Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67161 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

UPDATE: The trend in Importation has shown getting cheap deals is the ultimate goal towards profit making. You can make the same or even more profit you made when the Naira was exchanging lesser than what is obtainable now. The uniqueness of this thread is to take you through how to get dirt cheap items; Gadgets (Phones, laptops, iwatches, airpods, earbuds, chargers, gaming PC, tablets, speakers etc), Fashion and beauty items at wholesales price!

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

The free PDF guide you will get through my signature summarizes these steps.

DISCLAIMER
I have seen so many people advertising one or more services directly relating to what this thread is about. We are not affiliated to anyone and doing business with them is at your risk.

My goal is to provide value by demystifying certain obscure information people hoard. And I am so happy people are taking action. Our website through which you registered to get your Ebook and my direct line with the Telegram group are the only channels of reaching us. I do not operate outside Chicago and do not recommend any picker or shipping service. Reach out to me directly for questions.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by dangermouse(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by HelipsTech: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
I am in
Ready to learn

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by gsmphoneseller: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Great.....thanks for your interest and we will dive in Asap....

DATA
Data is key in business...we need data to validate the profitability of this niche. We would not even go outside the shores of Nairaland before you get this. Technology market section of this forum is a good pointer. https://www.nairaland.com/techmarket

Transactions relating to gadget business to the tune of 10s of millions are conducted daily.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by africanman85: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
DrOladipo:
Great.....thanks for your interest and we will dive in Asap....

DATA
Data is key in business...we need data to validate the profitability of this niche. We would not even go outside the shores of Nairaland before you get this. Technology market section of this forum is a good pointer. https://www.nairaland.com/techmarket

Transactions relating to gadget business to the tune of 10s of millions are conducted daily.
Interested

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Editoremma: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Great and can't wait

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Importation and Why USA
USA is about the largest gadget market in the world. The rate of tech adoption in this nation is amazing and virtually everyone is a an early adopter. It is also interesting to know that people switch to newly released products and trade-in the old ones. The life span of this switching is short hence, most of the items are still almost new. A good example is iPhone 13 billed to be released soon… with this iPhone 12 will be “obsolete” to some people and they want the latest. Gadgets like laptops too, most people use them in the college and sell them off cheaply. These products are mostly in pristine conditions.
For most of the items I have bought, accessories and boxes are intact.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2021
I will be updating with pictures so we can have a good idea of what this is all about.

Some are distressed and they want to get cash by selling their belongings. Usually these come cheaply and one can leverage on this for huge profits.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tools
1. A good phone or PC.
2. Platforms like OfferUp use your location. It is essential that a VPN service is used. Windscribe is free to use on mobile and PC.
3. Politely drafting messages to get attention from the seller ( This can make you get the item cheaper than it’s offered).
4. Understanding proper timing to reach out for deals. You might want to shoot your messages off office hours and when it’s not midnite ( Consider time difference).
5. Knowing the types of sellers available on each platforms

- There are direct item sellers and flippers. Flippers buy from direct sellers to resell for profit too. You will notice their strict business orientation when you start discussing.

Direct sellers offer items cheaply and they do not entirely worry about the prevalent market pricing. They have had enough of the item in terms of values and just want to let it go.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Capital
The beauty of this smart business is there is no standard startup capital. You can literally begin with anything. Let me post a scenario here.
You look on Facebook marketplace in Texas or Chicago, and saw a very cheap laptop that is faultless and working good.

The next thing is to jump on your calculator and calculate costs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
So for this item (HP Pro Book Gi 640 8gb Ram) we negotiate to beat it to $160

Pickup services: $20
Shipping to Lagos: $30

Exchange rate 490/$

Cost: $210

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Let me get feedback if anyone is following. Thanks

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by yomeex: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sure u are and am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alberttahir: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nice. I'm in. Please proceed.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Cost stands at N102,900 at 490/$

I leave the possibility of profit to your imagination.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just posted Sellers of the same items in Nigeria. The selling price can vary but in all profit is guaranteed. What if you have a cheaper way of sourcing forex and getting the items cheaper?

That is why I say this is a goldmine if done right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by smithj01: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
DrOladipo:
I just posted Sellers of the same items in Nigeria. The selling price can vary but in all profit is guaranteed. What if you have a cheaper way of sourcing forex and getting the items cheaper?

That is why I say this is a goldmine if done right.
please how can someone view Facebook market place in USA
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is a very good question, so this I thought would be a challenge until a friend asked me to pick up a laptop from a seller on Facebook marketplace. So he tweaked his geolocation on the marketplace app and input the USA location the seller was. He was able to chat the seller up right from Nigeria. I picked the item up and sent to him.

8 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just replied you above.
smithj01:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by karhmil(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Following majorly

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
smithj01:
You can shrink the map until the point drop on your preferred country marketplace. I did this again now and still works!

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Let us all try to check USA marketplace on Facebook. If you are able to kindly drop a screenshot. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by africanman85: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Getting buyers fast for these items in Nigeria is the biggest challenge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Well selling your item fast is totally dependent on a whole lot of factors. Your pricing, location and the type of item. Like I posited previously, I am a strong believer in data. Kindly check this thread to see how fast people sell their items. In fact some sell before the items get to the shores of Nigeria as they have built a strong reputation and people trust them. https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles

I will also touch gadgets marketing when the time comes. There is no business in keeping your inventory for a long time before selling.

africanman85:
Getting buyers fast for these items in Nigeria is the biggest challenge

9 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by smithj01: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
DrOladipo:
This is a very good question, so this I thought would be a challenge until a friend asked me to pick up a laptop from a seller on Facebook marketplace. So he tweaked his geolocation on the marketplace app and input the USA location the seller was. He was able to chat the seller up right from Nigeria. I picked the item up and sent to him.
please still confused about it or is there Facebook market place app
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
smithj01:
please still confused about it or is there Facebook market place app

Check your Facebook stack navigator or side bar.

5 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Facebook is just one of the platforms to get deals, other would be well covered too. With Facebook the need for VPN is unecessary.

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by smithj01: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
DrOladipo:

Check your Facebook stack navigator or side bar.
ok
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by luvtoteach(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Am in

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.