk on WhatsApp, to move further. I'd like the item to be picked up this coming week

Is the number on the pdf material your number? So that I could text you.

Yes sir. The number is my line
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by dynamic010(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
I am interested in the guide
Kindly send to
damolaAdefiranye@gmail.com
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by dynamic010(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
How do u filter out scammer from real sellers
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Any PS4 deals?
Oyin, you don reach here. You and PS4 sha
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by iamoyindamola(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Oyin, you don reach here. You and PS4 sha
My oga wetin man go do na
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
iamoyindamola:

My oga wetin man go do na
Money must be made bami
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
dynamic010:
How do u filter out scammer from real sellers

This is a very good question. As someone on the ground ensuring that deals are closed… we encounter so many issues. Just last week I was trying to pick an iPhone 12 Pro Max 512gb from a seller. The phone was in pristine condition but that’s not enough to just give the cash. I checked the imei and ‘unfortunately’ it popped up. Went extra to check the phone status and other things and I found out it is a clone! Told the seller who was pretending she didn’t know straight that it’s not the original version. So when you spot a deal it’s on us to check for the originality before paying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chordrylateral(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
DrOladipo:

This is a very good question. As someone on the ground ensuring that deals are closed… we encounter so many issues. Just last week I was trying to pick an iPhone 12 Pro Max 512gb from a seller. The phone was in pristine condition but that’s not enough to just give the cash. I checked the imei and ‘unfortunately’ it popped up. Went extra to check the phone status and other things and I found out it is a clone! Told the seller who was pretending she didn’t know straight that it’s not the original version. So when you spot a deal it’s on us to check for the originality before paying.
that's a a good job and hope your service price won't be wiping our profits

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by U1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
DrOladipo:
Recent Questions I got privately but will address here.

1. Seller not agreeing to meet at a public place.
Well, I believe that 90% of people interested in doing this are in Nigeria and will definitely be using pickup services of folks in the USA. In most cases sellers prefer to meet in a public place like a bank environment, eateries or on the street. Just like we have some ‘dangerous’ areas in Nigeria the same is true with certain communities in the west too. So I will reemphasize checking to make sure the item is not underpriced, that’s a big red flag!

Great job you're doing here, DrOladipo. Well done!

Please could you help me get the link between the quoted? Did you mean a seller not wanting to meet in a public place could be a scammer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.