Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113245 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by PlanktonX: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Apostle again!?

Suleiman will soon come and arrest you too. The guys get police at his disposal.

When you see a person who calls himself a man of god bragging, know that something is wrong somewhere. "I didn't borrow your money to buy my private jet"

Maybe the girl too want spiritual money alert wink

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by olajumokeyomi: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
santander39:
You can't bring a true man of God down

Is your brain in liquid form? Try get sense small abegi. It's either sex scandals or miracle money trailing the mf

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
ANDREW91:

Apostle need to use one of these girls using him to catch fame as an example
He can't because he is guilty.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Lovenorth: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
What do you expect from a hypocritical religious followers? They are the worse people on earth
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Amanda4life: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
A MARRIED WOMAN ONCE TOLD ME THAT THE PASTOR PASTOR SHE DATED KNOWS HOW TO DO IT BETTER.

IS IT TRUE

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]While I am in no way in support of Apostle Suleiman, I will rather not also support this lady.

She mentioned conscience not allowing her to have rest of mind since 2016. Is this how to go about it? Was the public in the know when she was a runz girl? Why bring this to the public?

I believe if truly it was conscience she should have contacted the man himself and let off her issues then, go to God for genuine forgiveness as she also repent of her ways. This is what conscience will truly do to you.

What she just want to achieve from this is her publicity or just want to make money from the man while he covers this case again. It is not conscience at work but a motive at work.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
cRobo:
Where can I get that Bob Marley Ajax Jersey
ikeja, under bridge

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by wealthyhenry(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Go and look for fame, using another method please

You are deluded if you think that confession is a propaganda...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by RexTramadol1: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Normal transaction

You still dey talk misled

Assuming e no pay for lashing, na issue be that

But since e no Dey default, Abeg swerve

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
theForth:

So what does she want again, more money?
Nope he claims to be a man of God, man of God don't patronize olosho.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
stanliwise:

And Apostle suleman on the beat again
that must be in her dream...... Johnson won't stop so low for dis
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Commentor: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Suleiman, over to you.

Don't mention Fulani please.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Afolabimills:
Bloody liar olosho Lynda got wads of 500# notes splits it n gave u ur share n can't remember how much u counted u must an idiot n those who bliv u,

Someone that does olosho work cannot always remember what each particular client gives her na. Even you, do you remember how much exactly you collect every month since you started working without checking your payslip? Talkless of Olosho doing daily work. Suleiman is na ashawo man. I just pity his followers.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by wealthyhenry(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hardgun:
Lol another attention seeker abeg find another way get a life mf

The likes of you are the problem we have in this country.

You are deluded and have been deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Csymb(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
And so? What is special about sleeping with him, is he not a man? Rubbish next time look for a better story to tell not this madness!
When he was sleeping with you did he say he was a disguised Angel?
Please stop this rubbish and face your future. Let this man be.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You are dumb!

Let's imagine first accusation was false, and you still doubt this? Is he the only man of God?

When did Oyedepo or Adeboye get into such scandal.

Same man fvcking all about the country
It is because he is keeping quiet.
Try these to oyedepo or adeboye if you will see the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Lovenorth: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonah507:
Go and look for fame, using another method please
Your pastor is there enjoying himself you are here talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lawmak:
Some people are hell bent on tarnishing the image of this man. Attack does not come once. I DONT BELIEVE YOUR STORY. EVEN IF, YOU ARE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

So he is the only man with image to tarnish abi? Him and that COZA guy. Have you heard anyone accusing Sam Adeyemi of such? That's to tell you there's no smoke without fire.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Oga Suleiman is not the most successful pastor in Nigeria, but why always him

He is not... But quite successful in his own right.

Why always him??! May be it's because he doesn't keep a low profile! Perhaps, he needs to stay in the ministry not courting attention at every opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Nope he claims to be a man of God, man of God don't patronize olosho.
And she's not any different too.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Basicend: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:
This is beyond shameful. How many times will this man be accused of adultery? Is he the only MOG in this country

Hmm.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by glo4chuks: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tomorrow you will enter prayer for a godly man to marry when you have already declared yourself a woman of easy virtues

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Ujahp99: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Two weeks from now,she will soon tender apologies of how she was manipulated and bribe to Tanish the image of the Apostle..

All Those who came out to supposedly to expose the said man of God have all tender apologies of how they were instigated by people who they will never mention.

I believe strongly now,that some elements or cabalas in government are hell bent on tanishing the image of this pastor since he is a vocal critics of the current government..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by tonyson010(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
grin grin

When a man has been pointed over and over again for just one particular act then there is truth in it abeg.

With proofs or just mere posting on Instagram and co. Let her list other men she has slept.
Tomorrow, she will post her pics with a SUV bought for her........and still tag God to it.

Rubbles of Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Lovenorth: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Pavillon:
Suleiman and Sex be like 5&6..

Why are they bent on using Sex to bring down this man's ministry??
Ministry of sex affairs grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Ignatio(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Did the Apostle rape her? No.
Was she tricked into it? No
She went with her two legs during her runs career now she's calling out the man's name.
She should also call out people's husbands she slept with since it's confession time.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
trust Johnson... He will send his police bulldog after her... Stay tuned to tomorrow's news

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by faceland: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
I thinks she is both seeking attention and saying the truth at the same time.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

He can't because he is guilty.
He might have had encounter with them when he was never a pastor.
But u see our naija girl just give dem money and they will ruin your life
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Buliwyf: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I stopped reading when she said she didn't know who she was meeting and then was able to recognize him on the media.

I know they have promised you legal support if the clergyman sues, and bigger appointments for doing dirty job, but I can tell you for free, THIS GOVERNMENT'S MEMORY IN MAKING PROMISES IS INACTIVE. THEIR MEMORY IS BUILT TO "MAKE ONLY"

You didn't actually make any sense. That was the most truthful part of what she says. If you be guy man you go know. You just go somewhere and tell one girl to organise other girls and bring them to your party. That's how they do it. The girls won't even know which guy they will be sleeping with that night. It's probably later when they see you elsewhere that they will recognise you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.