Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113275 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Apostle, again?? Why do women keep accusing you of the same thing over and over again?
Because it's true, abi have u heard anyone accuse TB Joshua, adeboye or oyedipo?
The fact that's always him, shows it's true.

14 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by od501: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
theForth:
Fool, did he not pay you?

The thing just taya me

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
In the mouth of two or 3 witness a thing is established

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lady hear this.

This method DON CAST try another method.

MISS OTOBO spoil the method some years back.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by SocialJustice: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Apostle when like ashawo.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kiltoko1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Again?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
This is beyond shameful. How many times will this man be accused of adultery? Is he the only MOG in this country
Abi o

Shameless man
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Thebigheart: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fake blackmail, later you will come out and beg. I don't believe all these any more. Gerareofhere

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by begge: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anather one again. You see wetin otobo curse
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Kay25(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
keep believing shebi u are a beliver
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by toluscott2000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
BIG LIE
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
If she get LIVER let her try this method with guys like PASTOR CHRIS OKOTIE of Household of God Church Oregun, Ikeja Lagos.

The jerry coil pastor who fry his head will knock this shit......t out of her head.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Not again!!!

I will judge no one! But nothing beats keeping a low profile if or when you are successful in life! NOTHING! lipsrsealed undecided
Oga Suleiman is not the most successful pastor in Nigeria, but why always him
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Apostle, again?? Why do women keep accusing you of the same thing over and over again?
His hand isn't clean

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thebigheart:
Fake blackmail, later you will come out and beg. I don't believe all these any more. Gerareofhere
Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I stopped reading when she said she didn't know who she was meeting and then was able to recognize him on the media.

I know they have promised you legal support if the clergyman sues, and bigger appointments for doing dirty job, but I can tell you for free, THIS GOVERNMENT'S MEMORY IN MAKING PROMISES IS INACTIVE. THEIR MEMORY IS BUILT TO "MAKE ONLY"

You are dumb!

Let's imagine first accusation was false, and you still doubt this? Is he the only man of God?

When did Oyedepo or Adeboye get into such scandal.

Same man fvcking all about the country

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by frog12: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
ALWAYS be WARY of people that come out of no where and starts to become POPULAR and RICH in short time. you can never know what DIRTY business they are into.

i went to this apostle mega church one day and the arrogance from one of his main ushers just turned me away. This man is not an apostle !

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Look at the worthless living thing he slept with

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Kingstanding: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
This is beyond shameful. How many times will this man be accused of adultery? Is he the only MOG in this country
. In the first instance, Is he a man of God? Even some people that didnt go to church or person that never read Bible before do caution themselves when it comes to women issue. This man stil have 98% of Muslim DNA in his blood, he just converted to Christianity in other to use Jesus Christ name to aquired wealth because he knows that majorities of so called Christians are guilble and they are one way traffic people.

13 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
theForth:
Fool, did he not pay you?
He did pay her she didn't deny.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
olumike001:
Funny, she has slept with so many but this particular one her conscience is fighting her...isn't it funny?

How many of the so many are parading as pastors and claiming to be the voice of God?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by DrBonat(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Believe the false news at your won peril!!!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by joowealth(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lols, another Otobo saga loading.....
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Kay25(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
The apostle called for one night stand and u too went as an actress..that's a pointer that most those actress are prostitute.yet I don't think the prophet won't be wise to know sleepi ng with someone like u go cast..He is too sharp for that try other luck lady
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kkash: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yeye dey smell, was he ur 1st ever hookup or was he ur last hookup.... U didn't call d odas out abi your conscience did not trouble you to call out the others abi..... Gedifok..... Seems ppl shld start signing NDA with funds of $10m before any hookup.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Coldie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
They will come out and say d girl is the one lieing.

So many controversies around this apostle Suleiman.

He is going to say he will sue her for defamation then go behind beg her and we will never hear anything about the story

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

He did pay her she didn't deny.
So what does she want again, more money?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
Is he not a man like you? You people should stop expecting uprightness from these men of gods. They are only out to sell their miracles and make money.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I stopped reading when she said she didn't know who she was meeting and then was able to recognize him on the media.

I know they have promised you legal support if the clergyman sues, and bigger appointments for doing dirty job, but I can tell you for free, THIS GOVERNMENT'S MEMORY IN MAKING PROMISES IS INACTIVE. THEIR MEMORY IS BUILT TO "MAKE ONLY"
I see u don't have data to watch the video, they met twice, she has his number.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Coldie(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kay25:
The apostle called for one night stand and u too went as an actress..that's a pointer that most those actress are prostitute.yet I don't think the prophet won't be wise to know sleepi ng with someone like u go cast..He is too sharp for that try other luck lady
Most Nigerian big men there's a reason y alot of them if they want to do things they go abroad where people won't know them, Nigerian women snitch alot if u do sth with them especially if u have sth to offer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.