Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? (1016 Views)

MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere / "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why do people always move out of the way when I am about to walk past them?

They kind of drag themselves out of my way before I get to there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Jeon(f): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
My wish is to be a clown like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Jman06(m): 2:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Op, you seem to have suffered so much from body shaming that it now seriously affect your self esteem.

The earlier you learn to love yourself the way you are, the better for your sanity.

Learn to love yourself and pay less attention to what the wicked world thinks about you.
Self love is the best love!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by illicit(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Buy a nice perfume
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Obaxxx(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like you're carrying a bag of shiit abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by lilvicky68(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Why cant you ask them..

Mtchewww
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by helinues: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
It could be your body odour.

Just saying

grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Brandonx(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Mamagee grin Hope you aren’t like this in real life ?
Do you have any grandkid (s) ?
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by nuggarito: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
You should get rid of the dead fish in between your legs and armpit.
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Damn! Your self-esteem is so low.
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Theama(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
Like seriously
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by MufasaLion: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Theama:
Like seriously

People like her don't know they have inferiority complex.
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Try dey baff well well and dey use deodorant too. And again try dey brush teeth well well
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Inferiority complex. I think she needs help ASAP
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
I actually take pride in myself

How else do you explain slaves getting outta the way for royalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by Shedrack777: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2021
mamagee3 only one comment from me, and i'll derail your thread with mentions from people. but i won't write it to give you what you need. pay me, and i'll write it
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by yunqdady: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by MufasaLion: 5:08am On Oct 04, 2021
mamagee3:

I actually take pride in myself

How else do you explain slaves getting outta the way for royalty

Then worry not about people's actions.
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by papalsayer(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
This grandma don dey crase tay tay. Non of her post fit shock me again

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
mamagee3:
Why do people always move out of the way when I am about to walk past them?

They kind of drag themselves out of my way before I get to there.

Do you have body odour?
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by brosom(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ur body posture, language and coupled with ur personality sends a wrong message to people,

Who knows u have pride,..

Hope it won't pussure suitors..??
Re: Why Do People Get Their Stup!d Selves Outta The Way When I'm About To Walk Past? by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Try dey baff well well and dey use deodorant too. And again try dey brush teeth well well
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With This Issue.... / . / Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.