Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113246 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by VillageElder(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by YungMillionaire: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
I think she is sincere but the money is for her to keep quiet. She should have kept it to herself. Christianity and Islam are unrealistic/fake religions hence they breed lots of hypocrites. This is why I refuse to be a Christian or Muslim.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by huptin(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
One day our eyes will be opened and we will be able to identify scammers wherever we see them. Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
why always apostle Why,why ,why ?

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by PBeni(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nawa, controversies have been trailing this man recently...

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by olumike001(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Funny, she has slept with so many but this particular one her conscience is fighting her...isn't it funny?

At least this particular one she can ride on his fame to gain public attention and build her social media page...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by KingOKON: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yt
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by fourboys: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
No need to defend this Jonny sins grin grin again

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Thoyesh: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Body no be firewood... pastor sulele himself... serving these babes hot hot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by grailife(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Pavillon: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suleiman and Sex be like 5&6..

Why are they bent on using Sex to bring down this man's ministry??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by uchelouis45(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
tongue
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin grin

When a man has been pointed over and over again for just one particular act then there is truth in it abeg.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by scampy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hnmnm
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nothing new, the other day one was caught masturbating

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Okortor: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Clout chasing or otherwise.

Happy weekend guys

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by humberjade: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmm

First lie:"I can't remember the name of the hotel, because Linda was already there"...meaning she found her way to the hotel solo, so how she take locate the place undecided grin

Second lie: She remembers the details of the sexual escapade but forgets the denomination of the reward for her acrobatic excellence. Interesting! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Produke(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why always Suleiman like Balotelli

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Ikpeyi: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
These people again?

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Ladylawyer(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Girl you just dented your name. Do you not have shame? Why are you doing this? Why not mention the name of every guy you slept with since it is all about restitution? For christ sakes you were not forced.

And for the records, i am not in support of the pastor but the truth is she knew what she went for but now it is looking like a cheap blackmail.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by easy34(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Make she use that energy also to list out others she has slept with.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Impecca(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
alịlị. Why can't they free this man. Using same method and hoping for something different to happen to him

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by eyinjuege: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Another one.
Na only this man waka come?
Meanwhile, she needs a therapist to help her, or a priest to confess too.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omoooo wahala
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by hammer567: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
NA STILL DAT MONEY GO MAKE YOU WITHDRAW THIS CLAIM.

SISTER OLOSHO!

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Emperormartin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why always me...
Pls who has that balotelli pics.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Debest4u: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
This man matter no dey tire una, abeg make una leave the man alone na must we hear wetin you do many years ago, abeg oh free this man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.