Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113244 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by stanliwise(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hardgun:
Lol another attention seeker abeg find another way get a life mf
And Apostle suleman on the beat again

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sigh... Not again!!!

I will judge no one! But nothing beats keeping a low profile if or when you are successful in life! NOTHING! lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hardgun: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
olumike001:
Funny, she has slept with so many but this particular one her conscience is fighting her...isn't it funny?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by KingOKON: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Go and look for fame, using another method please

Sharap
Suleman is Olosho Pastor

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Kimjongun: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Igbo girls

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
In other words you are a prostitute then,who knows you as an actress self, apostle no see fresh body follow, you are just seeking for attention to trend

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
This man sha

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by KingOKON: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hardgun:
Lol another attention seeker abeg find another way get a life mf

Olosho Pastor
Olosho followers

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
How many actress this randy pastor Suleiman don sleep with sef. Na only him?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Go and look for fame, using another method please
Are you angry that she's accusing your father in the lord? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fool, did he not pay you?

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Hardgun: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
KingOKON:

Olosho Pastor
Olosho followers
Brr I no do giveaway today na go front
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by stanliwise(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
huptin:
One day our eyes will be opened and we will be able to identify scammers wherever we see them. Amen.

Only those who with the spirit of discern will be be able to do that and those are the true worshippers of God. They know the shepherd and the shepherd knows them

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by alpamo6: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ladies and prostitution is like 5 and 6. Never envy them, if you know you know..

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Always looking for attention in the way that leads to death

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Amanda4life: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Most is all these men of DEVIL NOT MEN OF GOD ARE HARLOTS AND RITUALISTS.

THEY AND SOME POLITICIANS ARE BUYERS OF HUMAN PARTS
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by JANK23H(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
We find ourselves in a world where anybody can just come out and accuse somebody without presenting proof.

Madam,if indeed you slept with the Apostle,you can always clear your conscience privately with God or a confidant.Coming to social media is "one kain".

All this is just clout chasing to me unless there is a proof.Besides,you just called yourself a retired 'Ashewo'.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Another fake news, you meant you are doing love peddling?,why do you think that is the man,?. something like under dark or poorly light zone, please go ahead confess you sins.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by pickatyoubackup: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trouble go dey sleep yanga go go wake am.

Why bring out what u both did in private

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by od501: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This hanti should kukuma tell us that she use to do ashawo work before she went for youth service. Actresses and Olosho work na 5 and 6.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by starstaz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Touch not my annoyance

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by advanceDNA: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
We are tired of audio transaction....
Show us the video..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bloody liar olosho Lynda got wads of 500# notes splits it n gave u ur share n can't remember how much u counted u must an idiot n those who bliv u,

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Too late

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
She don't seen OK......

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by onadana: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Interesting. Why am I not surprised?Am not judging ooo but if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Lawmak: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Some people are hell bent on tarnishing the image of this man. Attack does not come once. I DONT BELIEVE YOUR STORY. EVEN IF, YOU ARE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Apostle, again?? Why do women keep accusing you of the same thing over and over again?

He will tell you the devil wants to get at him

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Psalmistproject: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
I stopped reading when she said she didn't know who she was meeting and then was able to recognize him on the media.

I know they have promised you legal support if the clergyman sues, and bigger appointments for doing dirty job, but I can tell you for free, THIS GOVERNMENT'S MEMORY IN MAKING PROMISES IS INACTIVE. THEIR MEMORY IS BUILT TO "MAKE ONLY"

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.