Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254738 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2021
obisdupsy:

Please can you help with their email, it is tiring and frustrating, I paid for priority and did biometrics on the 14th.

pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2021
Please what link can I use to track Visa progress on UKVI Website?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2021
I just got admission to 2 universities in the UK and they call it conditioner offer, I am required to pay £2,000 as part payment, the entire tuition is about £20,840 for the whole 12months of study, the current conversion rate is £1 - - - - - ₦740
My question is, how are Nigerians studying abroad able to meet up with their tuition fee.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Rollitout:
I just got admission to 2 universities in the UK and they call it conditioner offer, I am required to pay £2,000 as part payment, the entire tuition is about £20,840 for the whole 12months of study, the current conversion rate is £1 - - - - - ₦740
My question is, how are Nigerians studying abroad able to meet up with their tuition fee.

Lol.. I’ll just advice you to look for a school with way lesser tuition if you’re already asking this question. £20000 is quite high

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omahada: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, my application was moved to VAC this morning on tls website, can I go for collection today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Kemifaj:
Hello house, please I'm in a dilema and state of confusion right now and I need sound advise from experienced people here.

Me and my family supposed to travel two weeks ago but our covid 19 PCR test came out positive.

Though me and my spouse had malaria +1 and we are on malaria drugs and antibiotics given to us from hospital when we go for the test.
We have completed our Isolation and we have no symptoms whatsoever but when reading about retest online I came across a piece that said you can still test positive for covid 19 for up to 9 weeks even after recovery.

I want to go for another test this week and I'm scared.

For those that have gone through this kind of experience in the past, how did you do it?

Is there a kind of waiver for people who tested positive and recovered recently?

Is there another type of less sensitive covid test that is meant for people in this category and also acceptable by airline operators?

I look forward to your valuable advice.

If you’ve recently recovered from Covid Instead of pcr test. You can do lamp or antigen test . they are less likely to return positive and it is allowed for entrance to the uk .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MsMo: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2021
Lol... if you pay your tuition deposit with bank, you will get a lower rate, also there are cheaper schools.

Rollitout:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Rollitout:

There are schools with tuition fee of 9000 pounds such as Hull. Why do you go and choose schools with tuition fee of 20000 pounds and above.

Liverpool Hope university tuition fee is about 7500 pounds if you had 2.1 and pay all your school fees upfront.

You can pay school fees and deposit using Form A in bank. You get CBN rate of 580 or so.

Also, some Nigerians get half fee scholarship. Some Nigerians bring their dependant to help them work and raise their tuition fee.

Cut your toe according to your size and stop complaining.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MsMo: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi please when and where did you do your biometrics?
Omahada:
Hi guys, my application was moved to VAC this morning on tls website, can I go for collection today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2021
Brethren please recommend me any cheap covid 19 pre departure testing center in Lagos preferably in Ikeja, oshodi axis. Urgent plz.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Hello House,
Please is 10m enough POF to provide to a school for admission?
check the balance of your schl fees and the maintenance fee. That will give you your POF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
1st
Mrsmodupe:

What date did you book?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Atk112(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, my application was moved to VAC this morning on tls website, can I go for collection today? [/quote]

You should get a collection mail as well today, congratssss. I think you should be able to collect today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebunsimi: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!!
Glory to God!!!!!!!

Family of 3
Application - 25th of August
Biometrics- 30th of August(priority for main applicant, standard for dependants)
Collection mail for main applicant- 6th of September
Decision mail for dependants- 15th of September
Collection mail for dependants - 20th of September
All three collected - 21stof September 2021
We booked Turkish Airlines and arrived in Manchester yesterday morning.

All thanks to God for making it all end in praise. Mehn, I can't begin to type all we went through during this process. God be praised!!!!!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cynosure95: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations. We would be here to share ours in due time by God's grace.

Glory to God!!!!!!!

Family of 3
Biometrics- 30th of August(priority for main applicant, standard for dependants)

All thanks to God for making it all end in praise. Mehn, I can't begin to type all we went through during this process. God be praised!!!!!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Mumsyfiyin:
Please do you know if I can get recommendation letter from Unilag for my Master's degree. Travelling to University of Ado - Ekiti for recommendation letter right now is not an option. Anybody got similar but for Master's degree? Please help!!

Regards,
did you school in Unilag? You can only get recommendation letter from the school you attended
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2021
Ebunsimi:
VISA ALERT!!!!
Glory to God!!!!!!!

Family of 3

All thanks to God for making it all end in praise. Mehn, I can't begin to type all we went through during this process. God be praised!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
I am applying together with my dependants and they got earlier date than me at tls.
can their appointments automatically qualify me for a walk in at Ikeja.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Brethren please recommend me any cheap covid 19 pre departure testing center in Lagos preferably in Ikeja, oshodi axis. Urgent plz.

Biologix lab 45k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cynosure95: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2021
balogz:
I am applying together with my dependants and they got earlier date than me at tls.
can their appointments automatically qualify me for a walk in at Ikeja.
Thank you

Yes please. Just have the money in your ATM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Is it compulsory to vaccinate here before going to the UK for school?
I’ll appreciate your responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omahada: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
MsMo:
Hi please when and where did you do your biometrics?
17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kingin007: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
So since people for August 13th are already getting collection mails,we for 19th August get hope this week be that or we should wait till next week again�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2021
1. Any recent letter (preferably govt letter) addressed to both of you on the same address
2. If you have children, birth certificates of your children
3. Print out whatsapp messages (between both of you) and attach
4. Joint Bank accounts
5. Recent family Pictures
6. House rent or house ownership contracts in both your names
7. Drivers license for both of you showing same address
8. Any letter from any govt parastatal to both of you - this may include hospital letter

Try and make sure that all of these are dated within the last 3 months.

Goodluck.

Gunit87:
Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omahada: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omahada:

17th
Ikeja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elmay33: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kemifaj:
Hello house, please I'm in a dilema and state of confusion right now and I need sound advise from experienced people here.

Me and my family supposed to travel two weeks ago but our covid 19 PCR test came out positive.

Though me and my spouse had malaria +1 and we are on malaria drugs and antibiotics given to us from hospital when we go for the test.
We have completed our Isolation and we have no symptoms whatsoever but when reading about retest online I came across a piece that said you can still test positive for covid 19 for up to 9 weeks even after recovery.

I want to go for another test this week and I'm scared.

For those that have gone through this kind of experience in the past, how did you do it?

Is there a kind of waiver for people who tested positive and recovered recently?

Is there another type of less sensitive covid test that is meant for people in this category and also acceptable by airline operators?

I look forward to your valuable advice.

Hello,
You could opt to do Antigen test, it's a less accurate test for COVID-19. But some persons use it to check their status before they do PCR test because it is Cheaper when compared to PCR test. If your results comes out negative, you have a high chance of getting a Negative PCR results. Mind you, PCR test could still come out Positive.
You will need to have a negative result before you can travel. You need to clarify if Antigen result is accepted for Travel. The widely accepted test is PCR test.

In some countries (Lebanon) if you recently recovered from Covid- 19, you might not need to do another pre- departure PCR test. You will need a letter from your doctor confirming your claim and status as at when you were discharged. All results will be attached to the Letter. This could be used. But to avoid too much explanations. You could just do another PCR test.

As for Covid 19 Recovery. It's based on individual response to the virus. But most people recover within 5- 14days.

Wishing you Full recovery.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Contact them over the phone and state your request. That was how I got mine

Mumsyfiyin:
Please do you know if I can get recommendation letter from Unilag for my Master's degree. Travelling to University of Ado - Ekiti for recommendation letter right now is not an option. Anybody got similar but for Master's degree? Please help!!

Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cynosure95:

Thank you

Yes please. Just have the money in your ATM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cynosure95: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=balogz post=106216313][/quote]

Also, do go with your original appointment print out as they would go in to confirm the authenticity.

Once you get to the entrance, tell them it's family application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon, any 17th of September ikeja TLS applicant here that has gotten a collection mail or moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rubyzz: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello, please I will like to know how many days it took the school to send CAS to you after submitting the documents required.

Thanks

Hallylim:

You can mail me. I chose Salford for this September

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.