Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97730 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by AlabiJ: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hedonido: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
majamajic:
Niger Delta women

Especially Rivers women. Tonto Dike comes to mind. Steer clear.

Nairaland Yorubas are already calling her an 'Ibo woman'.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by AlabiJ: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
hedonido:

Especially Rivers women. Tonto Dike comes to mind. Steer clear.

Nairaland Yorubas are already calling her an 'Ibo woman'.

Her biography here says she's from Anambra.

https://gistflare.com.ng/anita-okoye-biography-age-husband-wikipedia-net-worth/

I doubt that Paul being the hardcore igboman from Anambra that he is and projected himself as, would have settled for a non-Anambra woman, not to talk of a non-igbo one at that.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ladycewhy(f): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

You must think that everyone here is small-minded like you and your likes who does not know how a Nairaland DM works. The victim party has started. Lol.

Dwarf. You saw a handsome and successful man and immediately think that you could have him all to yourself; WTF.
I used to count your moniker as one of the few sensible ones, but I was wrong. undecided.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by efficiencie(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Klass99:

Please where is Efficiencie & Angelfallz?

Do you both recall the thread where I asked this question? - "Are you saying the human dick has a mind of its own and it controls its owners? You're the logical gender o, how can a small part of your entire being be ruling you like this nah?"

One of your own, just confirmed that the prick cannot be controlled. Meaning the prick controls its owners, that's a very logical conclusion if you ask me grin.

Does pucci also control its owners too? Why didn't prick control biblical Joseph? Jesus Christ has a dick you know (Luke 2: 21)! Did His dick control Him while He was on earth? I'm awaiting your response.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hedonido: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
eyinjuege:

Would this still be your stand if the wife was the one sleeping around?
Will you ask the husband to weather the storms of marriage in same scenario?

If she was the sole bread winner and provider of the union, then yes. A poor, lazy, unfortunate, useless man whose wife feeds him should not enjoy the traditional African male privilege.

But if it is the USUAL man providing for a woman/for the family and yet she feels entitled to the man's traditional privileges, then she must be mad.

God punish the typical African woman who wants to be provided for, who wants the man to do all the spending from courtship to marriage, and yet wants 'equality' in the 'right' to philander.

That's one thing I hate about African fake feminists. You're unwilling to give up the traditional female privileges yet you want to stake a claim to the male privileges.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
AlabiJ:

https://gistflare.com.ng/anita-okoye-biography-age-husband-wikipedia-net-worth/
They are confusing her to being from Paul okoyes state.

Her original name is Anita Isama Tonye, she's from Kalabari rivers state.

Do u know any igbo person that bears Isama or Tonye?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
nairamaniac:

Where did you hear anything about infedility in their divorse reasons?

About him sleeping with househelps?

Pls direct me to the source of your findings.

Thanks!
read again
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.

You must be really hot oo. Nairaland girls are just tripping for you and sending you messages and nude pics. Lmao!!!

Should I shoot my shot too? Nah, you have loose lips for a man. I pity any woman that associates with you. They will have their business on the streets.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Legend44:
Ogbeni shutup. Where did u hear that from cos from the divorce suit no mention of infidelity, it was his wife who asked for the divorce, okay Let's assume he bleeped up but he also have his reason.. u can't just blame him. 17 years of dating and more than 6 years of marriage. Let's just assume the maid issue is true, he's not the first and won't be the last but for me no maid in my house cos it one of the issues married couples face in marriage, either the husband is cheating with the maid or the maid is maltreating the children badly. Ask yourself, your mama employ maid for house. Una go just open una dirty mouth talk trash with addressing the issue on ground ( the root of the problem)
read again and don't enter my mention
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ladycewhy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Lol. I don't give a damn about what any inconsequential and/or unjust element thinks, not when I'm on the part of justness. Take your quantification to people who need the validation of inconsequential and/or unjust elements; not to someone you can't afford to lase his shoes even in 100 years to come.

lol.

Lords don't act like this, You should change your moniker to child tongue tongue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by johntolu: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
SirBunky85:
I don't pity him one bit.he allowed Jude to come in btwn him and Peter. He should carry his cross

The guy needs all the support and encouragement of all his family members and friends now.
It could be very traumatic and agonizing for your wife and kids to walk out of your life without the support of family members and friends.
I pray God gives the guy the strength and courage to go through this crisis.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Masterkernel1: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
johntolu:

'Broken home', would have been apt, Bros.

Thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Just pity her. Some of them know how to provoke someone. Someone who despite not promising her anything immediately after sending me a DM was already getting jealous of my British female PA because she mistakenly noticed that she was by my side while on a business trip; someone who was so desperate and willing to join me in the US even if it entails not telling her parents. Someone who had always claimed to base in Lagos State Nigeria and worked in a bank, only for her to loose-guard and told me that she had not been to Lagos but rather was based in Osun State and was jobless and depressed due to circumstances. Lol. If you have had an encounter offline with someone like her who always form woke, strong, successful and beautiful online, you will laugh tire at their desperation and shallowness.

Don't mind the dwarf that has a short fuse. A screenshot of her DM is attached here, yet here she had claimed that I was the one that sent her a DM.
O lord our help in ages past,
@fountainofyouth
Come and see chun chi
Nnam that's one problem I have with some of them.
U will see somebody in one village in Ijebu ode or ogbomose the same person will be telling how your village looks like
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by TWLifestyle: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I been dey beg you to reason with me

Honestly I still wonder how these niggaz think true love exist in riches..

I'm not a legal practitioner so I always wonder why divorce tends to favour women over men.. can't the man keep the children and take care of them while the woman pays child support??
Even cases where the children are divided, the man still has to pay child support..

Cheating has always been the excuse of these women to reap a man off his hard earned money.. can't you leave without a cut of his wealth??

I may never understand.. until I'm enlightened
lol , let me enlighten you - a man can / will hardly ever take care of his children - children are a career killer and they know how much work it entails - which is why men marry five minutes after they divorce or are widowed - looking for other women to take care of their own children ( but considers taking care of another man's child if he meets a single mother an abomination ) and they still won't appreciate women for all the hard work and sacrifices they make in taking care of the children .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hedonido: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Any woman that try dis with me. I will assassinate her quietly. I know myself. I pity who try dis with me. She must go down. Who ever wants me down , will go down first

Lol. Hit and run motor go jam am randomly na.. E sure die. Mama or sister or aunty or even hired nanny dey to help train kids until dem grow small.

Na only mugu naim these useless Naija girls fit take shine.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by smartasuen(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Peter came out first

I actually meant between Paul and His wife
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Juanmike(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
millionboi:
ppl close to you?
From everywhere
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face and what? Or what exactly is paining you
Na lie jorr come and answer the mention before I believe u
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hedonido: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
hammer567:

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

HE SENT HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN TO SCHOOL ABROAD.

WAITIN DO SCHOOL AND LESSON FOR NAIJA?

SHE HAS GONE TO ABROAD AND TURN LAWYER, NOW SHE WAN SCHOOL AM ABROAD STYLE.

FORGETING PAUL IS AN IGBO MAN NOT WHITE MAN.

If there's something important I've learnt over the years, it is that it is never a good idea to overexpose women. The overexposure is the problem.

Because you want to Bleep one useless ghetto girl from Mushin you consider fine or sexy, you will tell her to enter Uber (her first time) to meet you in one nice lounge (her first time), thinking you're doing God's work. Or you would send her plane ticket(her first time) to meet you in Abuja from Lagos. Same thing with all these taking them abroad or whatever in the name of my wife or this and that.

Along the line, girls who were dirt poor, unskilled and whose employment value is not much higher than minimum wage level become unnecessarily exposed, entitled, and start growing wings.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
hedonido:

Lol. Hit and run motor go jam am randomly na.. E sure die. Mama or sister or aunty or even hired nanny dey to help train kids until dem grow small.

I swear. It's very painful. How u go just loose all ur kids like that. I no fit endure am
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
hedonido:

mods, take note. This guy and the guy he's quoting are actually describing future murder methods

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by AlabiJ: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Coldie:

They are confusing her to being from Paul okoyes state.

Her original name is Anita Isama Tonye, she's from Kalabari rivers state.

Do u know any igbo person that bears Isama or Tonye?

The famous Nigerian-Biafra war Brigadier General (he fought for the Nigerian side), Godwin Alabi-Isama is part yoruba (his mother was from Kwara) and part Anioma (his Dad). So there are 'Delta-Igbo' people that actually bear Isama.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Redpillar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
kneehighbootz:

You must be really hot oo. Nairaland girls are just tripping for you and sending you messages and nude pics. Lmao!!!

Should I shoot my shot too? Nah, you have loose lips for a man. I pity any woman that associates with you. They will have their business on the streets.

He doesn’t have loose lips, he is a blackmailer. Two different things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Iwantpeace: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
After this,his name will be changed from rude boy to humble boy cheesy
That's why they say name do follow people.. grin grin
He has been rude to his brother and his wife
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anita shuld be arrested for kidnapping" Paul shuldnt mind d divorce as she lacks jurisdiction as paul & she arent US ci
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:

U can always marry an independent woman nah undecided

Also See Davido.
Dats y my guy way be like half cast still no gree for 9ja ladies. Na so him travel go give oyibo Belle.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Juanmike:
From everywhere
how do you know their marriage is not working?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by BewareOf419: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's not fake, she's got the right to ask for it. Paul should go find a good attorney to fight for him. grin

Thats the beauty of law. cool

She wan turn that brother to an ATM
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Alimony shit!

If I'd end up marrying which I definitely won't, but If it happens (in my dreams anyways) she must sign a prenup.
have tried it and it didn't work for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.