Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

+18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] (3336 Views)

+18: I'll Soon Have Erectile Dysfunction [Picture] / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
wumi2017:
Omo see comments grin grin grin...I swear bad belle people full this nairaland grin they need to fumigate this forum.. chairman you too much jare,,let's value and appreciate Tiwa n Tiwa

Without the bad belle people, life will be boring. One thing is just to show them some light since they're covered in darkness. grin

They bring darkness, we bring light and life goes on.

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Without the bad belle people, life will be boring. One thing is just to show them some light since they're covered in darkness. grin

They bring darkness, we bring light and life goes on.

You're still up boss?
Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Oturatetuala(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 08136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.
Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Nova1988:

You're still up boss?
Always up. Enjoying random YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3FvLk2pj0

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Macgyver1: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll do this for you for a token.

I'll add color and romantic ambience to your house or apartment.

Not cheap sha, but you'll love it. Everything is handmade. You know, Rolls Royce and Innoson are handmade and that's why they are expensive. In our decor business, we'll make it affordable.

Man you got skills

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
iLegendd:
Always up. Enjoying random YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn3FvLk2pj0

only if I had data like you. cry

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Bolarineliza202: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exkandayee:
Poor masses style, you no get taste,,,so you mean if I see This your nonsense I'll patronize you...oga sit down clout chaser
Why not try inventing something first before belittling another person's handiwork.

1 Like

Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why not try inventing something first before belittling another person's handiwork.

Lol

Are you advising him? No, you shouldn't. He is a Nigerian. Though, he isn't belittling — he's just insecure and in Nigeria, jealousy and insecurity are parts of "our" dailies.

He's just being a typical Nigerian and it’s understandable. You can't take anger, jealousy, and being insecure from someone like him.
Re: +18: I'll Do This For You [Picture] by Bolarineliza202: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

Are you advising him? No, you shouldn't. He is a Nigerian. Though, he isn't belittling — he's just insecure and in Nigeria, jealousy and insecurity are part of "our" dailies.

He's just being a typical Nigerian and it’s understandable. You can't take anger, jealousy, and being insecure from someone like him.
You are right though jealousy will not help him in anyway.
I thought it's only we girls that gets jealous,but his own even has a degree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A 2go Babe Almost Gave Me Another Man's Child / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.