Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

P Square No Longer In Dispute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P Square No Longer In Dispute (1819 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square No Longer In Dispute by Linadinna: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
You might think that since their split, the twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye who were members of the defunct music group P Square are still at logger heads. But your guess is wrong.

Both who had gotten a successful run in their solo careers and found great love in going solo with one as Mr P and the other as Rude Boy have put the past behind them.

Their kids were recently spotted together in the U.S having fun.

The person who shared the pictures online captioned it; Okoye Kids, Family!.

See pictures below.

1 Share

Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by Linadinna: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by Okoroawusa: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by bepositive11: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Linadinna:
You might think that since their split, the twin brothers Peter and Paul Okoye who were members of the defunct music group P Square are still at logger heads. But your guess is wrong.

Both who had gotten a successful run in their solo careers and found great love in going solo with one as Mr P and the other as Rude Boy have put the past behind them.

Their kids were recently spotted together in the U.S having fun.

The person who shared the pictures online captioned it; Okoye Kids, Family!.

See pictures below.

Just because their kids are in good terms doesn't mean that they are in good terms, but their wives are
Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by doubleE70: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
hmm I thought twin brothers never fight

Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by linearity: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Just because their kids are in good terms doesn't mean that they are in good terms, but their wives are

Bros, blood is thicker than water; don’t under the ability of siblings to drop their animosity for the greater good!

Their kids and the future dynamism between those kids in the future will show them how childish their behavior has been and it will be foolishness to burden infest their innocent kids with the hatred between them, when the kids know nothing about what caused it.

I have seen warring divorce couples maintain the peace just because of their kids. Sometimes you will see the warring couples running around barefooted together in the park chasing their kids around joyfully…hatred & animosity is a battered, how long more do one have to live, for them to be hating another.
Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin
Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by bepositive11: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
linearity:

Bros, blood is thicker than water; don’t under the ability of siblings to drop their animosity for the greater good!

Their kids and the future dynamism between those kids in the future will show them how childish their behavior has been and it will be foolishness to burden infest their innocent kids with the hatred between them, when the kids know nothing about what caused it.

I have seen warring divorce couples maintain the peace just because of their kids. Sometimes you will see the warring couples running around barefooted together in the park chasing their kids around joyfully…hatred & animosity is a battered, how long more do one have to live, for them to be hating another.

We don't know the full story but tbh, siblings hate each other so much because of the deep love they have for each other. We can only hate people we love. But still, if they are toxic for each other, it's better to keep a distance and have peace of mind. Whether they will reconcile, time will tell

True, it's sad to see couples like that. I hope it's not the case for Paul and Anita though. I went through their Instagram and they seem to still be supportive of each other. Seems like they're still good friends. Hope they're not just putting up a front.

At the end of the day though, it's the kids who suffer the most. It's not possible to hide hatred and animosity. It will show somehow and kids are very sensitive. They can tell when something is wrong
Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
I pray, Paul and Peter should get back together
Re: P Square No Longer In Dispute by Bunmhi(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's good to hear

(1) (Reply)

Queen Goes Unclad For White Money / What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona. / How A Feminist Overpowered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.